• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Im so confused!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaynie69

HSC
Ok well..
This guy has been sending sms to me and stuff saying he wants to hook up and all the rest of it and the second last day of school we got really close, i mean really close, i needed someone to talk to and he was there and he made me feel heaps better about myself) i poured my heart out to this guy and he really listened and didnt judge me AT ALL (maybe because he's done far far worse things) i started to fall for this guy and we kissed that same day. The next day "friday" i went to my friends 18th got really drunk and he was there, one of his mates tried setting us up and he told me he really likes me and i said i was starting to fall for him bla bla bla bla (theres alot i cant remember now cause i was drunk at the time) anyway we kissed....again. The next monring i said to him you know you kissed me last night and hes like...what?!? shit sorry. hmmm.

I wake up monday morning to him calling me, and he told me he doesnt want anything to do with me in THAT WAY what so ever and that him and his ex gf are trying to sort stuff out now and he even thought me and my ex were back together! i told him no and there was a pause nad he said well fine ok then bye.

Why ditch me now when things were starting to look up? i said to him when the msgs started that if anything happened between us so much shit would happen (our friends dont want us to get close for some reason) and we would get in so much trouble, and he said to that "well we will get in trouble TOGETHER". and now hes the one thats done the runner...

EXPLAIN?!? Am i really that bad :'(

Last edited:

Shaynie69

HSC
Yeh i questioned him about her a shitload the day we had a big talk and he told me they were over for good and he even had a good bitch about her... (he had been single for about 4 weeks apparently), thats what confused me even more cause the next day they were seen together and i just brushed it off thinking "ahh well im friends with my exs".

i could never get between another girl and her guy i know how it hurts. it just shocked me so bad that hes gone back on what he said.

aimstar555

HSC
yeah nice one nick..same message 3 times i think she gets it :)

what this guy has done is what a majority of us females do: HE LEAD YOU ON. believe it or not but guys do it as well...he's not worth ur time. besides school relationships NEVER last... i should know i was in one and it didn't last.

Shaynie69

HSC
aimstar555 said:
yeah nice one nick..same message 3 times i think she gets it :)

what this guy has done is what a majority of us females do: HE LEAD YOU ON. believe it or not but guys do it as well...he's not worth ur time. besides school relationships NEVER last... i should know i was in one and it didn't last.
My school relationship lasted 2 years. i figured as much :( ive never been lead on before so its new to me...

aimstar555

HSC
hey mine lasted about 18 months so i know what it's like...i just find that once school ends and u enter the real world it's very unlikely that things are gonna be as good as they were when u WERE @ skool..but hey it CAN work...it didn't 4 me though :(

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
god SHUT UP

omg he liked me then he didn't then he did then we kissed now he doesn't want me, boo hoo.

nothin ever happened. he kissed you when you were drunk.

a kiss means jack shit. he apologised for kissing you, which means he didn't want to do it in the first place. and you were DRUNK, it was a party, it didn't mean anything.

he's got a gf, leave them the fuck alone. and grow up, nothin happened in the first place. why bother doing anything else? its NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
Tulipa said:
god SHUT UP

omg he liked me then he didn't then he did then we kissed now he doesn't want me, boo hoo.

nothin ever happened. he kissed you when you were drunk.

a kiss means jack shit. he apologised for kissing you, which means he didn't want to do it in the first place. and you were DRUNK, it was a party, it didn't mean anything.

he's got a gf, leave them the fuck alone. and grow up, nothin happened in the first place. why bother doing anything else? its NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

ah sarah - sooooo right

shaynie 69 stfu and stop acting like a nitwit wannabe tease

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
another rule, after the ones the above have pointed

NEVER allow yourself to read into any messages via the following:

- sms messages
- internet (including msn)
- friends

NEVER.

If anyone decides to be genuine to you over any of these mediums, they have to talk to you IN PERSON, phone is a bit hazy, letters are hot (cuz you can back it up), but the rest is a genuine NO.

Shaynie69

HSC
FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I asked a simple fucken question and i get fucken blown up about it YOU dont fucken know the story HULLO miz im so upmyself, HE GRABBED ME kissed ME told ME he wanted to be with ME (oh and btw this wasnt at the fucken party) So shut your fucking mouth i asked what would have changed his mind not for your fucken bullshit opinion so FUCK OFF. Oh yeh and he got this gf (i dont even know if they have sorted shit out or not he just said they are trying to STARTING MONDAY!) after all this happened. fucken hell...

Shaynie69

HSC
ur_inner_child said:
another rule, after the ones the above have pointed

NEVER allow yourself to read into any messages via the following:

- sms messages
- internet (including msn)
- friends

NEVER.

If anyone decides to be genuine to you over any of these mediums, they have to talk to you IN PERSON, phone is a bit hazy, letters are hot (cuz you can back it up), but the rest is a genuine NO.
But we did talk in person about that stuff, read what i said again. :uhhuh:

Shaynie69

HSC
Do people read what i write or what? i am leaving them alone as i said before i would never come between a couple ive been there and it hurts.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
you should have been smarter than to lead someone lead you on when you know they are with someone

stupid girl- it seems you tend to think you have done nothing wrong here

stay away from other people who are in relationships because it is not your place to open yourself up to guys who are already taken...dont make yourself the victim and stop teasing the guy

Shaynie69

HSC
and this isnt helping me so fuck off outta the thread and stop whinging ok?

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Shaynie69 said:
Ok well..
This guy has been sending sms to me and stuff saying he wants to hook up and all the rest of it
doesn't imply any relationship

Shaynie69 said:
and the second last day of school we got really close, i mean really close, i needed someone to talk to and he was there and he made me feel heaps better about myself) i poured my heart out to this guy and he really listened and didnt judge me AT ALL (maybe because he's done far far worse things) i started to fall for this guy and we kissed that same day.
sorry to be hard on you, but re-read it and think of the worst.... and what guys want...

Shaynie69 said:
The next day "friday" i went to my friends 18th got really drunk and he was there, one of his mates tried setting us up and he told me he really likes me and i said i was starting to fall for him bla bla bla bla (theres alot i cant remember now cause i was drunk at the time) anyway we kissed....again. The next monring i said to him you know you kissed me last night and hes like...what?!? shit sorry. hmmm.

I wake up monday morning to him calling me, and he told me he doesnt want anything to do with me in THAT WAY what so ever
THAT WAY meaning relationship

Shaynie69 said:
and that him and his ex gf are trying to sort stuff out now and he even thought me and my ex were back together! i told him no and there was a pause nad he said well fine ok then bye.

Why ditch me now when things were starting to look up? i said to him when the msgs started that if anything happened between us so much shit would happen (our friends dont want us to get close for some reason) and we would get in so much trouble, and he said to that "well we will get in trouble TOGETHER". and now hes the one thats done the runner...

EXPLAIN?!? Am i really that bad :'(
you're not bad... don't take it as a serious attack on who you are. seriously don't see it as something WRONG with you. Just the wrong person for him in particular. Just try to be careful next time. :)

Shaynie69

HSC
read what i wrote again please! He told me he was over her that they arnt togther and wont ever be ever again! i made sure i asked all about that im not one of those girls who go out to steal bfs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)