• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Important - Please Read (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

monique66

Damnation is back *yawns* What a good nap (save the fact that she missed school so that she could sleep in for 3 extra hours) :D

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
glitterfairy said:
Lynn is still uncertain whether Marcus will actually come back or not, even though she tried to make him solemnly promise to come back to Sydney. The more desperate she gets, the more desperate she gets.

As for the marketing lecture - Lynn must have been hallucinating then.

The more desperate Lynn gets, the more hard-to-get Marcus becomes. Untill Lynn is simply throwing herself at him, Marcus will not oblige. PS: "Hello from Greece".
Marcus is in an internet cafe in the main city centre of Korinth. It's 8:30 (Friday) in the evening but is as light as it would be at five in the afternoon over there. Marcus managed to get to use MSN Messenger, only to discover that it is currently 4:30 am Saturday morning in Sydney, "poop". He wishes to tell everyone that he is having and great time, and he hopes that everyone is well.

Here is a poem he composed in the village:

IMNOS TON KORINTHOS

On the slopes and in their bones
The grape vines grow.

The mountain sleeps.

Furrowed eyes tell old stories;
Skin ripens in the sun,
Her hair twines.

The rooster crows!
The mountain sleeps.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
goldendawn said:
The more desperate Lynn gets, the more hard-to-get Marcus becomes. Untill Lynn is simply throwing herself at him, Marcus will not oblige. PS: "Hello from Greece".
Marcus is in an internet cafe in the main city centre of Korinth. It's 8:30 (Friday) in the evening but is as light as it would be at five in the afternoon over there. Marcus managed to get to use MSN Messenger, only to discover that it is currently 4:30 am Saturday morning in Sydney, "poop". He wishes to tell everyone that he is having and great time, and he hopes that everyone is well.

Here is a poem he composed in the village:

IMNOS TON KORINTHOS

On the slopes and in their bones
The grape vines grow.

The mountain sleeps.

Furrowed eyes tell old stories;
Skin ripens in the sun,
Her hair twines.

The rooster crows!
The mountain sleeps.
Marcus!Marcus!Marcus! Wheeeeee!!! It's Marcy! *squeals* *sniffs*
Evan says Marcus better come home soon.....

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
Airness said:
hehe as a guy, i find hermione much more attractive =) But no, i just love her attitude. And fanfics are dangerous, too many times, they revolve around some sexually perverted plot where harry or hermione have raunchy sex with each other or a troll =/
Lexi winces... eeeww! Not Harry and Hermione... some of the best i have read either dont have relationships (sexual ones) or all they do is kiss or something... readDraco Malfoy the Amazing Bouncing... Rat?
this is 12 chapters of pure golden comedy at its best... it is the most random and hilarious story Lexi has ever read. Lexi almost died laughing when she read it... its about how Draco gets turned into a rat and guess who finds him??? thats right, Ron! theres a very small thing between him and Hermione but they only kiss once at the very end... its the funniest thing... read it!!!!!!
Lexi highly recommends Maya... she is a brilliant writer... soo very good!

and about those lollies... im sure they dont mind my declaring my love for them... they never minded it before... oh... i do!

monique66

Hello all, damnation has returned. However, she is studying so she is void of her witty, coherent self today. Marcus went to Greece *blink blink* what? Why was damantion not told of such an advanture! Damnation wants to go to venice, boating her way around Italy would be sweet. Although, damantion has heard it smells like sewage (it looks pretty though!)

Alimoe_KG

HSC
PerfectByNature said:
Lexi winces... eeeww! Not Harry and Hermione... some of the best i have read either dont have relationships (sexual ones) or all they do is kiss or something... readDraco Malfoy the Amazing Bouncing... Rat?
this is 12 chapters of pure golden comedy at its best... it is the most random and hilarious story Lexi has ever read. Lexi almost died laughing when she read it... its about how Draco gets turned into a rat and guess who finds him??? thats right, Ron! theres a very small thing between him and Hermione but they only kiss once at the very end... its the funniest thing... read it!!!!!!
Lexi highly recommends Maya... she is a brilliant writer... soo very good!
and about those lollies... im sure they dont mind my declaring my love for them... they never minded it before... oh... i do!
HAHAHA yes James agrees it is all quite funny =)

Draco is so slack :p he deserves to be turned into a rat >=/

Now James must get on with his story. Except he won't. It's all quite self-defeating.

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
Airness said:
HAHAHA yes James agrees it is all quite funny =)

Draco is so slack :p he deserves to be turned into a rat >=/

Now James must get on with his story. Except he won't. It's all quite self-defeating.
Bwahahha!!
did you say you read it???
Lexi wanders aimlessly.... she doesnt want to finish her art assignment which is absolutely due in about an hr... cos she hates it... so she distracts herself with pretty lights....
oooh!

HSC
N/A
Lynn remarks that she is so incensed that she has given herself a headache. This is the first time something like this has ever happened, so she is also somewhat intrigued.

Lynn also thinks that she is feeling way too much empathy for Lizzie in today's episode of Pride and Prejudice, which she just finished watching(of her own free will, and found it quite agreeable, bumbling Mr Collins and grrrrrr Mrs Bennett aside).

HSC
N/A
Lynn thinks it was a combination of pre-exam stress, assessment stress, dance stress and lack of quality sleep. But it will all be over soon-ish... thank god for that!

Oh, and the last episode of Pride and Prejudice is today :D *is addicted*

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
heh... Lexi finds Lynn funny... not in a bad way of course.
Lexi is quite sick of school and would drop out but she cant be bothered.... shed also like to get her tongue pierced but has heard way too many bad stories about the shit it does to the mouth.... Lexi doesnt want to hurt her beautiful mouth.

HSC
N/A
Lynn is amused by the above comment, but even more amused by a quote that reportedly came from Susan that is someone's BOS siggy at present (can't remember who). When she can find it, she will dangle it in Susan's face and demand an explaination. Until then, have a nice day :p

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Evan knows which quote and member's signature it was :)

Alimoe_KG

HSC
james just wants to let everyone know, that he is gay.

Edit: This is false propaganda spread by Dreamerish. That evil girl.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)