"I'll get my Lebanese mates to sort you out Dawn Fraser" - Cleaner (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
now, i know people like that, who say they hate the behaviour...but have friends who act like that, and they hang out with them all the time.

thats the problem and that pisses me off. ....the more socially accepted this behaviour is amongst their peers the more it will continue.
I agree and personally have never made friends with anyone who fits the "Lebo" stereotype, but it's not only Lebanese people who hate the behaviour that make friends with them, it's pretty much people from all ethnicities, which I'm not sure if you were hinting at or not.

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
S1M0 said:
I stopped there, as you didn't understand what you refer to as 'my logic'.

Yeah cool, you delude yourself into thinking that lebanese integrate into Australian society.
I guess Marie Bashir and all the other people I listed + many more I can't be bothered to list (like Hazem El Masri for example) are fooling everyone into thinking they have integrated into Australian society, when they are really still idiots who fit the Lebo stereotype.

That was sarcastic, in case your brain didn't realise.

HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
this whole argument is fucking circular.

look if you don't want lebanese to get a bad name, then, assuming you dont, contribute to the shunning of this stupid behaviour that gives them the bad name in the first place. acting like what they think 2pac acted like is NOT cool and that idea should be re-inforced.

we do not live in the ghettos of america, nor are we rappers, nor should we rap about shit that we don't like, nor should we try to live that shit just so we can rap about it.

this whole culture needs to be made 'uncool' and purely seen as music for the sake of music, NOT FOR THE SAKE OF PREACHING A LIFESTYLE.

the sooner these people end up with no social acceptance and friends. the better.
Eh i totally got you, i think most lebs on this forum aren't like the idiotic type though.

thing is these people who do this shit ..well nothing happens to them, it's the rest of the people that get in crap. and i don't believe you can change someone who doesnt want to be changed and those 'lebos' like being against all and making it out like they're fighting the world or something.

as for the 'lebos' who go on and act like pricks in public, well seriously if someone annoys you just tell them to piss off or something coz they think that they can get away with anything and it's so annoying!

sorry i haven't been here in forever so i forgot the whole 'lebos' thingy =$

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
yeh i know, most of them, that i see anyway, unfortunately, are wogs...greek, italians, serbs....mostly of a middle-eastern appearance, gel'd hair and the like. you know the drill.

i was walking down king st where i live last night and these two lebos drive past in a candy painted pink car blasting 'game - how we do' really loud and beepin at the girls on the side of the road. one of the guys on the side of the road shouted 'turn it down' and the lebos threatened him from their window 'come here cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt'

very masculine.

beentherdunthat

HSC
how do you know they're lebos??

EDIT: There's idiots in every race, so stop trying to make lebanese people look like shit when the few people who you see cause you to generalize that all lebo's are fuckers. For one, my parents are 100% lebanese, my dads a taxi driver, works for the public just like everyone else, but does that make him fucked up just coz some shit idiots on the news make lebo's look bad? And for one, my parents have two kids who have actually graduated from high school. My bro's doing Med, and i'm doin law. Now you don't usually want to talk about that now do you?

It's all shit fucking topics with shit stupid threads. So end this and get on with lyf.

Last edited:

Russdog

russell
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
this whole argument is fucking circular.

look if you don't want lebanese to get a bad name, then, assuming you dont, contribute to the shunning of this stupid behaviour that gives them the bad name in the first place. acting like what they think 2pac acted like is NOT cool and that idea should be re-inforced.

we do not live in the ghettos of america, nor are we rappers, nor should we rap about shit that we don't like, nor should we try to live that shit just so we can rap about it.

this whole culture needs to be made 'uncool' and purely seen as music for the sake of music, NOT FOR THE SAKE OF PREACHING A LIFESTYLE.

the sooner these people end up with no social acceptance and friends. the better.
exactly. people give me shit for listening to american rap.. but that's only because they assume i'm like every other wanker who tries to relate their life to 2pac's. it's about listening to their lyrics and understanding their perspective on their life, and comparing it to yours and using it to understand your own life better.. not relating it to your life. we don't live like them, but lebs think their life is insufficient if they don't try and be 2pac, so they walk around dressed like 2pac (and act how they think he acted) and think they're hip hop. it's fucking hilarity. this is fucking australia. just accept the fact our life is easier and more pleasant than 2pac's was.. you're lebanese.. fucking learn about your own culture or something.

(using 2pac to represent black people).

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
I SAID ITS A BLANKET FUCKING TERM FOR THOSE TYPE OF FULLY SICK CUNTS

they could be serbs, or afghans, i don't give a fuck i told you im not going to put in a disclaimer in every post nor am i going to go up to them and ask them their race just to satisfy you.

sbeydoun91

In za box, which is
HSC
N/A
beentherdunthat said:
how do you know they're lebos??
Like omg totally they were like driving a "candy painted pink car" like duh obviously they are lebamangos. Oh-my-god like totally all mangoed-out man. It's crazy dude. Like. :rofl:

Russdog

russell
HSC
but to add to my last post, lebs acting black is a bit 1999. there's still a fucking lot more of them acting black than anyone else tho.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
Russdog said:
exactly. people give me shit for listening to american rap.. but that's only because they assume i'm like every other wanker who tries to relate their life to 2pac's. it's about listening to their lyrics and understanding their perspective on their life, and comparing it to yours and using it to understand your own life better.. not relating it to your life. we don't live like them, but lebs think their life is insufficient if they don't try and be 2pac, so they walk around dressed like 2pac (and act how they think he acted) and think they're hip hop. it's fucking hilarity. this is fucking australia. just accept the fact our life is easier and more pleasant than 2pac's was.. you're lebanese.. fucking learn about your own culture or something.

(using 2pac to represent black people).

same and i fucking hate it.

why the fuck doesnt common or talib kweli get any play in their fully sick lowered cars.

not only do they give their race a bad name, but also hip hop and its fans.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Martyno1 said:
I guess Marie Bashir and all the other people I listed + many more I can't be bothered to list (like Hazem El Masri for example) are fooling everyone into thinking they have integrated into Australian society, when they are really still idiots who fit the Lebo stereotype.

That was sarcastic, in case your brain didn't realise.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Russdog

russell
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
same and i fucking hate it.

why the fuck doesnt common or talib kweli get any play in their fully sick lowered cars.

not only do they give their race a bad name, but also hip hop and its fans.
yeah, but the same thing could be said about black americans who choose 50 cent as a role model over living legends like common or kweli. people are just fucking stupid. oh well, as long as common and talib kweli are still making music, and inspiring intelligent people, i'm happy.

kingsofleon fan

HSC
Russdog said:
but to add to my last post, lebs acting black is a bit 1999. there's still a fucking lot more of them acting black than anyone else tho.
ROFL. i agree, so 90s haha

im just over it.

some one made a point before - a lot of lebanese people disagree with this behaviour but we "go on being their friends"... okay, ( a) that just ANOTHER generalised assertion and ( B) what do u want us to do? murder them?! theres not much you can do when you have said the same shit over and over about their stupid behaviour! whatever. blah. im over it. i dont have much else to say except... there are a lot of really good lebanese people, as there are a lot of great people from other backgrounds. except im some people in our society prefer to concentrate on the bad shit lebanese people do as opposed to the majority who are hard working law abiding citizens/

put the lebs who think theyre tupac away in gaol and move on.

Nat3skiz

HSC
beentherdunthat said:
Nah. Just because this guys leb doesn't mean he's muslim. SO it's no really muslim denial so fuck off with your retarted comments.
fuck off with your misspelling of retarded.

beentherdunthat said:
lol. Note how everyone resorts to swearing at lebs, and stating their own stupid opinions of lebs when they could just stick to the damn thread...

level of intelligence, or the lack of it, is quite funny.
someone with your level of intelligence should have no problems with a simple word, right?

Last edited:

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
Russdog said:
yeah, but the same thing could be said about black americans who choose 50 cent as a role model over living legends like common or kweli. people are just fucking stupid. oh well, as long as common and talib kweli are still making music, and inspiring intelligent people, i'm happy.
lol, well I wish we could all worship M.I.A. but that will never happen so I'm happy if she still makes music (which I don't know if she will anymore?).

kingsofleon fan

HSC
S1M0 said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
Simo is such a tool. i bet he has another log in and decided to post the article as a means of having an avenue to be an idiot.

ur such a child.

im not even going to acknowlege your "arguments" any more. uneducated fool or simply someone who gets enjoyment out of being a smartarse

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
kingsofleon fan said:
Simo is such a tool. i bet he has another log in and decided to post the article as a means of having an avenue to be an idiot.

ur such a child.

im not even going to acknowlege your "arguments" any more. uneducated fool or simply someone who gets enjoyment out of being a smartarse
lol, I'm someone who gets enjoyment out of being a smartass, this guy just thinks he's a smartass when he's not. :)

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
kingsofleon fan said:

ur such a child.

Arguments?

I was trolling from the beginning.

lol at you for taking me seriously. :)

kingsofleon fan

HSC
ur right

dead set
u make a great point

it was all bullshit from the get go

one thing we now agree on wOOt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)