internet dating (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
what do you think of internet dating sites?
-personally i think theyr a lazy attempt at living life...

and

what if you met someone you liked on the internet? would you meet with them? (the conditions being that there is proof that they are not a pedo/liar/whatever you want to call them)

do u believe in going out over the net?!

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
the thing about the internet is that you dont know who u could be talking to, always assume everyone are 69 year old men.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
internet dating = EPIC FAIL

will-anal

Banned
HSC
I don't see what is epic fail about internet dating.

It's no different to any other form of dating. How is picking up a guy at a bar while you're pissed off your tits any more dignified than internet dating?

Honestly.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
well whenever someone asks me how i met my girlfriend and i'm like "internet, lol"... nobody has really laughed or been like "omg loser" or anything like that..... well they probably do, but not to my face or whatever haha

Sarebs

HSC
I've met one guy (a friend) over the internet, not through internet dating, just coincidence. I don't hold anything against internet dating, I mean I shop on the internet, some people just shop for fellas too.

pman

Banned
HSC
If i meet someone on the net, I may end up dating them, I don't search the net but occaisonally I will meet someone off the net, maybe on purpose, maybe by accident, if we get along well, we get along well

Guesss

HSC
what do you think of internet dating sites?

-personally i think theyr a lazy attempt at living life...
Agreed ^

As for meeting up wif people u'v met online (not via. those sad dating sites) is okay, as long as there is a way to know whether they are genuine or not!

Its like wat Omie said! U dont know who ppl really r, over the net! So best to be cautious!

Internet dating? As in a relationship over the net?
I dont think wud work! But hey, what is it they say? "Anything is possible if u put ur mind to it"!

HSC
N/A
Agreed ^

As for meeting up wif people u'v met online (not via. those sad dating sites) is okay, as long as there is a way to know whether they are genuine or not!

Its like wat Omie said! U dont know who ppl really r, over the net! So best to be cautious!

I dont think wud work! But hey, what is it they say? "Anything is possible if u put ur mind to it"!
yeah internet dating is a bit overrated...

but my bestie went out with this guy whom she met randomly on msn... yeah he turned out normal... and a total jackass. no comment on why.

yeah so meeting up with people u've met over the net randomly. could you ever feel like u have developed feelings for them or is that just going too far?

will-anal

Banned
HSC
Agreed ^

Worst poster.

ay0_x

HSC
I don't see what is epic fail about internet dating.

It's no different to any other form of dating. How is picking up a guy at a bar while you're pissed off your tits any more dignified than internet dating?

Honestly.
I agree for once.

ay0_x

HSC
Online dating: You see a few pictures and are free to scrutinize for a long period of time (unlike in a dark club or bar). You know what they're looking for straight off the bat (Serious relationship? Dating? hookup?). You can tell a lot of things from the way they type, the vocabulary they use, and the actual content of their profile. You can take as long as you want to suss them out.

... it's lame why?!

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
my boss is on dating sites.. she goes on it at work. and does all this shit. it's kinda disturbing seeing as we work in the same office together and shes like 2metres away from me..

ay0_x

HSC
my boss is on dating sites.. she goes on it at work. and does all this shit. it's kinda disturbing seeing as we work in the same office together and shes like 2metres away from me..
unless she's cybering or sending provocative pics I don't see how it's any different to using Facebook?

but then again neither of them is appropriate for work.

i suggest you say "bitch do something productive kthx"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)