Is there anyone currently doing the GLP? (1 Viewer)

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
fornstar said:
i think you can straight away. i applied a couple of weeks ago and heard nothing back. i emailed them and they are like you have been signed up, just pick a welcome session time.

so i think you can do it now. im going in october :D
But but...i entered my student number it says i have to enrol before book the session, and i did enrol for the registration step3...so i'm pretty lost now...i wanna go to this friday's one

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
I booked in for the friday session...lol....just tried after post the prev msg....faint~~anyone going on fridays???

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
What's this bullshit about attending in some sort of formal attire for the meetings :\

AcStyle*

Believe in Desire
HSC
fornstar said:
see how they are talking about getting credit if you attend conferences and work shops etc (just looked at the website), do we have to find about these ourselves, or do they tell us about them and we decide to go or not???
You'll get wkly emails from Ainsley with ne upcoming news and events...

AsyLum said:
What's this bullshit about attending in some sort of formal attire for the meetings :\
For the welcome session i dun think so, but for the cocktail nite its expected. My friend who signed up last wk sed its gonna be held at Homebush this sem, last time we had it in the Atrium..

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
fornstar said:
see how they are talking about getting credit if you attend conferences and work shops etc (just looked at the website), do we have to find about these ourselves, or do they tell us about them and we decide to go or not???
I think you can find out about them yourself and then ask Ainsley if they are able to be used for credit.

She also sends a lot fo e-mails though so you can also find them there.

Formal attire for what meeting? Not the colloquia sessions

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
iambored said:
I think you can find out about them yourself and then ask Ainsley if they are able to be used for credit.

She also sends a lot fo e-mails though so you can also find them there.

Formal attire for what meeting? Not the colloquia sessions
GOod to know!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha, so went to that thing, anyone else walk out of the IDI or whatever that bullshit was?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Some 10 minute quiz on international something about psychology or something, as you can tell i wasnt paying attention

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Yes, and get there early, we had to sit on the floor :(

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha yeah, although you might be in a bigger room

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
A friend of mine went, and has now made me want to go on exchange for a semester. But I thought I wasnt able to because of law, but I can, but the credits dont contribute to law. So Steve and I are thinking of going to Canada in second semester next year and doing cruisy subjects (ancient history and the like) so we can have a holiday funded by MQ and centrelink! :D

AcStyle*

Believe in Desire
HSC
AsyLum said:
Some 10 minute quiz on international something about psychology or something, as you can tell i wasnt paying attention
I remember doin that quiz back in the welcome session in March, still havent got my results back lol

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
MaryJane said:
A friend of mine went, and has now made me want to go on exchange for a semester. But I thought I wasnt able to because of law, but I can, but the credits dont contribute to law. So Steve and I are thinking of going to Canada in second semester next year and doing cruisy subjects (ancient history and the like) so we can have a holiday funded by MQ and centrelink! :D
im planning on going Canada first semester next yr, but deadline is september 1st for application so i better do something about it soon

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
say i'm doing the accg degree...n finishes all the core accg subjects....and then do some other electives...like language...n wanna go on exchange...so there really isn't any graduation date, not until we log on to estudent n give a specific time that we are expected to complete the degree rite?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Not sure on that, i think MJ or the others who have graduated/nearing would be better placed to give you advice on that.

On exchange: i want to go to Japan/Canada/US/Europe any would please me :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)