• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Im so confused!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lennie

Tulipa said:
she does seem pretty idiotic.

but i HATE pointless L&R threads that ask no questions and are just annoying
The way I see it, is you cant help someone who is too damn stubborn to take good advice....

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
This forum needs to be renamed " & Relationships"

Seriously guys, where is the love?

Shaynie69

HSC
EnterNameHere said:
The way I see it, is you cant help someone who is too damn stubborn to take good advice....

i took it, trust me on this i took it.

HSC
most guys are liars, and i know that this is a major generalisation. however, i stand by this claim. esp. around this age, guys dont know wat they want; perhaps its a gf, they might want to be single, they want to cheat... watever...

the main point is, this guy just did the same thing most confused and disorientated boys do --- thought he wanted something (U) , maybe forced himself into thinking that he's over the ex and he has to move on, then perhaps the ex gf made a move and he realised he just wants to be with her again.

dont take it personally, im sure he meant all that hooking up stuff etc. but sounds as though he wasnt over the ex. (bitching about the ex in a hostile manner is a dead give away... most of the times)

Lennie

Shaynie69 said:
i took it, trust me on this i took it.

Okay fine. But there isnt any need to be so rude to people that are trying to help you.

Oh, and just to add to that, if you had taken the advice offered to you in your previous posts, you wouldnt have ended up in this situation.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
*sigh*

shaynie, all your L&R problems can be easily solved yourself. quit asking us for advice, it's pointless. you'll only get flamed and looked down on.

oh and insulting people won't do the trick.

Shaynie69

HSC
EnterNameHere said:
Okay fine. But there isnt any need to be so rude to people that are trying to help you.
I didnt start anything if i get slagged off at of course ill have a go back, unless it just keeps going and looks like its going knowhere so then i just ignore it. Meh im guna go sulk now...

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Shaynie69 said:
I didnt start anything if i get slagged off at of course ill have a go back, unless it just keeps going and looks like its going knowhere so then i just ignore it. Meh im guna go sulk now...
two wrongs do not make a right.

you can leave now.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Tulipa said:
cause i was trying to get you to shut the fuck up

and jumb

love in l &r pffft
I fail to see any love in this forum.

*puts a flower (tulip) in tulipa's smoking gun*

Lennie

Just a little bit of future advice too...

All 'shaynie69' related L&R questions all seem to stem from the same 'personality defect'.

To avoid all future problems you may encounter, I stongly suggest you re-read your previous threads. BOSers have given you the answer thousands and thousands of times.
Take it on board.

Shaynie69

HSC
EnterNameHere said:
Just a little bit of future advice too...

All 'shaynie69' related L&R questions all seem to stem from the same 'personality defect'.

To avoid all future problems you may encounter, I stongly suggest you re-read your previous threads. BOSers have given you the answer thousands and thousands of times.
Take it on board.
So in other words dont even ask because you expect me to go through over 100+ threads to find an answer? whatever.

Last edited:

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Shaynie69 said:
So in other words dont even ask because you expect me to go through over 100+ threads to find an answer? whatever.
Yes, because your advice seeking is really rhetoric questions used for a medium to rant and gain attention, something which we don't like.

Lennie

Shaynie69 said:

Dude, you have made about 3 threads in L&R.

If you cant be bothered reading through the ADVICE THAT EVERYONE HAS GIVEN YOU, dont make up anymore threads.

Besides the fact that they are just plain annoying, there is no need for you to ask the same type of question over and over again.

Honeslty the advice people have given to you, relates to all the problems you are having.

Once again, there is no need for you to be so rude to people who are offering you constructive criticism... If you have ever wondered why you get such negative responses, maybe you should consider what I just said.

Shaynie69

HSC
EnterNameHere said:
Once again, there is no need for you to be so rude to people who are offering you constructive criticism... If you have ever wondered why you get such negative responses, maybe you should consider what I just said.
no but seriously im asking for advice not for people to go skitzo at me that just starts shit and it DOES make me feel like shit (happy now Tulipa?) And dont start teh "well maybe you shouldnt have done this" or the "well its your own fault for doing that" like joizus asking questions have never been so depressing. Do you people get off on dissing people who are upset or some shit, cause i think thats pretty damn low. Thats my 2 cents and i am not replying anymore i know i dont need too. :uhhuh:

HSC
i dont mean to upset u even more, but some of the replies ive read through are quite good, and inoffensive. a valid example would be my reply as i know there was no "dissing" material in there...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)