Is having a relationship during school/university worth it? (1 Viewer)

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
lol

no wonder so many asians commit suicide

they cant even manage to maintain a relationship with the hsc

life in general is easy. in this country atleast. if you cant live and maintain a relationship in the easiest part of your life, what hope do you have

Makro

Porcupine
HSC
lol

no wonder so many asians commit suicide

they cant even manage to maintain a relationship with the hsc

life in general is easy. in this country atleast. if you cant live and maintain a relationship in the easiest part of your life, what hope do you have
Why single out asians? I know you're smart enough to say "Socially retarded nerds" as opposed to asians which would be more specific and accurate anyway.

Kaes

HSC
because asians cant see properly
I saw your mum just fine last night when she was riding me. (i should of closed em though cos she was pretty fugly)

and why are you always talking about asians hahaha this new obsession of yours?
seriously get off their nuts. Isn't your boyfriends enough for ya?

audioxdoll

HSC
only worth it if u get lots of sex. otherwise, waste of time.
LOL. ^ and lol at people who are like "ooooooh i cant have a boyfriend in the hsc because it will ruin my life forever and ever and my asian parents will chop off my fingers and cook them in the rice cooker. (no racism intended i know plenty of asian friends in this sitch. but c'mon!)

And its not really a relationship is it if your not having sex.. just two people of the opposite sex awkwardly spending time together but not touching eachother in the naughty places. Think about it!

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
how would you know what i am "always" talking about, you only joined this month

Bilama

HSC
And its not really a relationship is it if your not having sex.. just two people of the opposite sex awkwardly spending time together but not touching eachother in the naughty places. Think about it!
Yeah touching in naughtly place (Y)..
like a must in relationships..i Must say.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Life doesn't stop because of University or the HSC... Life doesn't stop because a relationship ends. Just be mature about having a relationship. Date someone who is mature and they shouldn't distract you. I've been dating my boyfriend since 1st year, I am now in 5th and infact he's great at helping me relax, helping me study and being supportive. You also need time away from study.

Last edited:

sydchick

HSC
N/A
I agree with Mel.

A boyfriend can help you relax, take the stress away, etc. If you can't maintain a relationship during school, good luck trying to maintain one once you finish school.

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
yeh of course life doesnt stop because of the HSC. anyone can make it to university even if it is a little known non-Go8 with second grade lecturers, pot-smoking students and dilapidated facilities. its all good. who needs a bright future when u can get laid during the HSC.

Makro

Porcupine
HSC
hear hear
But making out and all sorts of jobs do not count as sex. So I wouldn't say a lack of sex is a lack of a relationship.

Life doesn't stop because of University or the HSC... Life doesn't stop because a relationship ends. Just be mature about having a relationship. Date someone who is mature and they shouldn't distract you. I've been dating my boyfriend since 1st year, I am now in 5th and infact he's great at helping me relax, helping me study and being supportive. You also need time away from study.
I swear I've been saying this multiple times.

artist91

HSC
yeh of course life doesnt stop because of the HSC. anyone can make it to university even if it is a little known non-Go8 with second grade lecturers, pot-smoking students and dilapidated facilities. its all good. who needs a bright future when u can get laid during the HSC.
wth i'm pretty sure there are heaps of people who got 95+ ATARS, go to Go8 unis and have 'bright futures' who got laid during the HSC. and why do you feel the need to hype up Go8 anyway? they're not that good..

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
wth i'm pretty sure there are heaps of people who got 95+ ATARS, go to Go8 unis and have 'bright futures' who got laid during the HSC. and why do you feel the need to hype up Go8 anyway? they're not that good..
zzzz. y so srs?

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC
weird thread, why dont u experiment for like the first year of uni and decide for urself.. ive been in a relo for 3 years now, didnt affect my hsc (well, minimally, only failed my aim by less than 0.5) but i wouldnt trade it for anythin, so definitely worth it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)