Intelligence (1 Viewer)

rx34

HSC
If my potential bf is less intelligent/educated than me, I don't think I can take him seriously. For females, I think it is best for the guy to be either equally as intelligent as the female, or if not, 'slightly' more intelligent than the female. Definitely not the other way around, if not it would be a henpeck relationship.

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
If my potential bf is less intelligent/educated than me, I don't think I can take him seriously. For females, I think it is best for the guy to be either equally as intelligent as the female, or if not, 'slightly' more intelligent than the female. Definitely not the other way around, if not it would be a henpeck relationship.

i agree 110%

i dont want some dumb blond bimbo who only cares about shopping lol

like they say: Men and women will act rationally when all other possibilities have been exhausted.

HSC
^ addikaye and shaon0 have small penises

this is why they are intimidated by girls who are smarter than them

HSC
violent delights and guess just proved themselves to be unintelligent by believing that
By believing?...
That men have a superiority complex, and normally like to dominate women?

I think I'm pretty right for holding that belief. A lot of men are domineering, or at least like to have some sense of control, is this not the case?

HSC
By believing?...
That men have a superiority complex, and normally like to dominate women?

I think I'm pretty right for holding that belief. A lot of men are domineering, or at least like to have some sense of control, is this not the case?
yeah but lol, that was an obvious troll

shaon0 and that other guy on the other hand genuinely could not handle a woman who is smarter than them

HSC
well that's going to be an extremely difficult feat for an intelligent young woman like yourself *

it might be harder to find someone who will also abstain from sex until marriage
*correction

Yeah, I know, as long as they're not a manwhore I guess.

cherii2007

HSC
Most of the guys I've ever liked have been like selective school, so...
But intelligent guys suck, for the most part. Either too high and mighty to NOT look down on the school I go to...or too engrossed in his school life to even consider a relationship. I don't get lucky that often.

But yeah, intelligence is very attractive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)