is it rude to uninvite a guy to your formal?? (1 Viewer)

BlackDragon

HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
no :confused:

just make up some lame excuse.
it would be a bit hard to make up an excuse for as to why he can't come.

"umm, i'm sick, so you can't come to my formal.."

you probably shouldn't lie. just tell him, kindly, that you don't want to go with him anymore.

Skeeta

HSC
haha it would be better than my invitation that i got from my boyfriend

"if we're still together at the time do u wanna go to the formal? Its next month"

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I have a feeling its most likely that you invited a male friend that you have no interest for, and had him as your planned date for a while now, and then suddenly this handsome fellow asked you out.

If that's the case, stick with friend.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
haha skeeta...

I got a :

"I've had a bit of bad luck recently and the girl I wanted to go with is going with someone else. Sooo.... do YOU want to go with me?"

...By a boy I really liked. :(

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
that's pretty rude, i reckon. is the guy from your school or not? because that could make a slight difference although it's still rude either way. Personally i think you should go with him like you said you would, and make an effort to have a good time - you don't HAVE to stay with him the whole night, you dont even have to talk to him, but if he's not from your school/doesnt know anyone there, then you should.
think about it from his perspective: if someone invited you to go to the formal with them and then like a week before or whatever suddenly turned around and said 'no dont like you anymore' you'd be pretty cut.
how about this: go with him, but go in a group. like with your friends but take him with you. so there's no awkward car ride down there and you dont have to feel trapped with this guy you dont like.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
nah its not rude at all.

just go:

'hey man i dont like you anymore so i dont really wanna go to the formal with you ok go by yourself or find someone else or something, i said yes in the first place because im a dumb indecisive fickle bitch but oh well'

pennypacker

Walking on the moon
HSC
It's rude under every circumstance, except if u were going out and had a messy break up.

Lions_Fist

HSC
Ex-boyfriend, bad breakup or he broke it off: Not rude
Ex-boyfriend, you broke it off or are "still friends": Rude
Just normal friend, being replaced by another guy that you have crush on: Not rude, unless there is any possibility of him liking you.
If he had asked you to go: Not rude if not being replaced, yes if being replaced. (Though if you're not replacing him, probably just better to go along with him)
If you asked him, and in doing so he's turned down other people for you: Rude.

akimoto

HSC
P_Dilemma said:
not rude???

Put urself in the guy's shoes... Imagine someone says to you "I dun wanna go to the formal with you, here's ur refund"

That guy is gonna want vengeance... or cry, wateva

-P_D
i reckon its aiite to uninvite a guy :p u dont have to put the sentance like datttt ... cause basically a formal is wanting to go out with someone u enjoy to be with

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
akimoto said:
i reckon its aiite to uninvite a guy :p u dont have to put the sentance like datttt ... cause basically a formal is wanting to go out with someone u enjoy to be with
I hope you get invited and then dumped for some other wench on your formal night.

kinabarina88

HSC
well thanx guys im more confused than ever..jus to confirm..he's not my ex...jus a guy who i askd..n well he askd me bak to his...its not like we'r tight or anything..does that make a difference?

HSC
N/A
oh no >.< It's ye olde "hey I'm going to your formal, come to mine?" situation.

Are you planning on "replacing him" or going solo? If the former, unless you want to be a bitch, I'd stick with him.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
kinabarina88 said:
well thanx guys im more confused than ever..jus to confirm..he's not my ex...jus a guy who i askd..n well he askd me bak to his...its not like we'r tight or anything..does that make a difference?
Then you're one hell of a bitch. Wench even. Maybe trog, though if you post pics, we might be able to confirm.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
kinabarina88 said:
no its still rude LOL y dun u ask him mebbe hes in da same situation!

PrettyVacant

HSC
I reckon I'd never ever ever do that to a guy. Firstly, I wouldn't have the heart, and secondly, it's just plain rude!
If you asked him on the spur-of-the-moment type thing, it's incredibly stupid of you and you should have to deal with the consequences.
It doesn't really matter if you don't really like him anymore, you can just go as friends, I reckon.
And unless he's been a real dickhead to you lately, he doesn't deserve that.

k8kate

Class of 06
HSC
Yer its really rude. Just take him. Who cares.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)