Islam a religion of peace (1 Viewer)

Optimus Prime

Electric Beats
Wherevr sentient beings are being mistreated
HSC
hey all :),

I have read the Quran and i am a Muslim myself. Nowadays Islam has become a barrier in front of the western politics, just the way the Soviet was a barrier few years back. Islam would've not been a barrier if there were not countries like Iran. We have countries like Saudi Arabia, who on the other side, do not even oppose the west. As a result, you have the western world trying to give a bad image to Islam as a whole, and then you have scholars from Saudi Arabia trying to explain real Islam to you by diminishing Iran's position in the world. And amazingly, thats what the west like. Clearly the west's political ideas and systems are much different to the Islamic. But why is that Saudi Arabia's only-apparent extremist Islamic methods match that of the west's and Iran sits on another stone completely different. ^^ thats to tell you whose with who, and who is in fact representing Islam. So you don't listen to every scholar that comes on TV and think he represents the reality of Islam. Because the TVs and the media we are influenced in Australia do not bring proper scholars from Iran, but that of the backstreets of Saudi Arabia who only know how to scream "we are misunderstood" and don't say why or how...and they want to kill you, because they are misunderstood. Funny situation.

The reality of Noble Islam is much represented with other means. Here i see people saying that they have the read Quran. I would like you to turn the second chapter, first five verses. Read it my friend, read it. It is only a guide for those abstain (from sins). It is now funny how you call yourself sinful and want to understand the reality of the Quran. And even more funnier that you want to use the Quran against me, when you have no belief in it. And the climatic humour is when it comes to the Belief in God arguments, where applying scripture as an argument is illogical, but you my friend, are using the Scripture here to prove something ?!
Saudi Arabia is a fucking terrible place, they are truly disgusting. Their treatment of women is horrible. They have fucking religious police for fucks sake. Just because America turns a blind eye to their behaviour does not excuse it and does not mean the rest of the west agrees with it.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
"White women should be raped because they prance around like uncovered meat."

cmon.

ibbi00

HSC
I always see all these supposed moderate muslims saying that the radicals are misinterpreting the kuran and modifying it's meaning, though if you actually READ it like most of you claim to anyone who criticizes it, you'd find that it looks like they aren't misinterpreting it at all.

You have to wonder why so many muslims around the world turn to extremism. I originally thought there must have been some later amendments or commentary by some glorified sheik that got a lot of attention that took the kuran out of context, though it's written in the book, unedited, for all to see.

No wonder when people grow up reading this supposed holy text, so many turn radical. They aren't misinterpreting it, the whole thing is radical, violent and oppressive.
I've told you many times that you shouldn't take things out of context you dip shit. And I've always replied with this video.

[youtube]3QnV5rafYz0[/youtube]

Guesss

HSC
Saudi Arabia is a fucking terrible place, they are truly disgusting. Their treatment of women is horrible. They have fucking religious police for fucks sake. Just because America turns a blind eye to their behaviour does not excuse it and does not mean the rest of the west agrees with it.
lol. Pretty much agreed ^

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
I have never heard of a goat actively seeking sex with a human.
Well, if you go to an islamic country, all of their t.v. shows are an appropriation of 'The farmer wants a wife', namely 'The goat wants a fuck/husband'

Garygaz

HSC
I've told you many times that you shouldn't take things out of context you dip shit. And I've always replied with this video.

[youtube]3QnV5rafYz0[/youtube]
hahahaha fuck off you retarded brainwashed faggot. you clearly didn't even read what i said and went into your muslim shell of FUCK YOU EVERYTHING IS OUT OF CONTEXT ITS THE WHOLE WORLD VERSUS US.

no, read the quotes. they are plain and simple. they call for muslims to kill nonbelievers. this is the exact reason extremism exists, because the literature is so undeniable in its definitions.

congratulations on failing to grasp the context of understanding the english language. please pick up a dictionary and possibly a year 3 literature book so you can understand the kuran.

cy@ bye mate

oh and here's a few refreshers for your diluted brain, even though i'm sure you'll ignore them:

'Muhammad, the prophet of Islam, had people killed for insulting him or criticizing his religion. This included women. Muslims are told to emulate the example of Muhammad.'

'Muhammad said in many places that he has been "ordered by Allah to fight men until they testify that there is no god but Allah and that Muhammad is his messenger." In the last nine years of his life, he ordered no less than 65 military campaigns to do exactly that.'

'The Qur'an never once speaks of Allah's love for non-Muslims, but it speaks of Allah's cruelty toward and hatred of non-Muslims more than 500 times.'

ibbi, let me tell you this, it may be hard to accept:

you were born into a muslim family. you were taught from birth the teachings of the religion. to deny these teachings would be similar to disowning a parent. you feel attached to it even though deep down you realise there are immense contradictions, fallacies and the preaching of hatred in the kuran. it is the natural human reaction to defend one's beliefs, even if they are wrong.

maybe you'll never realise just how retarded your religion is, with it's pedophilia, sexism, vilification of homosexuals and hatred to all other religions, but i wish you to know at least one thing.

every response you make to any post, trying to defend your religion through some random sheik, mostly because you lack the coherency or intelligence to defend it yourself [i'd argue he does too], i fucking laugh out loud in real life and fap to a picture of mohammad.

i compare that shitty youtube video to some redneck queenslander claiming a video of pauline hanson explaining immigration justifies her views.

ps fuck off and die

ibbi00

HSC
no, read the quotes. they are plain and simple. they call for muslims to kill nonbelievers. this is the exact reason extremism exists, because the literature is so undeniable in its definitions.

I believe you are referring to the following verse in the Quran.

"And fight in the cause of God against those who fight you, but do not transgress, God does not love the aggressors.... And kill them wherever you encounter them, and expel them from where they expelled you... But if they cease (fighting) then you stop, Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful... Whoever attacks you, then you shall attack him the same as he attacked you; and be aware of God" Quran 2:190-194
Does this not sound like self-defence to you? You chose to selectively quote half the verse and totally neglected the verses before it and after it blinded by your hatred.

'The Qur'an never once speaks of Allah's love for non-Muslims, but it speaks of Allah's cruelty toward and hatred of non-Muslims more than 500 times.'
"... if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people..." Quran 5:32
Notice the use of the word people meaning that this verse is not exclusive to Muslims only. In fact, It's inclusive of all mankind.

More verses:

"Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians -- whoever believes in God and the Last Day and does good, they shall have their reward from their Lord. And there will be no fear for them, nor shall they grieve" (2:62, 5:69, and many other verses).

"...and nearest among them in love to the believers will you find those who say, 'We are Christians,' because amongst these are men devoted to learning and men who have renounced the world, and they are not arrogant" (5:82).

"O you who believe! Be helpers of God -- as Jesus the son of Mary said to the Disciples, 'Who will be my helpers in (the work of) God?' Said the disciples, 'We are God's helpers!' Then a portion of the Children of Israel believed, and a portion disbelieved. But We gave power to those who believed, against their enemies, and they became the ones that prevailed" (61:14).
You even see God setting the Disciples as an example that should be followed by Muslims.

p.s Do refrain from profanity as it depicts you as an enraged person not worthy of my time and reflects your lacking vocabulary.

Last edited:

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
Islam is bullshit like all religion and superstition.

Posted from my iPad

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Here are two quotes from the Qur'an. They basically prove that Islam dictates NOT to harm Jews or Christians

[2.62] Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the
Christians, and the Sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the Last day
and does good, they shall have their reward from their Lord, and there is
no fear for them, nor shall they grieve.

[2.256] There is no compulsion in religion; truly the right way has become
clearly distinct from error; therefore, whoever disbelieves in the Shaitan
and believes in Allah he indeed has laid hold on the firmest handle, which
shall not break off, and Allah is Hearing, Knowing.
Qur'an 2.62 and 2.256

Furthermore, in Surah 16 or 17 somewhere there is an Ayat that states that one should not harm anyone, unless said person harms them in the first place, again implying Islam prohibits terrorism.

A lot of this fiasco about terrorism lies in the translation of the word 'jihad'. In Arabic, 'jihad' does not actually just mean war, but rather encompasses all types of struggles, including peaceful ones such as debate and protest. As such, it is unfortunate that many terrorists have exploited this and only opened up one avenue of interpretation, that of holy war, which is somewhat misconstrued and misguided.

Garygaz

HSC
p.s Do refrain from profanity as it depicts you as an enraged person not worthy of my time and reflects your lacking vocabulary.

ibbi00 said:
I've told you many times that you shouldn't take things out of context you dip shit.
First hand proof you really are an idiot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)