• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Im so confused!! (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
Shaynie69 said:
and this isnt helping me so fuck off outta the thread and stop whinging ok?
how the hell do you expect anyone to help you?

oh wow, that guys such a jerk omg you're such the victim. he should be castrated, you should be a shining beacon of light! and you deserve so much better!

sif.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Shaynie69 said:
read what i wrote again please! He told me he was over her that they arnt togther and wont ever be ever again!
no you didnt say that....

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Man what's with all these new members coming on to L&R complaining about some trivial insipid problem that's already been commented over and over again.

These stupid problems are all the same. It's been done to death and the whole topic now smells like a runover skunk.

If your problem is over what you should do about a guy who you hooked up with at a party while you were both drunk and he has a gf and now you don't know what to do about it, please go through L&R first before you create any new threads.

New threads are supposed to be new. NEW dammit.

And even some of the new ones are so silly and un-problematic that as a wise girl once said: "a monkey could figure out what to do".

Give us something substantial to help you on.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
aw guys, just be patient with the girl.

and if you really wanna be mean, have a

"i'm better than you but i'll be nice anyway" attitude

thats why backhanded compliments rule.

Shaynie69

HSC
Im not even gonna reply to the negative replies from bumbags.....Ahh well let me rephrase....i swear i said they had been broke up for about 4 weeks? Well yeah. i dont know when he turned me down i felt like the most ugliest thing on earth oh well, maybe to early for me to be getting my hopes up on people so soon after a relationship.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Shaynie69 said:
Im not even gonna reply to the negative replies from bumbags.....Ahh well let me rephrase....i swear i said they had been broke up for about 4 weeks? Well yeah. i dont know when he turned me down i felt like the most ugliest thing on earth oh well, maybe to early for me to be getting my hopes up on people so soon after a relationship.

don't feel bad about yourself, seriously, dont think its a direct attack on who you are and that there's something wrong with you. You made a mistake, you assumed too much. It's a good experience! Why? Because now you'll be more careful. This way, you can filter out the trash and actually get a decent guy to appreciate you.

He didn't deserve you honey, try to see through the feeling as if it wasa personal attack on your self esteem or who you are, see it as your mistake to assume too much. So learn from it babe :)

Good luck

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
okay forget the restraining

go all out kids

cuz i wont restrain now

fuck you for ignoring me shaynie, WHAT IS THE POINT if youre going to ignore good advice

get fucked

tool.

EDIT: hi tjk!!!

Shaynie69

HSC
Ohhh hiiii lol. btw the morning after the party this guy wet himself in his sleep....ahaha sorry had to say that.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
YES THANK YOU UR INNER CHILD

and shaynie he wet his pants? man you have low standards. YOU ALSO IGNORED UIC! that was incredibly stupid.

you started this thread with nothing in particular for anyone to reply to. then brush us all off saying we're negative bums (or something to that effect) and ignoring the good advice given to u by u_i_c. then say to not worry about it when we (well I) try to be nice thus eliminating any point to the thread.

THIS IS A POINTLESS THREAD. there is nothing anyone can say but you got sucked in and were a naive idiot. and weren't you comin out of a long relationship?

yeah smart idea. lets start a new one cause you know i can't live without a guy. pathetic, desperate, fucking annoying.

and then try and show that you are soooo obviously better than him cause he wet his pants.

yeah nobody is perfect. including you.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
i just saw your location and maitland is a fucking hole, i went to that stockland and it is boganville :>

Shaynie69

HSC
sunjet said:
i just saw your location and maitland is a fucking hole, i went to that stockland and it is boganville :>

Yeh i know but i cant help where i live atm.

Lennie

Past attempts have proven that you will get nowhere with this girl.... :uhhuh:
I suggest that everyone should stop replying to her L&R posts :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)