• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Illegal Immigrants (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
Ok, so you and your family would be happy living in the illustrious aforementioned areas of the world. Yeah, I'd be happy living in Sudan rather than Australia.
I wouldn't really care where i live...

Comparing Australia to a third world country like Sudan shows how ignorant you are......

LonelyWolf

HSC
Bad Christians also got to Hell.
That's because I've committed mortal sin of course...this is off topic

---

Asia for the Asians, Africa for the Africans, South America for the South Americans

North America for everyone, Europe for everyone, Australia for everyone

---

someone please explain why this is a good thing?

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
The term ‘illegal’ may more appropriately apply to those without a valid visa (‘unlawful non-citizens’) who are not seeking protection, such as visa overstayers. As at 30 June 2010, it was estimated that there were about 53900 visa overstayers residing in Australia.

LonelyWolf

HSC
Asia for the Asians, Africa for the Africans, South America for the South Americans

---

someone please explain why this is a good thing? cmon cmon cmon

HSC
N/A
some people are so fucking ignorant... do you understand how much pain people in the Middle East + Africa go through in their everyday lives?
they're not allowed an education, women are treated cruelly and some have a fear of being persecuted if they leave their house.
yet people in Australia, who live in nice homes, go to good schools & are treated fairly, complain about these innocent people coming here? ARE THEY AFFECTING YOUR LIVES, YOU FUCKWITS?! no they are not, they just want better lives for themselves & their families.
australia has a population of 22 million, tiny compared to other nations, we can afford to let more people in. helping them have a better quality of life.

cheese_cheese

HSC

---

someone please explain why this is a good thing? cmon cmon cmon
It is not a good thing. Asia should be for everyone. North America should be for everyone. Europe should be for everyone. South America should be for everyone. Australasia should be for everyone. Africa should be for everyone.

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
It is not a good thing. Asia should be for everyone. North America should be for everyone. Europe should be for everyone. South America should be for everyone. Australasia should be for everyone. Africa should be for everyone.
Agreed. I like your view :). Pe

LonelyWolf

HSC
some people are so fucking ignorant... do you understand how much pain people in the Middle East + Africa go through in their everyday lives?
they're not allowed an education, women are treated cruelly and some have a fear of being persecuted if they leave their house.
yet people in Australia, who live in nice homes, go to good schools & are treated fairly, complain about these innocent people coming here? ARE THEY AFFECTING YOUR LIVES, YOU FUCKWITS?! no they are not, they just want better lives for themselves & their families.
australia has a population of 22 million, tiny compared to other nations, we can afford to let more people in. helping them have a better quality of life.
In all seriousness.

My head is about to explode over the absolute stupidity of these comments.

HSC
N/A
In all seriousness.

My head is about to explode over the absolute stupidity of these comments.
hmm okay, what is so stupid about my comment?
lol I hope one day you are forced to live in a third world country, let's see how stupid you think my comment is then.

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
like i said earlier, let them in but don't give them a fucking thing, no free education, housing ,health care, welfare or any other ARE. my ancestors where poor as fuck when they came here in eighteen dickity two, they didn't get shit, they worked hard and made it on their own, so FUCK THE ENTITLEMENT SYSTEM.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)