Islam a religion of peace (1 Viewer)

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
I always thought Muslims referred to the dudes with beards who want us dead yo

ibbi00

HSC
Your stupidity never ceases to amaze me. What difference does it make whether it was called racism or not? It is still an act of discrimination and is condemnable by law.

ImAgInE94

HSC
Your stupidity never ceases to amaze me. What difference does it make whether it was called racism or not? It is still an act of discrimination and is condemnable by law.
+1

this thread is idiotic, no point in arguing about anything cause it's turned into a driscrimintory thread and all you low lives that give a fuck about anything a religion other than yours states, need to get a life.

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
There's a *MASSIVE* difference between racism and religious discrimination.

The fact that you cannot see or comprehend it shows why this stupid claim has come to the fore.

Calling criticism of Islam racism is an attempt to shut down the debate and stop it proceeding.

Ugh.

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
this thread is idiotic, no point in arguing about anything cause it's turned into a driscrimintory thread and all you low lives that give a fuck about anything a religion other than yours states, need to get a life.
Most of the people in this thread don't have a religion and think religion is idiotic. If you think criticism of people's beliefs or any form of speech should be considered illegal you've got more problems than just believing some sky-wizard did everything in the world.

ImAgInE94

HSC
no critisicm should not be illegal, but this thread is fucked up and any like it about any other religion is too. criticizing religion on the net is spinless, none of you hvae the guts to say shit like that in real life to people of any religion.

this thread is stupid. and this post is the last i will type on such a idiotic thread, its just a waste of energy.

Lipin

HSC
Probably no one here would say such things to a Muslim because they don't want to die. They've been known to murder for their beliefs you know?

mirakon

nigga
HSC
It's a justification because it clearly states that retaliation is fine with Allah, just as long as the violence isn't initiated. So, pretty much, if any Islamic person believes another is harming him/her, they're allowed to do whatever the fuck they want. It also doesn't define, due to it's incredibly out-dated nature, whether this includes emotional or psychological harm either.

i.e: A jew took my land, so I'm going to try and kill all of them.

And criticism of religion is not racism.
No because said Surah also goes on to state the retaliation has to be equal to the initial attack e.g. an eye for an eye. So no, it doesn't justify terrorism specifically because terrorism is killing innocent people who have nothing to do with anything, which contradicts the eye for an eye philosophy and hence contradicts Islamic principles.

Garygaz

HSC
No because said Surah also goes on to state the retaliation has to be equal to the initial attack e.g. an eye for an eye. So no, it doesn't justify terrorism specifically because terrorism is killing innocent people who have nothing to do with anything, which contradicts the eye for an eye philosophy and hence contradicts Islamic principles.
do you want me to show you a quote from the quran which totally contradicts that or can you find one from the 20 or so which have already been linked?

ubernuton

HSC
in that case any monothistic religon is violent because acording to them BILLIONS of people are spending ETERNITY in agony, simply for not worshipping there god

HSC
straight out : this thread is shit

and indeed this thread has become highly discriminatory

therefore i advise you people

1) to stick to your own religions and who gives a crap what other religions have to say .. honestly

2) dont state something about a religion unless you know it very well and you have analysed the sacred texts of that religion etc.

PEACE OUT DUDES!!!

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A

1) to stick to your own religions and who gives a crap what other religions have to say .. honestly

2) dont state something about a religion unless you know it very well and you have analysed the sacred texts of that religion etc.

PEACE OUT DUDES!!!
like clockwork

http://community.boredofstudies.org/5120035/post-70.html

speak

HSC

PEACE OUT DUDES!!!
l.oll. fuck .

trickx

HSC
Somalia has perfect Sharia law. Go live there and see if Islam is peaceful.

Marin3 Muscl3

Amatuer boxer 14-1-11RSC
HSC
Muslims will claim islam is a religion of peace.

Now obviously a reading of the koran will show this to be patently be untrue, this has already been discussed at length. I'm not talking about this.

what I will say is, the sort of people who will make a big deal about calling islam peaceful, the ones who call themselves 'moderates', do not deny the existence of heaven and hell.

Which I find kind of funny.
If the Koran is accurate, BILLIONS of people are spending ETERNITY in agony, simply for not worshipping Allah, or for a myriad of victimless "sins".
Although they'll never make a point of talking about this, this is actually what they (necessarily) believe.

is this inconsistent with their notion of islam as a 'peaceful' religion (albeit in a broader context)?

Discuss.

Lol if you really wanted a geniune answer to your questions, you woudn't be on BOS asking high school or uni kids with limited knowledge to asnwer them. You would be asking imaams or any other muslim leaders (Not online). Everyone here is waiting to catch some ignorant muslim kid with no knowledge and hammer him/her with quotes of this and that in an attempt to justify their argument. Get of BOS as you will not find any information that will successfully answer your questions. Information viewed or seen on the internet should not be deemed true until confirmed and explained by legit sources.

And to all the muslim kids typing their arse off to try and argue their point should just stop. It's like argueing with a brick wall. You simply won't win.

Last edited:

cssftw

HSC
Mohammed condemned jesus and anyone who follows him and says they will go to hell
jeez how stupid can you be. Mohammad - peace be upon him - expressed that Jesus was the messenger of God, before himself.

Gotta get your facts right buddy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)