• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Im so confused!! (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
uh yeah ok.

i was just annoyed at the whole look at me, i have an attention seeking story that i have turned into an attention seeking thread.

lesson: don't post threads about your love life. a lot of us just get shitty at you.

the end.

Lennie

Shaynie69 said:
no but seriously im asking for advice not for people to go skitzo at me that just starts shit and it DOES make me feel like shit (happy now Tulipa?) And dont start teh "well maybe you shouldnt have done this" or the "well its your own fault for doing that" like joizus asking questions have never been so depressing. Do you people get off on dissing people who are upset or some shit, cause i think thats pretty damn low. Thats my 2 cents and i am not replying anymore i know i dont need too. :uhhuh:
I NEVER get pissed off at threads but there is something about you.

Reading your posts simultaneously makes me want to be become a better peson, while making want to slap you across the face if I ever see you. And dont get me wrong, that isnt just empty words.

To be honest, when I first read this thread, I expected it to be full of people paying you out, but you know what??? Everyone was actually offering you advice :eek:

It is the moment in each of your pointless annoying threads that you choose to ignore good advice, and get angry at BOSers for no apparent reason that everything turns nasty for you.

It isnt exactly hard to see why no-one takes you seriously any more.

Get it through your fucking thick head (god knows you have been told enough) that this here is BOS. People get flamed. Dont take it personally. If you cant learn to accept this, then QUIT CONTINUING TO POST ASKING FOR ADVICE.

Oh, and the reasons people blame you for these situations is because whether you like it or not, you come across as a slut.

Alimoe_KG

HSC
In conclusion, Shaynie, pull your head out of your ass, smell the fresh air, open your eyes, see the advice you've been given, understand that your situation isn't really all that confusing and that you're the one making it more complicated than it really is, and clean up the mess.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I just think, that when you get abusive people around you - whether it be forums or in real life, pay no attention to them, and make those who support you or give good advice as much attention and appreciation as possible.

if you do this, you will always be content with the friends you have

Alimoe_KG

HSC
ur_inner_child said:
I just think, that when you get abusive people around you - whether it be forums or in real life, pay no attention to them, and make those who support you or give good advice as much attention and appreciation as possible.

Dr Phil has nothing on ur_inner_child.

HSC
ur_inner_child said:

*starts clapping* nicely put.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Airness said:
Dr Phil has nothing on ur_inner_child.
Did you steal that from me?

Anyway, I agree with u_i_c, in some way, in that sometimes it's easier to let things go, but atleast read EVERYONE's posts before you start making arguments. You only embarass yourself when you be ignorant.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
jumb said:
This forum needs to be renamed " & Relationships"

Seriously guys, where is the love?
I love you, jumb.

I think everyone was a little quick to give the girl a hard time.
I mean, who really cares if newbies make threads about stuff that has already been talked about in like, July of 2004 or Feb of 2003 - they weren't here so they couldn't read about it. And, it wasn't SUCH a bad post. Seriously, I expected just a million replies of "guys will do that to you" or "ive been there" rather than "shut the fuck up" and "you're an idiot."
Come on kids, ease up.

But with that said, Shaynie, you really got VERY defensive, VERY quickly. And it's an internet forum, so you may have to get used to people giving you a hard time every once in a while.

And with that said, if ur inner child had've posted the same thing nobody would've gone off that way. (though she probably wouldn't have because she's pretty mature)

And with that said, I need to stop saying "with that said" and leave this forum. i don't like it that much anyway.

I like all of you muchly though.
xox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)