"I'll get my Lebanese mates to sort you out Dawn Fraser" - Cleaner (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
yeh i know, most of them, that i see anyway, unfortunately, are wogs...greek, italians, serbs....mostly of a middle-eastern appearance, gel'd hair and the like. you know the drill.

i was walking down king st where i live last night and these two lebos drive past in a candy painted pink car blasting 'game - how we do' really loud and beepin at the girls on the side of the road. one of the guys on the side of the road shouted 'turn it down' and the lebos threatened him from their window 'come here cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt'

very masculine.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=c2nvAFOk7x0

:D

Evan11

HSC
wrxsti said:
Lebs + Australias + other cultures= happy family

...the fuck country are you living in? Anyone remember Cronulla? There is that much residual loathing in the community.... melting pot? Why try for?

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
Evan11 said:
...the fuck country are you living in? Anyone remember Cronulla? There is that much residual loathing in the community.... melting pot? Why try for?
Get fucked, fuckhead mother fucker.
Racist Aussies + Ignorant Gangsta Wannabee Lebs with IQ of 5 = Cronulla

In General

Aussie + Leb + Other Cultures = Happy Family.

Go dig a hole and die.

maries

HSC
y dont u shut the fuk up and fuk urself and get a fuking life.

Evan11

HSC
Omium said:
Get fucked, fuckhead mother fucker.
Racist Aussies + Ignorant Gangsta Wannabee Lebs with IQ of 5 = Cronulla

In General

Aussie + Leb + Other Cultures = Happy Family.

Go dig a hole and die.
I dont think i am able to comment on the causes of the riots without stirring shit up (and i am aware that thats exactly what bos is for, however thats for a different day). But even in your answer, you still showed how "ignorant gansta wannabee lebs" were partly responsible. So my question is, how can you really call it a happy family? Are you simply discounting these people out of the equation so it works better for you, are you simply saying "no, they're not Lebanese", because... well... THEY ARE!

So i dont know how you can say with a straight face that we are a happy family when you have such a vivid, contemporary event proving otherwise. It just goes against logic and common sense, and seems as though you are simply arguing a point of view without actually believing in it, just for the sake of it. Im not sure, but i think thats called "ignorance".

Just a few things to mull over...

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
the cause and reason for the protest was completely valid. but the 'aussies' took it too far and ended up giving themselves a bad name rather than 'solving the problem' which they were supposed to be there for

the 'retaliations' by the lebos was even fucking worse. it wasn't because the 'aussies' bashed some middle-eastern looking guys....it was because you say one thing to lebos and they take it as an insult to their honour. rather than be bigger men and ignore it, successfully fighting off the stereotype, they conform to it because 'aww bro OMG ITS A REAL LIFE GANG WAR LIKE EASY E WAS TALKING ABOUT LOOK HABIBZ THIS IS OUR OPPORTUNITY BRO OMG THEN WE'LL GET LAID BY CHICKS WHO DIG THIS BAD BOY SHIT BRO'

then the media come out and say 'these thugs' 'these gangstas' when they should say things like 'these kids' 'these impressionable children' or something...its subtle but it makes a difference

what would lebos say 'OMG HAHA LOOK HABIBZ THEY CALLED ME A THUG OMG THATS THE LABEL I WANT BRO IM GONNA LIVE UP TO IT COZ UZ ARE ALL IMPRESSED BY IT N THEN WE'LL GET LAID BY CHICKS WHO DIG THIS BAD BOY SHIT BRO'

Last edited:

RemoO

HSC
o_O this whole aussie leboo thingy mabob is lamee people should get over it and the whole dawn fraser thing its just another step to causing chaos ... so well done to her ....... if something happens we know who to blame..

sarcasim all the way !

this thread should be closed,, no point in it

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
Evan11 said:
I Are you simply discounting these people out of the equation so it works better for you, are you simply saying "no, they're not Lebanese", because... well... THEY ARE!
The Macquarie dictionary defines "blind" as
1.unable to see; lacking the sense of sight; sightless
2.unwilling or unable to perceive or understand

You are clearly blind,
READ WHAT I SAID.
READ WHAT I SAID.
READ WHAT I SAID.
READ WHAT I SAID.
READ WHAT I SAID.
READ WHAT I SAID.

DID I SAY THEY ARENT LEBANESE?

Like i said in a different post a long time ago after i ripped you.

Dig a hole and stay there.

Everybody on this forum just got a whole lot dumber after reading your posts.

Stop posting unless you have something intelligent today;

Edit: Back on track, there are always 2 sides to each story.

Last edited:

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
S1M0 said:
Hey man, i know Egyptians, and guess what? They're perfectly Australian, in every sense of the word.

They integrate perfectly into contemporary Australian society. You don't.
my ass, they're shit...all of them, every single one.

EDIT: Oh, did i mention that most of them are also so hideously ugly? :cold:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)