• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Illegal Immigrants (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

na110793

HSC
haha sure everyone, have a go at me, I really couldn't give two fucks.
these are my opinions and I respect everyone else's, I just can't stand seeing people in developing countries die of starvation or torture or children not being able to get education because of dictators or what not.
I just think our country can handle some more refugees.

I think the reason I feel so much compassion towards refugees is because my parents came as legal migrants (on a plane, not a boat) to Australia (from Nepal), having almost nothing. they also had three children with them (including me) and lived in a shit ass apartment. whilst my mum was at home with us, my dad went and worked his ass off and got a degree, got a great job and then my mum did the same. now we live in a nice house, go to good schools & are so much better off than my relatives who still live in Nepal.
all I'm saying is that migrants + refugees can do really good things for the country, if they work hard (like my rents), and can contribute to the economy well... and not be a liability.
Some of the dictators you denounce actually improved the living standards of their countries. Gaddafi is one of them.

LonelyWolf

HSC
haha sure everyone, have a go at me, I really couldn't give two fucks.
these are my opinions and I respect everyone else's, I just can't stand seeing people in developing countries die of starvation or torture or children not being able to get education because of dictators or what not.
I just think our country can handle some more refugees.
who gives a fuck?

My parents are from Mediterranean Europe. In particular, Greece.
Ah right. Its a different case for Europeans coming to Australia. Like my mother and her family

na110793

HSC
Your kidding yourself.
Gaddafi gave free health care, free electricity and a house to everyone. Granted he was a loopy fuck at times, but he was good at other times. YOU'RE kidding yourself.

cheese_cheese

HSC
There is a crisis in Darfur and Africa at the moment! 10% of the Sudanese children are currently starving to death every week in Sudan! How can you guys not feel compassion for this?

MontyRat

HSC
N/A
Besides banning opposition to his rule, banning homosexuality, having some skitsy laws, removing ethic groups, executing political dissidents and a bunch of evil shenanigans he was a really top guy. Immigrants are the best.

AAEldar

Premium Member
HSC
There is a crisis in Darfur and Africa at the moment! 10% of the Sudanese children are currently starving to death every week in Sudan! How can you guys not feel compassion for this?
If I were to feel compassion for every wrong thing in the world I would not have a life.

HSC
N/A
OMG FINALLY, SOMEONE CARES! I feel like crying everytime I see them on TV.
there was this one African woman who had to walk with her 7 children, 8 miles to get water.
3 of her children died on the way :(

na110793

HSC
And allowing them into Australia, with a ticket to let them do whatever the fuck they like will help this HOW? Maybe if governments spent more moniez on AID, shit would be better in Africa. But no.

LonelyWolf

HSC
there was this one African woman who had to walk with her 7 children, 8 miles to get water.
Once again, who gives a fuck? Yes it is tragic so to speak, but what you feel is White / Western guilt

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Legal immigrants - yes
Legitimate asylum seekers - yes

Illegal immigrants - no
Illegitimate asylum seekers - no

na110793

HSC
Do you honestly think that even a tenth of the money that people donate goes to Africa? If it did, we would have some, not alot, but some improvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)