is there more hot korean chicks at Usyd or UNSW. (1 Viewer)

HSC
KOREANS ARE DICKHEADS AND I HATE KOREANS YOU CAN'T TRUST THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY TREAT YOU NICELY WHEN YOU FIRST MEET THEM BUT THEN THEY MAKE FUN OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO ONE SHOULD EVER TRUST A KOREAN (ONLY TRUST THEM IF YOU ARE KOREAN YOURSELF) no offense to koreans kthxbai

Last edited:

Ritz1024

HSC
N/A
Unless you are Korean yourself or goodlooking otherwise....even you know which uni has most korean chicks, you have no chance.

Hanataro

HSC
In response to the OP, I found and spoke to more Koreans on the Open Days at MACQ than at UNSW or USYD.

Very surprised to have read that "Koreans are loud" and such. The girls/guys I saw at all the universities looked like the reserved, quiet types.

Just my 2 cents worth/contribution.

AussieVesti

Retired Account
HSC
In response to the OP, I found and spoke to more Koreans on the Open Days at MACQ than at UNSW or USYD.

Very surprised to have read that "Koreans are loud" and such. The girls/guys I saw at all the universities looked like the reserved, quiet types.

Just my 2 cents worth/contribution.
Koreans are usually loud as fuck when they are within a group. On their own they are usually fine but keep into consideration that there are indeed level-headed Koreans with milder personalities around.

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
Koreans are usually loud as fuck when they are within a group. On their own they are usually fine but keep into consideration that there are indeed level-headed Koreans with milder personalities around.
this^

clementc

Awesome Member
HSC
Uni Grad
good point.
Cabramatta - Vietnamese
Eastwood - Chinese
Blacktown - Filipino
Blacktown also has heaps of Aboriginal people but no one ever sees them because they stay at home LOL

And yeah haha I find some Korean guys are incredibly nice/reserved, but there's also some pretty aggressive types around

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
This.
So much karaoke and shit at Corian parties.

Also, OP - are*

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Blacktown also has heaps of Aboriginal people but no one ever sees them because they stay at home LOL

And yeah haha I find some Korean guys are incredibly nice/reserved, but there's also some pretty aggressive types around
lol abos in blacktown. Lol, so racist.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)