Is there such a thing as a nice guy? (1 Viewer)

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
flicka08 said:
After reading alot of the threads on here the question I am asking is..is there any nice guys out there?
that aren't in it, purely and essentially for the sex!
that care about the way they treat a girl rather than the direction and destination of their sperm?
no

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
yes there is such a thing as a nice guy.

but all girls seem to LOVE these days is the fkn DRAMA!
what the hell is that about. is it the new social phase?

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
Of course, ever met a chivalrous gentleman? But judging from the posts in this thread, I would think the answer is no. Why does it matter, women these days tend to go for the loudest, gaudiest asshole they can find anyway. Blame it on feminists, blame it on whoever, chivalry is dead, and we are getting ruder and ruder each day. There are times that I wish I was born in the 50s, at least back then, the music was good. http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/civilizedhttp://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/civilized

TacoTerrorist

HSC
Hey are there any girls out there who don't look the same and/or have mundane, generic personalities?

Attention babes: I have seen that same shitty shoulder-length, rough-cut kind of haircut and the same shitty make-up and the same tight blue jeans and that tit-curtain-shirt-thing and some light blue hoodie and some dumbarse personality on 95% of chicks. What makes you different or attractive when you look and act like everyone else?

michael1990

HSC
TacoTerrorist said:
Attention babes: I have seen that same shitty shoulder-length, rough-cut kind of haircut and the same shitty make-up and the same tight blue jeans and that tit-curtain-shirt-thing and some light blue hoodie and some dumbarse personality on 95% of chicks. What makes you different or attractive when you look and act like everyone else?
THAT IS 100% TRUE MAN

CurlyRuby

HSC
TacoTerrorist said:
Hey are there any girls out there who don't look the same and/or have mundane, generic personalities?

There's me.

I'm hawwt.

Gay Captain

HSC
TacoTerrorist said:

well you don't notice the ones that aren't like that because they're ugly and therefore you automatically overlook them

psychLOLogy :D

HSC
TacoTerrorist said:

the fact i dont.

sure, i have a jeans obsession - theyre comfortable.
i have shoulder length hair - because i dont have the patience to let it grow.

i spend most of my time reading webcomics or drawing. i tend to make jokes in such a way as to seem accidental. i avoid making comments or jokes i feel are obvious. i dont watch tv.

i actually understand most of the jokes in xkcd. i dont get drunk. i like my liver and kidneys.

etc etc

TacoTerrorist

HSC
the fact i dont.

sure, i have a jeans obsession - theyre comfortable.
i have shoulder length hair - because i dont have the patience to let it grow.

i spend most of my time reading webcomics or drawing. i tend to make jokes in such a way as to seem accidental. i avoid making comments or jokes i feel are obvious. i dont watch tv.

i actually understand most of the jokes in xkcd. i dont get drunk. i like my liver and kidneys.

etc etc
Same as me, except I don't wear jeans, my hair isn't shoulder length and I don't know what xkcd is.

williamycai

Kai-Kai
HSC
i used to be such a nice guy, i admire my past Him. He just wanted to be good to the girl he liked, he even waited an hr sitting on the train station steps to wait for her to come back from school, just to give her a 15 minute walk back to her house and say bye from there, and he would be happy for the rest of the entire day cos he saw her. But of course, he was just a bother to her, and she didn't need him to do that. She probably thought he was desperate or something. Thats what you get for being nice. My current gf was halfy crying last night when i told her off for telling me how nice i was for buying her a krispy kreme, cos i didn't want to hear it simply because it reminded me of the past. She said "i don't care if you don't care about me, but let me care about you." I really do not treat her too well or have even said "i love you" with any heart. But this is reality, none loved him but all love an arrogant fool.

corey987654

HSC
williamycai said:
i used to be such a nice guy, i admire my past Him. He just wanted to be good to the girl he liked, he even waited an hr sitting on the train station steps to wait for her to come back from school, just to give her a 15 minute walk back to her house and say bye from there, and he would be happy for the rest of the entire day cos he saw her. But of course, he was just a bother to her, and she didn't need him to do that. She probably thought he was desperate or something. Thats what you get for being nice. My current gf was halfy crying last night when i told her off for telling me how nice i was for buying her a krispy kreme, cos i didn't want to hear it simply because it reminded me of the past. She said "i don't care if you don't care about me, but let me care about you." I really do not treat her too well or have even said "i love you" with any heart. But this is reality, none loved him but all love an arrogant fool.
you have a point.

the reality is girls dont want nice guys... they dont see them as nice guys.
what they think is a nice guy is a bad guy who doesnt cheat...

ive pulled twice as many chicks being arrogant in front of my mates than i have being considerate and nice...

all in all, chicks are their own problem!

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
no, we all walk away from problems with relationships and let the other person go crazy with missing us. meanwhile not realising our silence is even more malicious then words

vsassine

HSC
ii think there is youd just got to find the right one, like i mean all guys are self centerd and arrogent at times but in general there are some reasonably decent guys out there just havent looked hard enough

vsassine

HSC
corey987654 said:
you have a point.

the reality is girls dont want nice guys... they dont see them as nice guys.
what they think is a nice guy is a bad guy who doesnt cheat...

ive pulled twice as many chicks being arrogant in front of my mates than i have being considerate and nice...

all in all, chicks are their own problem!
sooo nott truueee duued!!!
ii love myy bff soo much couse his a nice guy 99% of the time he treats me like a queen, soo dont talk for the mojority of chiks wen u say chiks dont want nice guys coz they do use just have to find the right girl to be nice too! coz the chiks u pull up being nice are the chiks with standerds!
AND we are not our own problem, use drive us nuts!
loll

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)