Interracial relationships (3 Viewers)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Philomena_86 said:
I personally prefer other cultures, since i'm anglo I find anglo guys boring.
Maybe they find you ugly.

HSC
interracial relationships is a fucken crisis.....stick with ur own kind u stupid AUSSIES.....asian only for asian....aussie only for aussie.....BAN INTERRACIAL RELATIONSHIPS!! BAN IT TO HELL!!!

AZN PRIDE BITCHES!!!

stainmepink

HSC
westside69gunit said:
interracial relationships is a fucken crisis.....stick with ur own kind u stupid AUSSIES.....asian only for asian....aussie only for aussie.....BAN INTERRACIAL RELATIONSHIPS!! BAN IT TO HELL!!!

AZN PRIDE BITCHES!!!

yeh... rarh! why are you so bitter today? :(

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
I can't believe people are talking about this.

Who cares what race somebody is? Honestly.

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
westside69gunit said:

AZN PRIDE BITCHES!!!
:mad: Im gonna pretend you didnt say that.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
westside69gunit said:
im speaking for my people......fuck tha racist bitches
i'm asian. i'd rather go out with any other race than you.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
wanton-wonton said:
That didn't make sense.

Meanwhile, white + black = grey. YEAH!
White and black relationships are called "salt and pepper."

William_Lawry

NSW Police
HSC
N/A
i thought they were called 'top deck'.... white usually is the one taking it from the big black man

stainmepink

HSC
William_Lawry said:
i thought they were called 'top deck'.... white usually is the one taking it from the big black man

hahahaha ... ......
whtas that supposed to mean ..

daiana

Mmmeo0owwWw
HSC
woah! i was doing my research project on interracial relationships! except it was specific to Japanese people....

anyway, i think that interracial relationships are really good opportunities to question and discover your cultural weaknesses and strengths as well as finding, if any, cultural barriers...(and a shitload of other stuff which are found in any other relationship anyway)

Euroasian people are generously good looking! they get the best of both worlds! Like Kristen Kreuk... those beautiful eyes.... on the other hand, an exception would b Devon Aoki. friend said she looks like a doll...it would be a compliment, except my friend is completely frightened by dolls.

perky_new_waver

hiya,

im new to this! but this is my opinion...

umm, my gf is philo and im aussie and i can definately say that this has been the best relationship i have been in. but it has been REALLY hard to adapt to the massive cultural differences that exist esp. with religion and formality etc.

when you are in an interracial relationship there is often a lot of strain on both people, but at least it is a test of your feelings for each other.

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
am asian. don't really have a preference. could see myself with either caucasian or asian. don't think my parents would mind. but, haven't even been in a realtionship yet, so can't say which i prefer. but even then, every guy is going to be different, so it's not like one race is going to be 'better' than the other. and if i was purely going out with eg. an italian dude because he's italian, isn't that being a bit superficial or whatever?

but my cousin really wants to get with a french guy, and can't see herself with an asian. says she's really aussie-fied. meh.

but euroasian kids are so adorable !
i think i saw a euroasian guy working in yum cha. he was cute. my parents thought he was jsut european or whatever. but if he works in a yum cha, he'd have to know how to speak chinese. meh... i think he's euroasian

shortie_689

HSC
my brothers always question me as to why i got for ethnic boys... i mean bein naive little knoxy boys they are very narrow minded but my parents dont get all too fussed about my choice that i make

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)