Imams condone rape, violence right here in Australia (1 Viewer)

Rockaleee

HSC
Edu.kid said:
The koran is applicable throughout the ages. SInce when did the bible specify that in 2000 you will kill murderers with a bullet or laser gun in the year 3000. The Koran used the natural elements such as rocks as does the bible (which moses did) as the natural elements will continue to exist throughout time. How do muslims even elect an imam it seems like they elect themselves or someone else choses not the people. 99.5% of muslims are moderate mind you there are 1.2 billion.
There is no point arguing with with people like this. When they find themselves vulnerable and contradicted, they resort to calling people "stupid skanks". Or they simply repeat false statements "The koran is applicable throughout the ages" which have been rebutted in previous posts. I guess at the end of the day, a pig-headed refusal to look facts in the face will see us through.

4theHSC

HSC
Rockaleee said:
So, this is what you are really saying:

The teaching of Islam can never be changed to fit modern morality and ethics.
Muslims SHOULD STILL stone women to death for wearing revealing clothing or having premarital relations.
Allah is telling me to KILL homosexuals
Allah tells me to kill infidels(anyone who is not Muslim).
Allah tells me that women are worth half that of a man, and rape within marriage is allowable.
All this must not change.
:haha: loving the trolls in this thread.

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
Just curious, but didn't the prophet Mohommed also rape women?

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Another jew who hates muslims cause of Palestinians. They are all over the israel gaza conflict thread.
ANother muslim who loves being a gay muslim woman oppresor. they are all over the internet

Rockaleee

HSC
well if your atheist stop with your nonesense about other religions... its non of your business...
Lol, what's wrong with being atheist?

Generally, Atheists are gentle and caring people.

When people show disrespect to our belief system, you don't see us getting morally outraged and start bombing buildings.

We don't threaten to kill people who make cartoons or films that criticise our beliefs.

You wont see an atheist opposing stem cell research, thereby denying a severe burn victims a chance for a better life.

:cool:

yld

HSC
Just curious, but didn't the prophet Mohommed also rape women?
no he did not rape woman
dont know where you got that from
but i guess its always betta to conform and spread some rumor
thnk you
tc.x

yld

HSC
Yeah and as you're a dude stop telling women to wear beekeeper suits.
actually its part of their and that is da belief of those woman who choice to wear by accepting islam
i dont but my sister and mum do. a muslim woman covers the same part a nun and mary (jesus's mother) does for the same reasons. ur now insulting 2 religions =]

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
jewish-hates muslims cause of Palestinians
i'd probably say jews hate muslims because of the muslim arab league countries trying to invade israel 4 times in 50 years lolll. they failed epically btw.

from a non-jewish non jew

yld

HSC
Dude if I gave a shit I wouldn't be here. Whether they want to give into this weird stockholm syndrome or not, is not my concern. Public displays of religion in a mostly secular society is utterly stupid.

Get rid of the tax benefits for religion, get it the hell out of politics.

The morality of religion is, sick, twisted, fascistic and wrong.

Wake up. Wake the fuck up, all of you.
1. deres not tax benefits for religion.
2. if u dont giv a shit den y make such a comment.
3. their bodies their choice; who are you to say they shouldnt wear certain things because they want 2; cuz den people can tell you 2 not wear tops or tatoos or wateva. it would offend you because it has doing 2do with the other person.

tc.x

Last edited:

King.BBjames

Banned
HSC
i agree with nolan. any public display of religion should be looked down by a secular society like Australia. be it a scarf, a cross around a neck or a Jewish cap.

i can understand why imports (first generation immigrants) may where the full hijab or whatever its called. but why would any second, third or fourth generation want to where it? you can dress modestly without wearing a black robe around your body.

Last edited:

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
actaully the 9 yr was given as a gift by some king to the prohphet mohammed. and because it is not allowed for a man 2 have any connection to an nn-related woman he was directed to marry her for her own safety; he couldnt just chuck a 9 yr old 2 fend for herself in a world run by men.
llol oh ok, 9yr old girls are property that can be exchanged as giftss, cool religion bro

King.BBjames

Banned
HSC
actaully the 9 yr was given as a gift by some king to the prohphet mohammed. and because it is not allowed for a man 2 have any connection to an nn-related woman he was directed to marry her for her own safety; he couldnt just chuck a 9 yr old 2 fend for herself in a world run by men.
i have never heard of such a story. NEVER.

yld

HSC
i have never heard of such a story. NEVER.
well dats wat i have heard
ill search it for yu
The prophet’s marriage to Aisha at her young age was an exception and not a norm of his other marriages, although it was a norm in Biblical and Qur’anic times. Based on the culture at that time, no one saw anything wrong with the union between Muhammad (pbuh) and Aisha. The point is: Muhammad and Aisha lived in a society and culture that existed 1400 years ago, and we must not judge what he or others did based on the standards we have set today. their live does not impact of our lives so peep just get over it.

yld

HSC
i agree with nolan. any public display of religion should be looked down by a secular society like Australia. be it a scarf, a cross around a neck or a Jewish cap.

i can understand why imports (first generation immigrants) may where the full hijab or whatever its called. but why would any second, third or fourth generation want to where it? you can dress modestly without wearing a black robe around your body.
true true
i understand where you are coming from; but anywhere and everywhere you go on this earth you'll find some one practising their religion in some way publically. you cant just tell them to stop practising their religion. And honestly the only way out is getting out of this world. be it australia or somewhere else everyone has the right to practise their religion.
and for the second part: it doesnt matter when you imported or whatever it doesnt change a person's beliefs; you know what i mean. they see something which i still dont see and its more than modesty. i guess the best way is to ask a australian convert why they choice to wear because they werent born to the religion and see all the good stuff all the time lol; they have had experiience in a different relgiion and place. like islam is not about where from but how much you belive in god and your love towards god.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Why should anyone have respect for a woman who does not respect herself by wearing the veil? If you leave meat out in the street can you blame stray cats for eating it? In some situations rape is the womans fault
Allahu Akbar, praise muhammed (pbuh).

King.BBjames

Banned
HSC
true true
i understand where you are coming from; but anywhere and everywhere you go on this earth you'll find some one practising their religion in some way publically. you cant just tell them to stop practising their religion. And honestly the only way out is getting out of this world. be it australia or somewhere else everyone has the right to practise their religion.
and for the second part: it doesnt matter when you imported or whatever it doesnt change a person's beliefs; you know what i mean. they see something which i still dont see and its more than modesty. i guess the best way is to ask a australian convert why they choice to wear because they werent born to the religion and see all the good stuff all the time lol; they have had experiience in a different relgiion and place. like islam is not about where from but how much you belive in god and your love towards god.
what? i am yet to figure out how wearing a scarf, having a cross around your neck, or a cap on your head makes you "religiously pious". the fact remains that islamically a female should where modest clothes, but one needs to understand how the fuck does one come to a conclusion of one being modest just because she has a scarf on her head. it makes so sense at all.

you got 2 girls wearing the exact same clothes. EXACT. one is wearing a scarf. the girl with the scarf = modest.

conclusion. = lolz.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)