Is Australia racist? (1 Viewer)

hayabusaboston

HSC
OMg..... guys this must be the new trend in debating, saying
NAH

YOU'RE IRRELEVANT

That doesnt prove your point at all. It only shows you're incapable of answering the questions.

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
What are you, dyslexic? ffs, firstly, i said I was in africa UNTIL 2003/2004, IMPLYING I LIVED THERE BEFORE THAT IE LONGER THAN TWO YEARS.
second, I said I dont care about MY iq, not IQ in general. IQ in general is, as sylvia said, a great predictor of not only socioeconomic success but a WHOLE HOST OF OTHER FACTORS.

Fuck me, you're just like gillard, you totally twist the words out of my response and act like u totally smashed my question. Well you fucking didnt. You just showed what an idiot you are by not being able to directly answer my question without going off on an irrelevant tangent.
just because you lived in a country, doesn't mean you can identify with everyone in it, particularly a people who lived in entirely different circumstances to you. As demonstrated by your rather poor arguments, you clearly have very little genuine understanding of the effects apartheid had on black people, black people in general and you are quite clearly consumed in an overwhelming racial bias.

As for your bottom statement

hahahahahahhahahahha :")

hayabusaboston

HSC
just because you lived in a country, doesn't mean you can identify with everyone in it, particularly a people who lived in entirely different circumstances to you. As demonstrated by your rather poor arguments, you clearly have very little genuine understanding of the effects apartheid had on black people, black people in general and you are quite clearly consumed in an overwhelming racial bias.

If they were poor, and you still cannot answer them, that doesnt shine favourably upon your intellect...

hayabusaboston

HSC

Coming from you this is like literally, omg... I have no words to describe how utterly ridiculous this statement is, coming from you, an inexperienced aussie... fucking lol...... a person who has been part of what is being discussed (me) apparently has no knowledge of the circumstances in the locations being discussed (south africa)...
\
AHAHJAHHA :') :')

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
It should be the white man's job to bring all those savages into civilization.

oh and sylvia... Mansa Munsa's empire is in modern day Mali. I'm pretty sure that's considered sub saharan africa.

White people didn't dominate africa because they were somehow superior. They just lucked out in the geographical alignment of agriculture. Ya'll should read guns germs and steel. good book about the subject why white people colonized the shit out of the "new world" and not the other way around. all boils down to agriculture. Imagine an australia with purely its native animals and you don't bring in any other domesticated animals... lol good luck on creating a country.

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
domination of europeans in the world is just a speck in human history.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM[/youtube]

Africans never amounted to anything. Yeah except the moors managed to conquer spain and sicily XD

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
domination of europeans in the world is just a speck in human history.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM[/youtube]

Africans never amounted to anything. Yeah except the moors managed to conquer spain and sicily XD
and the brits had 1/4 of the earth your point?

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
and the brits had 1/4 of the earth your point?
Tell that to Sylvia who think Africans never really amounted to anything and how white people should civilize these savages. conquest of territory doesn't mean you're more civilized than others, just means you got a better army.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)