they are so cute togetehr
and they will have beautiful babies
ive seen half indian half chinese babies
they were gorgeous

OS

Banned
HSC
shortie_689 said:
my brothers always question me as to why i got for ethnic boys... i mean bein naive little knoxy boys they are very narrow minded but my parents dont get all too fussed about my choice that i make
The guy I like ATM is ''ethnic''... I am in no way racist but racial differences do play a part in me hesitating to take things further than friends... I don't want to get rejected, so I don't let on...

adambra

HSC
Race/nationality means nothing to me. All of you that specified a race that you preferred seem like ignorant morons, I hope you are all unlucky in love.

BTW I'm Eurasian and hot.

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
eurasians are a wildcard

if u mix good , u get a hot chik
if a bad mix occurs, u get either a downer or a chick that fuking looks likea downer

and also there are much more ugly ones than hot ones

Shaynie69

HSC
i hated my interracial relationship. He jsut moved from Indonesia and after a month of going out he like changed and wouldnt let me do nething i wanted like
no mini skirts
no dying the hair
no painting nails
no talking to other guys
always tell him when and where im going and wen ill be home
i HAD to go to a private school for yr11 &12 cause they are better then PUBLIC schools (fuck off are they theyre all the same)

the weird part is he went back home to visit and he cheated on me we were together for 2 months be4 he cheated!!! That relationship lasted 4 and a half months. i rebelled sumthing fierce wen we broke up! i felt so free!!! We just had nothing in common and he had a different religion to me and voted different to wat id be voting for and he always sed he was right. But that doesnt mean all interracial relationships are like that, i was just stating my experience :uhhuh:

stainmepink

HSC
Shaynie69 said:
i hated my interracial relationship. He jsut moved from Indonesia and after a month of going out he like changed and wouldnt let me do nething i wanted like
no mini skirts
no dying the hair
no painting nails
no talking to other guys
i HAD to go to a private school for yr11 &12 cause they are better then PUBLIC schools (fuck off are they theyre all the same)

the weird part is he went back home to visit and he cheated on me we were together for 2 months be4 he cheated!!! That relationship lasted 4 and a half months. i rebelled sumthing fierce wen we broke up! i felt so free!!! We just had nothing in common and he had a different religion to me and voted different to wat id be voting for and he always sed he was right. But that doesnt mean all interracial relationships are like that, i was just stating my experience :uhhuh:
gee that really sux. talk about retarded. well i'm in an interracial one now. *sighs*

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
^ um, that's a BIT of an extreme case..... no girl in her right mind would take all of that from a guy :/ good you got out of it though.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
i'm in my first (serious) interracial relationship. we've encountered the occasional racist fuckwit in the city :p ... and we're used to teh stares now. i've met a lot of his whacked family and my dad unofficially knows about him (which, trust me, is a big deal)... so yah, it's all good :p

a few of my friend's exes have been really controlling, like shaynie69's... no partying, no "dressing up" or makeup, no going out with the girls, no phone calls etc etc... and they weren't interracial relationships.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
Shaynie69 said:
no mini skirts
no dying the hair
no painting nails
no talking to other guys

its funny because peoples bahaviour isnt always related to where they come from
its like we're all human
so if he was chinese, indian australian, lebaneseetc.. he could have been a jerk in that sense no matter where he was from..
u know..

btu yeah i hate b/f's that are stricter then your parents..like wtf?..

rhysgm

HSC
ive been in one. it was just like any other relationship, except wierdos stare at you as if you are dating an ape or something lol. whatever if i cared what other people thought then i would have asked them for their input before goin out with sum1.

ariande

The Don
HSC
hmm... well i'm an australian and i've dated and australian, a guy who was a mixture of french, german and dutch and a lebanese guy. honestly, i saw no difference, as none of them were obsessive about their cultures.

granted... i was never allowed to not be hungry when i went over to the lebanese guys parents house for dinner... they KEPT FEEDING ME!

slutmonkey23

Lick Me.
HSC
my relationship was bendid like bekham. except im so much better than the girl, tom was so much better than the guy, and my father does not, and will never, have a turban.

Clearly, when he came over we used to douse him in cows milk we got from our own cow "froo froo", and then make him wear a doili cloth, and help us make naan bread and curry. Then, we would all chant and pray to the lord shiva. And at the nd of the night, he would not touch me, but kiss my fathers feet.

And when i went around to his house, we would have sex. And watch the cricket. That is all.

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
slutmonkey23 said:
my relationship was bendid like bekham. except im so much better than the girl, tom was so much better than the guy, and my father does not, and will never, have a turban.

Clearly, when he came over we used to douse him in cows milk we got from our own cow "froo froo", and then make him wear a doili cloth, and help us make naan bread and curry. Then, we would all chant and pray to the lord shiva. And at the nd of the night, he would not touch me, but kiss my fathers feet.

And when i went around to his house, we would have sex. And watch the cricket. That is all.
hhahaha lmfao

ariande

The Don
HSC
slutmonkey23 said:
oh come now pav. you didn't do that.

you also ate fresh scones and drank tea

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
ariande said:
hmm... well i'm an australian and i've dated and australian, a guy who was a mixture of french, german and dutch and a lebanese guy. honestly, i saw no difference, as none of them were obsessive about their cultures.

granted... i was never allowed to not be hungry when i went over to the lebanese guys parents house for dinner... they KEPT FEEDING ME!
yeah thats very typical to be force fed at a lebs house

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
bubz :D said:
i'm in my first (serious) interracial relationship. we've encountered the occasional racist fuckwit in the city :p ... and we're used to teh stares now. i've met a lot of his whacked family and my dad unofficially knows about him (which, trust me, is a big deal)... so yah, it's all good :p

a few of my friend's exes have been really controlling, like shaynie69's... no partying, no "dressing up" or makeup, no going out with the girls, no phone calls etc etc... and they weren't interracial relationships.
I hate the damn chinese grandma's that give me the stares like "what the hell you doing with one of OUR girls"

That type of attitude makes me wanna tell them to get the f*ck off my country

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Minai said:
I hate the damn chinese grandma's that give me the stares like "what the hell you doing with one of OUR girls"

That type of attitude makes me wanna tell them to get the f*ck off my country
i thought you were asian too?

me. i dont really date asian girls. not since year 10.
I dated a half aboriginal chick once, whom i didnt realise was half aboriginal. she didnt look it. she also turned out to be Ernie Dingos daughter. True story as well. I was so surprised.

However, before i marry, i would like to have sex with every nationality. super fun happy interacial world sexy mega time!

stazi

Nightman
HSC
bubz :D said:

i sometimes catch my self starring at some white guys with asian girls angry. not because im a racist fuck. i mean if its 2 regular people then im fine with it. but so often its some really terribly nerdy guy who you can see exploits the girl, with some international student from china who just needs a guy whilst over here and doesnt know better. usually the guy is also 10-20 years older than the girl.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)