Islam a religion of peace (1 Viewer)

ibbi00

HSC
Is that all you have to say? A one-off isn't exactly comparable to the filth you wrote.

Garygaz

HSC
I believe you are referring to the following verse in the Quran.

Does this not sound like self-defence to you? You chose to selectively quote half the verse and totally neglected the verses before it and after it blinded by your hatred.

Notice the use of the word people meaning that this verse is not exclusive to Muslims only. In fact, It's inclusive of all mankind.

More verses:

You even see God setting the Disciples as an example that should be followed by Muslims.

p.s Do refrain from profanity as it depicts you as an enraged person not worthy of my time and reflects your lacking vocabulary.

I don't even know how to put this simply, so let me try and be as blatant as possible.

Qur'an (9:30) - "And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!"

Hmm, yes, you are right, they quran really doesn't promote hate for others. You cannot deny that the verses that depict hatred for other religions are far more specific then the one you linked which just refers to people, which can be interpreted as anything.

Tabari 9:69 "Killing Unbelievers is a small matter to us" The words of Muhammad
Again, pretty self explanatory.

Muslim (1:33) - the Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah
Muslim (1:149) - "Abu Dharr reported: I said: Messenger of Allah, which of the deeds is the best? He (the Holy Prophet) replied: Belief in Allah and Jihad in His cause..."
What's not to understand here. It's VERY obvious why there are so many extremists. You can link a handful of verses but there is alway going to be another verse contradicting that exact line. If you don't take notice of my argument, you still must surely agree that the quran is totally contradictory, bigoted and aggressive towards others.

Garygaz

HSC
Is that all you have to say? A one-off isn't exactly comparable to the filth you wrote.
sorry i sometimes like to think before i post, hence taking more than 10 seconds before replying, you should try it

ibbi00

HSC
Tabari 9:69 "Killing Unbelievers is a small matter to us" The words of Muhammad
Care to provide a scan of the original Arabic of these so called words of the Prophet?

Tabari did not live during the life time of the Prophet and a lot of these so-called texts where "Translated", by Christian missionaries. Duing the era of European Colonialism.

These missionaries added certain facts and certain words and attributed them to the orginal texts, to give their propaganda an air of authenticity. The Prophet never spoke in the manner that has been attributed in these fabricated texts nor did he ever speak in such a vulgar manner.

Muslim (1:149) - "Abu Dharr reported: I said: Messenger of Allah, which of the deeds is the best? He (the Holy Prophet) replied: Belief in Allah and Jihad in His cause..."
It is generally understood that the concept of Jihad encompasses a number of levels or categories.

The first type of jihad is to struggle against one's own self and desires.
The second type of jihad is to struggle against the temptation of Satan.
The third type of jihad is to struggle against the disbelievers.
The fourth type of jihad is to struggle against the hypocrites.
The most favoured type is striving against one's desires:

“The most excellent type of Jihad is to practice jihad against your own self and own desires for the sake of Allah.”

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
Muslims get trained in their weekly brainwashing sessions to deflect any criticism of their moon cult...

first they say 'YOU DON'T KNOW UR JUST BRAINWASHED BY TEH MEDIA

the next step usually follows, 'YOU HAVEN'T READ THE KURAN U SHUD JUDGE THE RELIGION ITSELF NOT THE ACTIONS OF THE FOLLOWERS'

and then step three goes liek 'OUT OF CONTEXT!!!11!!'

and when you provide the context, e.g. "Mohammed was a regional warlord who used the fanatacism generated by his new cult to conquer various peoples, slaughtering thousands in the process'

they say 'YOU HAVEN'T READ IN THE ORIGINAL ARABIC'

and when you find an arabic speaker to read it for you they sya

'ONLY THE KURAN SKOLLARS CAN READ N INTERPRET IT OK!"

so u can never really get anywhere with them

Sadiah

HSC
Shouldn't you maybe know how to defend against these arguments and give input since you're becoming a teacher of religion?
Excuse me?
I've tried to defend a lot of things based on religion on this website, but all I get in return is stupid idiotic comebacks, and instead of an argument, the threads transform intro racist pieces of crap.
Why should I even bother?
And I'm sure teaching students is something wayyyyyyyy different to arguing on the Internet annd acting hardcore with the keyboard.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Again

Criticism of Islam =/= racism.

Furthermore, in Surah 16 or 17 somewhere there is an Ayat that states that one should not harm anyone, unless said person harms them in the first place, again implying Islam prohibits terrorism.
If anything that gives a fuckin justification for terrorism.

ImAgInE94

HSC
Excuse me?
I've tried to defend a lot of things based on religion on this website, but all I get in return is stupid idiotic comebacks, and instead of an argument, the threads transform intro racist pieces of crap.
Why should I even bother?
And I'm sure teaching students is something wayyyyyyyy different to arguing on the Internet annd acting hardcore with the keyboard.
nicely state. some people on bos need to find other things to talk about other than religion. all the threads turn into racist crap.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
It's a justification because it clearly states that retaliation is fine with Allah, just as long as the violence isn't initiated. So, pretty much, if any Islamic person believes another is harming him/her, they're allowed to do whatever the fuck they want. It also doesn't define, due to it's incredibly out-dated nature, whether this includes emotional or psychological harm either.

i.e: A jew took my land, so I'm going to try and kill all of them.

And criticism of religion is not racism.

ImAgInE94

HSC
It's a justification because it clearly states that retaliation is fine with Allah, just as long as the violence isn't initiated. So, pretty much, if any Islamic person believes another is harming him/her, they're allowed to do whatever the fuck they want. It also doesn't define, due to it's incredibly out-dated nature, whether this includes emotional or psychological harm either.

i.e: A jew took my land, so I'm going to try and kill all of them.

And criticism of religion is not racism.
well no matter what religion someone is they will retaliate, if another person of whatever race or religion harms them. it is huge all around the world. taking people to court is a form of retlaliation, revenge is a form of retaliation, people do it all over the world, no matter what their religion is, so why critises a religion for that?

there is a fine line between criticism and racism and some have crossed that line already.

Last edited:

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
No, you fucking stupid person, Muslims are not a race. It is not possible to be racist against someone who is not of particular ethnicity or nationality.

The people you mentioned don't reference their Holy Book as "peace loving" whilst condemning victimless crimes with violence and butchery.

Goddamn moon cult shit again
This.

Will not post again.

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
It gets mixed up with racism because your average aussie bitches about "muslims" with the intention of being racist, "muslims" being an ignorant placeholder for "all them olive n brown ppl between greece and china".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)