Imams condone rape, violence right here in Australia (1 Viewer)

BabyBlueVamp

HSC
He didn't rape women, he just had a magic "REVELATION" and then oh he could have a 9 year old child-bride, or some other dude's wife because you know, god told him.

What utter horseshit.
you certainly have no idea what you are talking about. Seriously, try to get some credible information and then go into an argument that is utterly sensitive to some people.
Because NO he did not rape women. He wouldn't even have touched a woman unless she gave him permission. Not a single touch. He had women of the previous Arab religion/culture throwing rocks at him (because Islam was a new religion and they didn't believe in it) and he bore it. Did not do anything, or say anything.
In every single marriage, he loved his wife. Every single one.
A) as far as i was concerned, a husband is not to hit their wives with any more force than a feather touch. i.e. (this is in literal scientific sense) not hit at all, because human touch cannot equal in light to the feather touch. And like we all know the Quran is not up for interpretation. And there are many hadiths, which interpret Islam and i quite strongly do not agree with those. Those hadiths spread some words which are wrong and they should be stopped.
I agree with the fact that what those Imams are doing are very bad and they should be stopped.
Some people just take women as less than man's worth. Not Islam, but some men. In almost every religion there was a time when women were seen as less than a man's worth. Inferior being. And i am glad to say that most of those people and generations which have come forth have changed their minds about that little sad assumption. (GO feminism), but sadly it still is yet to occur in the minds of some Muslim men.

Don't get me wrong, I totally agree with people who say that those Imams should be stopped and asked to resign. But I do not agree with some amateurish comments (looks up at the quote above).

King.BBjames

Banned
HSC
WOW. fuck man. nolan got smashed from BabyBlueVamp. i mean SMASHED.

thats utter SHAME.

BabyBlueVamp

HSC
Why should anyone have respect for a woman who does not respect herself by wearing the veil? If you leave meat out in the street can you blame stray cats for eating it? In some situations rape is the womans fault
Allahu Akbar, praise muhammed (pbuh).
WHERE DOES IT SAY IN THE QURAN THAT WOMEN SHOULD WEAR A HIJAB...
AND WHY DON"T MEN DO THE SAME..
Men's hair is far sexier than women's. And u can't judge that because I am a woman and i say that it is a man's hair that draws me to him (amongst other things). ANd why should anyone have respect for a man who doesn't respect himself by wearing a veil?

UGH and don't YOU EVER compare a woman to a piece of meat. It is utterly derogatory. AND IT IS NEVER NEVER NEVER A WOMAN"S FAULT THAT SHE IS RAPED.

IT IS ALWAYS THE FAULT OF THE MAN who does it.
I am sooo damn angry at you. UGH!!!

BabyBlueVamp

HSC
He stole his son's wife because he had a 'revelation'.

Apologist at it... GO!
Lol. He actually married her AFTER she got divorced with her husband (adopted son). or so wikipedia says.
I soo don't know about any of this. But I know that it is against the words of the Quran to destroy another's family. So i.e. if he were to 'steal' somone's wife, it would be against Islam. dont you think???
Anywayssssssssss.. i m soo tired. i hate typing. its makes my hand ache..
so i shall not argue unless it really pisses me off..

King.BBjames

Banned
HSC
BBV. im taking your fucking side. start typing essays to smash Nolan into the ground. NOW

BabyBlueVamp

HSC
Which destroys the concept of the integrity of the documents if you find that certain concepts are no longer applicable. If it was deriving universal morals for all times then it would be acceptable to you.

It's a clear indicator that the concept is outmoded and outdated. If you want to argue about the tyrranous criminal that was Mohammed, sure, I'll take you on, but you can't say with one hand "it stands not for this" whilst decrying the situations in which it yes directly stands for it as 'oh we should do something about that'.

Either you take it as represented or you do not.

I dont get it.. I m soo sad. Seriously. After school finished, my brain just jumped out of the window. I can hardly do maths. and i thought getting a UAI of over 99 was possible for me. lol.

King.BBjames

Banned
HSC
I dont get it.. I m soo sad. Seriously. After school finished, my brain just jumped out of the window. I can hardly do maths. and i thought getting a UAI of over 99 was possible for me. lol.
WTF. honey, this aint a counseling session.

BabyBlueVamp

HSC
BBV. im taking your fucking side. start typing essays to smash Nolan into the ground. NOW

Lol. i don't think it is possible for me to write essays at the moment.. I am soo dying of a lack of brain-intelligence-smartness ... i m gonna faillllllllllllllll ..
Plus, he seems to have written more lines than i have (damn it.. )

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
WHERE DOES IT SAY IN THE QURAN THAT WOMEN SHOULD WEAR A HIJAB...
AND WHY DON"T MEN DO THE SAME..
Men's hair is far sexier than women's. And u can't judge that because I am a woman and i say that it is a man's hair that draws me to him (amongst other things). ANd why should anyone have respect for a man who doesn't respect himself by wearing a veil?

UGH and don't YOU EVER compare a woman to a piece of meat. It is utterly derogatory. AND IT IS NEVER NEVER NEVER A WOMAN"S FAULT THAT SHE IS RAPED.

IT IS ALWAYS THE FAULT OF THE MAN who does it.
I am sooo damn angry at you. UGH!!!
Qu'ran 24:31 said:
And say to the believing women that they cast down their looks and guard their private parts and do not display their ornaments except what appears thereof, and let them wear their head-coverings over their bosoms, and not display their ornaments except to their husbands or their fathers, or the fathers of their husbands, or their sons, or the sons of their husbands, or their brothers, or their brothers' sons, or their sisters' sons, or their women, or those whom their right hands possess, or the male servants not having need (of women), or the children who have not attained knowledge of what is hidden of women; and let them not strike their feet so that what they hide of their ornaments may be known; and turn to Allah all of you, O believers! so that you may be successful.
Apparently you should show your dad, your uncles, your brothers, your nephews and your sons your tits, btw.

Rockaleee

HSC
Don't worry BabyBlue, you're going to "a better place" with your newfound revelation that there is no god.

Over time, you will feel free and uplifted.

Enjoy life, be honest. It's the best way to live.

BabyBlueVamp

HSC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qu'ran 24:31
And say to the believing women that they cast down their looks and guard their private parts and do not display their ornaments except what appears thereof, and let them wear their head-coverings over their bosoms, and not display their ornaments except to their husbands or their fathers, or the fathers of their husbands, or their sons, or the sons of their husbands, or their brothers, or their brothers' sons, or their sisters' sons, or their women, or those whom their right hands possess, or the male servants not having need (of women), or the children who have not attained knowledge of what is hidden of women; and let them not strike their feet so that what they hide of their ornaments may be known; and turn to Allah all of you, O believers! so that you may be successful.
quote]

Uh nooooooo.. Thats soo not what it says.
That is so not it.
This is what it says. Better get your words right. And I should know what the right words are, dont you think.

"And say to the believing women that they should lower their gaze and
guard their modesty; that they should not display their beauty and
ornaments except what must ordinarily appear therof; that they should
draw their veils over their bosoms and not display their beauty except
to their husbands, their fathers, their husbands' fathers, their sons,
their husbands' sons, their brothers, or their brothers' sons or their
sisters' sons, or their women or the servants whom their right hands
possess, or male servants free of physical needs, or small children
who have no sense of the shame of sex, and that they should not strike
their feet in order to draw attention to their hidden ornaments. And O
you Believers, turn you all together towards Allah, that you may
attain Bliss." (Quran 24:31)

DRAW THEIR VEILS.. It is not a head covering. There you go, another 'interpretation of the Quran'.

And displaying their beauty doesn't mean showing their tits, for Gods sake.

King.BBjames

Banned
HSC
Seriously, Khuram, fuck off. I'm posting facts here about the history of Islam.

The situation basically went like thus:

Mohammed saw his son's wife naked and went batshit nuts about wanting her. He then apparently 'rejected' the offers of his son to divorce her [What the fuck?] but then accepted after they divorced due to a properly placed revelation:

Sura (33:37) - "But when Zaid had accomplished his want of her, We gave her to you as a wife, so that there should be no difficulty for the believers in respect of the wives of their adopted sons, when they have accomplished their want of them; and Allah's command shall be performed."

Make sense Khuram? He tended to have some amazing revelations pretty much whenever they suited him.
im not questioning you thinking that he had a "magical revelation pretty much whenever they suited him". Ive thought about this many many many times. Ive even spoken to Imams etc etc. they replied to me that GOD brought down revelations as muhammad faced them. if Muhammad had an issue and if previous revelations didnt cover it, god sent down another revelation.

King.BBjames

Banned
HSC
No you constantly posting about me getting 'smashed' makes you look like a child. You're basically reveling in your own ignorance, not that it's an unusual state for you to be in.
no actually, i was trying to get you worked up and see you go psychotic on her. you didnt.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Uh nooooooo.. Thats soo not what it says.
That is so not it.
This is what it says. Better get your words right. And I should know what the right words are, dont you think.

"And say to the believing women that they should lower their gaze and
guard their modesty; that they should not display their beauty and
ornaments except what must ordinarily appear therof; that they should
draw their veils over their bosoms and not display their beauty except
to their husbands, their fathers, their husbands' fathers, their sons,
their husbands' sons, their brothers, or their brothers' sons or their
sisters' sons, or their women or the servants whom their right hands
possess, or male servants free of physical needs, or small children
who have no sense of the shame of sex, and that they should not strike
their feet in order to draw attention to their hidden ornaments. And O
you Believers, turn you all together towards Allah, that you may
attain Bliss." (Quran 24:31)

DRAW THEIR VEILS.. It is not a head covering. There you go, another 'interpretation of the Quran'.

And displaying their beauty doesn't mean showing their tits, for Gods sake.
Umm there's more than one translation you noob. The word for covering/veil is hijab in arabic, so yeah, it does say it in the Quran.

BabyBlueVamp

HSC
I'll make it pretty simple because you seem like a decent enough person.

The comments I made about Mohammed's morality are factual. Mohammed had this amazing ability to have revelations whenever they were necessary.

Whilst Aisha was given to him at 6, it is without doubt that he consummated the relationship when she was 9 [Bukhari's Hadiths].

Mohammed also had revelations regarding his son's wife, so that she was given to him.

The Koran mentions a great deal that is morally repugnant and to do with violence and oppression.

It is an exercise in intellectual dishonesty to attempt to repudiate my claims by saying they are immature and foolish when you yourself apparently choose to disregard the scriptures that are apparently immutable.

Either you argue it on the basis of scripture, or you don't. Either the scripture is holy, or it isn't.

Picking and choosing undermines the validity of Islam.

SCRIPTURES??? Hadith's are words of men. Not God.
I have good basis to not belive in them so, because it states that in the Quran that the book is whole and complete and need not any other interpretation.. In several places.

chapter 28, Al-Qassas, verse 85 states "Surely, the One who decreed the Qur'an upon you will summon you to a predetermined appointment. Say 'My Lord is fully aware of those who uphold the guidance, and those who have gone astray.'", but also being the astute, intelligent man endowed with foresight that he undoubtedly was, he had foreseen the problems that such writing might engender, hence the prohibition on anything from him but the Qur'an, not least because God Himself has undertaken to preserve It as stated at chapter 15, Al-Hijr, verse 9, which assures "We have revealed the Reminder and We shall preserve it." God says nothing about preserving Hadeeth.
The ban on writing Hadeeth remained in effect till the end of the first century A.H. when Umar Ibn Abdil-Azeez, the great grandson of the illustrious Umar Ibnil-Khattab, became khalifa. he lifted the ban on reducing the 'aHadeeth to writing.

And these are the arguments that why Quran is the only word. And that hadiths aren't to be taken into consideration.
(1) The Quran is a complete book, See 6:19,38,114, 115, 12:111 and 50:45.
Remember that when God says that His book is complete, it means 100% complete.
"..........We did not leave ANYTHING out of this book." 6:38
"The word of your Lord is COMPLETE, in truth and justice. Nothing shall abrogate His words. He is the Hearer, the Omniscient." 6:115
(2) The Quran is perfect; no mistakes, no falsehood, no nonsense.
"No falsehood could enter it (Quran), in the past or in the future; a revelation from a Most Wise, Praiseworthy." 41:42
".......All ruling belongs to God, and He has ruled that you shall not worship except Him. This is the PERFECT RELIGION, but most people do not know." 12:40 (see also 30:30, 30:43 and 98:5).
(3) The Quran is detailed, and when God says He detailed His book it means FULLY detailed. God does not do half jobs.
"Shall I seek other than GOD as a source of law, when He has revealed to you this book fully detailed? Those who received the scripture recognize that it has been revealed from your Lord, truthfully. You shall not harbor any doubt." 6:114 (See also, 7:52, 11:1, 41:3, 10:37 and 12:111)
(4) God does not need any addition to His book. God teaches us in the Quran that He does not run out of words and that if He so willed He could have given us hundreds, thousands or millions of books besides the Quran (see 18:109). Since the Quran is complete, perfect and fully detailed, God did not give us any more books.
(5) God calls His book, the Quran, the BEST HADITH. HE called on His true believers to accept no other hadiths as a source of this perfect religion . See 7:185, 31:6, 39:23, 45:6, and 77:50.
"Have they not looked at the dominion of the heavens and the earth, and all the things God has created? Does it ever occur to them that the end of their life may be near? Which HADITH, besides this (Quran) do they believe in?" 7:185
(6) God calls on His true believers to make sure not to fall in the trap of idol-worship by following the words of the scholars instead of the words of God (see 9:31).
(7) God calls those who prohibit what He did not prohibit, aggressors, liars and idol-worshipers. Idol-worship is the only unforgivable sin, if maintained till death. See, 5:87, 9:37, 7:32, 6:119, 6:140 and 10:59.
"O you who believe, do not prohibit good things that are made lawful by God, and do not aggress; God dislikes the aggressors." 5:87
"Say, "Did you note how God sends down to you all kinds of provisions, then you render some of them unlawful, and some lawful?" Say, "Did God give you permission to do this? Or, do you fabricate lies and attribute them to God?" 10:59
(8) Muhammed is represented only by the Quran. The Prophet Muhammed was the last Prophet and a messenger of God (33:40). He was not the messenger of God because of who he (Muhammed) was, but because he was given the Quran (the message) to deliver to the world. The religion of Islam is a religion of God, not about Muhammed, who was blessed by God with the delivery of the message of the Quran. He did not have an agenda of his own. His job was to deliver to the world what God was giving him, the Quran. See 42:48, 13:40, 5:99-100
Muhammed cannot prohibit things, or make lawful things on his own. When he tried to do that God admonished him publicly, see 66:1
"O you prophet, why do you prohibit what GOD has made lawful for you, just to please your wives? GOD is Forgiver, Merciful." 66:1
66:1 reminds us that God is the only ONE to prohibit or make things lawful. NO ONE can attribute to Muhammed a prohibition that God did not give him in the Quran. Anyone who tries to do so is admitting his/her refusal of God's words and commandments in the Quran.
(9) The TRUE believers KNOW that when God says something, He means it, and when He does not, he means it as well. Everything given to us in the Quran was done deliberately and everything left out was also left out deliberately.
God does not forget. See 19:64. We are not to add to this religion what God deliberately left out and claim it to be from Him or His messenger. His messenger has only ONE message, the Quran. God already told us He does not run out of words. 18:109
(10) God does not need us to improve on His book, the Quran, but we very much need Him for every aspect of our lives. Those who think they have some improvement on the Quran are but asking for recognition of their idols as gods besides the ONE and ONLY GOD.
Fabricated hadiths tried to add to Islam (Submission) what the disbelievers thought God forgot to mention in the Quran.
(11) God calls on His TRUE believers to verify every piece of information they see, hear or read, see 17:36.
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them." 17:36

Also, The punishment for apostasy, 'ridda' according to the 'sunna' is death. The Qur'an does not lay down any punishment to apostasy. Chapter 2, Al-Baqarah, verse 256 states, in part "There shall be no compulsion in religion; the right path is now distinct from the wrong path..."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)