• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Important - Please Read (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
N/A
jhakka said:
Lynn should just come to USYD and never again worry about Mac. :p
But Lynn *likes* Mac, and she *likes* her course, which is not avaliable at any other University in NSW...

She would very much like to be at usyd though, with almost everyone else, but obviously it was not meant to be. :(

But she has fridays off next semester, and will visit then! :D

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Airness said:
james just wants to let everyone know, that he is gay.
Evan will change into first person for a moment:
James, I would like to say that your sexual determination doesn't change how you are regarded whatsoever and it is no problem at all with I-PR, we aren't homophobes - in fact you have probably noticed that we are just the opposite.:)
I will say though, James, that I don't know you well enough to know whether or not you are making a joke, but if it is one then it is in somewhat bad taste.

Alimoe_KG

HSC
kami said:
Evan will change into first person for a moment:
James, I would like to say that your sexual determination doesn't change how you are regarded whatsoever and it is no problem at all with I-PR, we aren't homophobes - in fact you have probably noticed that we are just the opposite.:)
I will say though, James, that I don't know you well enough to know whether or not you are making a joke, but if it is one then it is in somewhat bad taste.
James would like to apologise for the joke. James informs IPR that it was perpetrated not by him but by a certain girl that loves to slander James' image :p James assures all IPRers that he is very happily hetereosexual. James recognises the importance of monitoring what others do while using his account now. But James could certainly not argue against the will of that girl :p

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Airness said:
james just wants to let everyone know, that he is gay.

Edit: This is false propaganda spread by Dreamerish. That evil girl.
how dare you! i don't even know you. :eek:

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
Dreamerish is laughing on the inside.
1) At IPR, all members must use their real name. =)
2) Why laugh on the inside? I would much prefer it if you went into insane giggles on the outside.
3) You re (face is) FUNNY! <3

HSC
N/A
Airness said:
1) At IPR, all members must use their real name. =)
2) Why laugh on the inside? I would much prefer it if you went into insane giggles on the outside.
3) You re (face is) FUNNY! <3
*1*) At IPR, all members should do their best to be respectful, to both themselves and to others. Whilst IPR is not entirely devoid of jokes, one should avoid jokes that may possibly offend other posters.

Switching to first-person narration now.

"I do apologise in advance, for I am not particularly in the best of moods. But I must agree with Evan, that joke was in extremely bad taste and perhaps it would be best if you and others did not repeat anything of a similar nature. Yes, even if a girl is involved. Control that testosterone!"

monique66

Indeed...Damnation would like to advise everybody she sent her fax today! How exhilerating!

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
damnation said:
Indeed...Damnation would like to advise everybody she sent her fax today! How exhilerating!
Um...Evan congratulates Damnation on no longer being a fax virgin but umm...what was the fax about if Evan may ask?

monique66

kami said:
Um...Evan congratulates Damnation on no longer being a fax virgin but umm...what was the fax about if Evan may ask?
Umm...nothing to fancy, an essay...Damnation's second english advanced trial is tomorrow so she thought she might as well check if she was on the right path
oh...and she fancies annoying her teacher ;)

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
damnation said:
Umm...nothing to fancy, an essay...Damnation's second english advanced trial is tomorrow so she thought she might as well check if she was on the right path
oh...and she fancies annoying her teacher ;)
Darn! And Evan was just musing on how to blackmail Damnation with the contents of her fax :mad: lol

monique66

kami said:
Darn! And Evan was just musing on how to blackmail Damnation with the contents of her fax :mad: lol
Hehe...how do you think Damnation gets straight A's ;)
No, j/k...my teacher is female :)

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
Lexi feels like she should be doing school work but really cant work up the energy required to open a new page and get it done

J

jhakka

Justin randomly pops in, says hi to a bunch of people he doesn't know and wishes Liam a good one.

HSC
N/A
Lynn grabs Justin's arm and entices him with the prospect of discussing fantasy novels.

Lynn is currently re-reading Eddings. :D

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Justin knows Evan...
It's Liam's birthday?? How old is he? And how does Lynn remember all these birthdays...does Lynn have demonic remembering birthday powers?:confused:

J

jhakka

If that's the case...

Justin's order of six Dragonlance and five of the seven Death Gate books that he ordered came in today by Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman. He also bought the first two Troy Game books by Sara Douglass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)