• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Illegal Immigrants (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Have you looked into 'skilled migration'? And how it is crucial for our economy?
I agree that it may just be all your 'opinion', but mate, look into facts.
What skilled labour.

LonelyWolf

HSC
Actually, both my parents came here in the 70's. They came here legally, and they didn't make a long list of demands, unlike the immigrants of today. They worked their arses off, and today are quite successful. But to be honest, I have no real love for this country.
Oh, i just thought from the way you were commenting that you were.
You and you're family really do deserve more recognition. What country were they from?

HSC
Uni Grad
I have said this many times over the years, don't look at the intentions look at the outcomes.

So thus by arbitarily crossing into our borders you are implying that they have a right to 'money' and 'housing', but to have a right to something means you have to take it from someone else, some other poor sod that had lived here all his life, or from the tax payer in general. Why should they be forced to give money to people they don't know and prehaps didn't want in this country in the first place? Or prehaps you just like stealing other people's hard earned money to fund your immoral ideas
+1

No one should ever have the wealth they've earnt appropriated by the gubbamans and distributed out to others.
That's fucken gross.

AAEldar

Premium Member
HSC
Have you looked into 'skilled migration'? And how it is crucial for our economy?
I agree that it may just be all your 'opinion', but mate, look into facts.
Lack of skilled migrants leads to an increased demand in those sectors thereby Australian's training for those jobs? (Not going to work exactly as it sounds obviously)

I understand that it's impossible to completely stop im/migration and it would be detrimental - I don't have a problem with skilled migrants (well, not that I can think of at the mometn) but they must be that, skilled.

LonelyWolf

HSC
No country is better. Every country has its flaws and positives.
This is perhaps the worst comment on here, how can you possibly still think living in Sudan is fine, in stead of living in Australia

AAEldar

Premium Member
HSC
This is perhaps the worst comment on here, how can you possibly still think living in Sudan is fine, in stead of living in Australia
You're implying that everyone that lives in Sudan hates living in Sudan - awfully rash generalisation.

LonelyWolf

HSC
You're implying that everyone that lives in Sudan hates living in Sudan - awfully rash generalisation.
Those living there don't know any better but living in Australia is far better than living in Sudan.

Why are you against me, he's the problem!

na110793

HSC
like i said earlier, let them in but don't give them a fucking thing, no free education, housing ,health care, welfare or any other are. My ancestors where poor as fuck when they came here in eighteen dickity two, they didn't get shit, they worked hard and made it on their own, so fuck the entitlement system.
thank you.

HSC
N/A
Australia has a small population and it should stay that way. Look at these other countries - third world with over population, that's no coincidence. It's because of this overpopulation that so many of them can't get good education and all that jazz (I admit, there are other factors of course...).

We provide for other countries through foreign aid which, while a good deed, means less spent on our own issues. We take in immigrants and support for them when we don't even worry about issues of people born here.

Limit immigration intake in every aspect IMO.

Read: IMO.
limit migration in every aspect? if we do that, we won't have enough people to pay taxes as fertitility rates are declining.

are you also saying we should cut aid? less than 1% is spent on aid in a year and you're saying we should decrease that? you know how many people in developing countries would die if that happened? there's a famine in East Africa were children are dying as we speak and you're saying that we should stop spending money on those people and spend money on our own developed country where a majority of people have access to food, water + education + shelter?

LonelyWolf

HSC
limit migration in every aspect? if we do that, we won't have enough people to pay taxes as fertitility rates are declining.

are you also saying we should cut aid? less than 1% is spent on aid in a year and you're saying we should decrease that? you know how many people in developing countries would die if that happened? there's a famine in East Africa were children are dying as we speak and you're saying that we should stop spending money on those people and spend money on our own developed country where a majority of people have access to food, water + education + shelter?
holy fuck. do not comment on here. please. for the love of god.

AAEldar

Premium Member
HSC
Those living there don't know any better but living in Australia is far better than living in Sudan.

Why are you against me, he's the problem!
Just disagreeing with you - not having a go at you! I guess I did say it a little harshly... my apologies.

This will sound harsh and cold hearted but - maybe the increase in death will drive the population down.

LonelyWolf

HSC
Just disagreeing with you - not having a go at you! I guess I did say it a little harshly... my apologies.

This will sound harsh and cold hearted but - maybe the increase in death will drive the population down.
No need, also this.

7 billion in a couple more days iirc.

Lentern

HSC
"If you have open borders you don't have illegal immigrants" PJ O'rourke.

HSC
N/A
haha sure everyone, have a go at me, I really couldn't give two fucks.
these are my opinions and I respect everyone else's, I just can't stand seeing people in developing countries die of starvation or torture or children not being able to get education because of dictators or what not.
I just think our country can handle some more refugees

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)