is smoking weed bad? (1 Viewer)

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
housah0lic said:
the weed can get no better
no better !!
every day i wake people rolling more blunts and more blunts and more blunts...

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
redruM said:
every day i wake people rolling more blunts and more blunts and more blunts...
..something something...
and i'm rolling, smoking, choking, just floating...

McLovin

HSC
Would rather not do weed, much prefer alcohol (not that it's entirely needed).
Weed is a drug that has yet to be fully understood by scientists, and I have not seen one case of it 'curing cancer' at all. Just seen cases where it has caused mental breakdowns and a high dependance on it.

It clearly is an anti-social drug aswell, why people do it at parties I don't know they just sit there all night. Not a very fun night it seems, would much rather be out going than couched.

MadamGuilia

HSC
Depends but there's a point where it harms peoples lives.. I've seen too many people fall into bad habits with it, lifestyles that screw with their mind, I've mates that have smoked it too much and it has brought out depression and I know a person with a split personality. You just don't know what's in your brain, and its a painfully life altering risk.

Screws with your head, and many don't want to acknowledge it... some are just lucky and don't have any effects, that they "know" of, anyhow!

Last edited:

Dis Amrahs

HSC
Don't reach that point.

Physically, MJ is less harfull than cigarettes and alcohol. Yes apparently your heartrate goes up to the point where your 10% more likely to have a heart attack but think about it. The British Medical Journal points out that the usual risk of heart attack is so minimal it doesnt lend any gravity to the argument that smoking herb puts you at serious risk of heart attack. Your heartrate is much higher when your exercising or going for a run. I've only ever read about 2 deaths from MJ, both American. 1 was a NYer. smoked so much mj he would have turned to stone - he had a stroke, survived.. did it again, couldnt take it that time. The other was a yokel hillbilly from the deep south who smoked a shitload then like fell asleep, a fire started in his house and he died of smoke asphyxiation.

Mentally, i don't believe its an addictive drug. I read its more likely to stint in alcoholism than MJ addiction. And cigarettes are definitely the worse of the evils in terms of being addictive. If you toke a bit of green now and then, im 100% sure you have the conscious ability to say no the next time. Some people don't and therein lies the dilemma. What do you guys think?

Personally, i do smoke a joint occasionally but purely because i like the feeling. I don't like doing it at parties or anything but rather with some good friends sitting around spinning some good music. I don't reckon its the kind of drug i'd want to do at parties because i feel it subdues me... not in the stoner sense of being a rock but rather i just like to talk more and my head runs through like a million thoughts a minute. Kashmiri hashish is the best!

Edit: I forgot to add, where i come from. The qualities of cannabis are almost revered and have been used for centuries and are still used today. And in terms of Heart rate... don't even think about sex.

Last edited:

duck.fluff

Usyd BVSc II
HSC
heaps better than alcohol.
And my getting-naked/embarrassing-myself rate is lower by like 94%.

reh

Long Thick Member
HSC
there was a 'Cosmos' article on Marijuana a while back... very scientific + good methods = reliable...
i'll re-read and post up the gist in a couple of days...

Overall, it basically says that Marijuana isn't THAT bad, but provides a few underlying conditions to this statement

i shall embellish this claim in a couple of days

mugamacranbrook

HSC
i loved it, but it gave me shit self esteem, because thats not the kind of person i want to be. Its a fucking fantastic feeling, but at the same time i felt so degraded. If you can hack it then go for it, just not too often. i know a few guys who did the sc baked.... haha. I also tell my parents i don't smoke, and so while i was doing it that made me feel bad. i'm gonna have one last green day then i'm out.

mugamacranbrook

HSC
squiresshane990 said:
do some nutmeg yo
tried it. couldn't swallow it and once i did it did nothing except give a shithouse aftertaste. doesn't work people, neither does smokin banana peel.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
mugamacranbrook said:
tried it. couldn't swallow it and once i did it did nothing except give a shithouse aftertaste. doesn't work people, neither does smokin banana peel.
my mates have tried nutmeg and gotten very high.

pwned!

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
There are worse pills in heaven and earth than nutmeg.

MasterxChief

HSC
N/A
yz. its bad.
only ghey faggotz do it.
the question is... are you a ghey faggotz?
lol.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Yes, I love a veiny black cock jackhammering my rectum.

sdsdsdsdsd

HSC
Last year I did it like three times, this year I did it over three days in one week and the next day at school I felt paranoid as fuck and didn't want to talk. I also apparently have a family history of psychosis or w/e but I will probably continue to do it because my life wasn't going to be anything special anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)