"I'll get my Lebanese mates to sort you out Dawn Fraser" - Cleaner (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
Zrap said:
If it was a lebo he would have had a go,
just an anglo with leb friends to the dirty
deed for him.
Lol. Barely anyone uses 'lebo' these days. :p

Martyno1- agreed there, it's mainly the ones from overseas who act like hard shits, and ruin it for others.

S1M0- Not all Muslims are Lebs, and not all Lebs are Muslims, so it's not the 'same shit'? please get over yourself.

Most these 'funny' posts are lame.

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
S1M0 said:
hahahahahahahaha

Give it up.
Firstly, I already said I won't try and influence you, but also if I were to attempt to do so, I'd say that I'm not going to give anything up when my ethnicity is put down by a 16/17/whatever year old who's background is from a country where parents tell their children who are the "stereotypical Leb idiots" to identify themselves as Lebanese rather than Egyptian in society so they don't get a bad name.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
S1M0- Not all Muslims are Lebs, and not all Lebs are Muslims, so it's not the 'same shit'?
Way to go, stating the obvious. Real insightful that.

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
fuck all you stupid lebo symapthisers piss me off!
we actually have some support, im impressed!

although you can tell that the man was only trying to scare her, not really taking it serious, he knows that the general idea of 'lebs' and 'in groups' frightens many people, especially eldery australians. So he thought it will be funny to do it. Im no psychologist, although its pretty obvious.

Lebs + Australias + other cultures= happy family

HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
fuck all you stupid lebo symapthisers piss me off!
How so?

Martyno1&I are saying it's wrong but that people should stop being bias with their 'let's all hate Leb's' since most times these Leb's are the ones from overseas and the ones born here are treated like crap, coz of those idiots.

Don't see why you all have to be so annoyed.

S1M0- What the fuck is your problem?

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
Martyno1- agreed there, it's mainly the ones from overseas who act like hard shits, and ruin it for others.
I kind of agree somewhat but mostly no, I think it's from the small minority of post-civil war migrant kids who aren't raised by their parents to have an Australian identity as well as a Lebanese/whatever other country identity, and when people racially segregate them, the way their parents raised them comes out more because they seem to think that almost everyone except their own kind is against them. That's just my take on the matter though, because I know heaps of fresh off the boat Lebanese people who pretty much integrate almost perfectly into Australian society. Also, I don't really have an opinion on the Muslim people because most of the interaction that I have between other Lebanese people are with Christians... so I dunno.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Martyno1 said:
Firstly, I already said I won't try and influence you, but also if I were to attempt to do so, I'd say that I'm not going to give anything up when my ethnicity is put down by a 16/17/whatever year old who's background is from a country where parents tell their children who are the "stereotypical Leb idiots" to identify themselves as Lebanese rather than Egyptian in society so they don't get a bad name.
ahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha

Your posts are getting more and more idiotic.

Hey man, i know Egyptians, and guess what? They're perfectly Australian, in every sense of the word.

They integrate perfectly into contemporary Australian society. You don't.

Get over it.

But please, continue. I'll love to see how utterly idiotic your posts can get.

Last edited:

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
WHEN WE SAY LEBOS WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE FUCKWIT ONES OK

we don't have to put a disclaimer at the end of every fucking post

its already been established that we know not all lebanese are like that ok. just like not all 'australians' are good. and not all indians are smelly. and not all asians can't drive etc

from now on 'lebo' is to be used as a blanket term for the fully sick stereotypical ones ok SO YOU CAN SHUT THE FUCK UP.

you fucking idiots!

kingsofleon fan

HSC
Martyno1 said:
You're an Egyptian Christian, saying that Lebanese & Muslim is the same shit when there is a much greater percentage of Christians in Lebanon then there are in Egypt? That's pretty stupid on your part.

AHAHAHHA i love ur comment Martyno1 - you make a very good point!!

im a lebanese christian and it really pisses me off when people are so uneducated to think that muslim = lebanese. there are christian lebanese people. in fact, you could be a jewish asian - anyone can be any religion. so everyone just cut the generalisations!

in terms of this whole dawn fraser incident, considering that it is true, and the douche bag did make that remark, then he is an idiot and should be fined or imprisoned for making such a remark. in our legal system, threats = assault. and if he doesnt like it, he can go back to his own country. and thats coming from a proud australian female teenager, whose background is 100% lebanese.

i guess we will never know if she was lying. but u know, if she wasnt, then like i said, the guy is a douche bag

im so sick of people making lebanese people as a whole look bad. its so damn annoying, esp in a society where some people will generalise. not all, but some.

ultimately, i think there is good and bad in every background - so therefore, ultimately, there is just good and bad in humankind.

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
S1M0 said:
ahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha

Your posts are getting more and more idiotic.

Hey man, i know Egyptians, and guess what? They're perfectly Australian, in every sense of the word.

They integrate perfectly in Australian society. You don't.

Get over it.

But please, continue. I'll love to see how utterly idiotic your posts can get.
Wow, so you think that Lebanese people don't integrate perfectly into Australian society? My heritage is Lebanese and I am Australian "in every sense of the word". I know of more Lebanese people who have integrated into Australian society than I do Egyptians, so by your logic, I think that all Egyptian people don't integrate into Australian society and are lifeless wannabes who hate this country.

Also, I can give facts that back up my idea that Lebanese people have integrated into Australian society, seeing as the former premier of Victoria (Steve Bracks) is Lebanese, the Governor of NSW and Chancellor of the University of Sydney (Marie Bashir) is Lebanese, the former Lord Mayer of Sydney (Nicholas Shehadie) is Lebanese, the 2006 Miss Australia (Sabrina Houssami) is Lebanese, and that probably the next majority of hard labour companies that aren't run by white Australians are run by Lebanese-Australians. What have Egyptians done to Australian society?

Also, you didn't even address the main issue in my post, proving how dumb you are at arguing about culture. Do some anthropology or sociology and then attempt use your stupid argument, people will laugh at you.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
this whole argument is fucking circular.

look if you don't want lebanese to get a bad name, then, assuming you dont, contribute to the shunning of this stupid behaviour that gives them the bad name in the first place. acting like what they think 2pac acted like is NOT cool and that idea should be re-inforced.

we do not live in the ghettos of america, nor are we rappers, nor should we rap about shit that we don't live, nor should we try to live that shit just so we can rap about it.

this whole culture needs to be made 'uncool' and purely seen as music for the sake of music, NOT FOR THE SAKE OF PREACHING A LIFESTYLE.

the sooner these people end up with no social acceptance and friends. the better.

Last edited:

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
kingsofleon fan said:
AHAHAHHA i love ur comment Martyno1 - you make a very good point!!

im a lebanese christian and it really pisses me off when people are so uneducated to think that muslim = lebanese. there are christian lebanese people. in fact, you could be a jewish asian - anyone can be any religion. so everyone just cut the generalisations!
Yeah, also, something like 80% of Lebanese people around the world and like 60-70% (I think?) in Australia are Christians, so really the people that make these assumptions are stupid.

hiphophooray123 said:
WHEN WE SAY LEBOS WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE FUCKWIT ONES OK

we don't have to put a disclaimer at the end of every fucking post

its already been established that we know not all lebanese are like that ok. just like not all 'australians' are good. and not all indians are smelly. and not all asians can't drive etc

from now on 'lebo' is to be used as a blanket term for the fully sick stereotypical ones ok SO YOU CAN SHUT THE FUCK UP.

you fucking idiots!
In an attempt not to be rude, I wasn't referring any of my posts to you (I don't think?) and I don't care about what you posted because I already knew that "Lebo" = stereotypical.

kingsofleon fan

HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
this whole argument is fucking circular.

look if you don't want lebanese to get a bad name, then, assuming you do, contribute to the shunning of this stupid behaviour that gives them the bad name in the first place. acting like what they think 2pac acted like is NOT cool and that idea should be re-inforced.

we do not live in the ghettos of america, nor are we rappers, nor should we rap about shit that we don't like, nor should we try to live that shit just so we can rap about it.

this whole culture needs to be made 'uncool' and purely seen as music for the sake of music, NOT FOR THE SAKE OF PREACHING A LIFESTYLE.

the sooner these people end up with no social acceptance and friends. the better.
i do disagree with this behavior 100% and my background is lebanese. i simply dont appreciate though, however, when people automatically think u agree with this sort of crap, simply coz u share the same background. im not saying u're one of those people - i dont know if u are or arent.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Martyno1 said:
Wow, so you think that Lebanese people don't integrate perfectly into Australian society? My heritage is Lebanese and I am Australian "in every sense of the word". I know of more Lebanese people who have integrated into Australian society than I do Egyptians, so by your logic, I think that all Egyptian people don't integrate into Australian society and are lifeless wannabes who hate this country.
hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahah.

Yeah hey, there's more lebanese in Australia than there are Egyptians....

All Egyptians don't integrate into Australian society?

lol

but okay, whatever. Whatever makes you happy.

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
I never said they don't, I said using your logic. You obviously didn't read that part, and didn't bother talking about the rest of my post so I assume I'm right. :)

kingsofleon fan

HSC
S1M0 said:
hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahah.

Yeah hey, there's more lebanese in Australia than there are Egyptians....

All Egyptians don't integrate into Australian society?

lol

but okay, whatever. Whatever makes you happy.
i dont think its fair to say that "all" gypos dont integrate, or that "all" lebs dont integrate

no one is generalising. just proving a point that NOT ALL LEBANESE PEOPLE DONTTT assimilate, which was done through some examples.

obviously you being a smartarse is ur way of dealing with being shut down

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
kingsofleon fan said:
i do disagree with this behavior 100% and my background is lebanese. i simply dont appreciate though, however, when people automatically think u agree with this sort of crap, simply coz u share the same background. im not saying u're one of those people - i dont know if u are or arent.
im not saying you are either, because i don't know if you are or not i just said 'assuming you are' as in hypothetically.

now, i know people like that, who say they hate the behaviour...but have friends who act like that, and they hang out with them all the time.

thats the problem and that pisses me off. ....the more socially accepted this behaviour is amongst their peers the more it will continue.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Martyno1 said:
I never said they don't, I said using your logic. You obviously didn't read that part, and didn't bother talking about the rest of my post so I assume I'm right. :)
I stopped there, as you didn't understand what you refer to as 'my logic'.

Yeah cool, you delude yourself into thinking that lebanese integrate into Australian society.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)