Islam (2 Viewers)

HSC
HotShot said:
wtf!.. i thought muslims state that we all came from adam and eve, therefore we are all bros and sisters.. thats the biggest the bullshit.
hahahahahaha

well, if you used that logic, then no muslim would be married.

Have some common sense HotShot.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
Serius said:
why did those muslim leaders refuse to shake the hand of a woman? is this something muhammed has said to do?
Not shaking hands is a long standing custom dating back to the days of the Arabs who used their left as toilet paper.

HSC
HotShot said:
wtf!.. i thought muslims state that we all came from adam and eve, therefore we are all bros and sisters.. thats the biggest the bullshit.
Lol yeah that’s why Christians, Jews and Muslims don’t marry, everything is incest!

HotShot

-_-
HSC
snobby airlines said:
hahahahahaha

well, if you used that logic, then no muslim would be married.

Have some common sense HotShot.
it was reply to ELendil... reasoning.. so u claim muslims dont marry relatives - i find that hard to believe cos i am well aware of muslims who marry their 1st or 2nd cousins.

perhaps the bible, quran etc is just a book full of bullshit. nothing it states is beyond the obvious - nor does it state anything clearly.. and it claims (like all religions) to be the one and only...

perhaps ppl who follow these books need to have common sense.

zizou10-5

HSC
NO^, Islam is the best, i rather die as a muslim then live as a non muslim. Islam is th e best , so beautiful, nothing can beat it. I'm telling u nothign can beat this religion, NOTIHIONG, ISLAM IS PEFECT A GUIDE. What it prevents , is that God knows best, n he is trying to prevent u from harm. EG DRUGS,Alcohol, adultery
U have to watch this b4 u make assumptions and inferences http://www.islamicmedia.com.au/napoleon.php
WATCH IT.
Islam ruled the world n it will again. Islam one gof n the most powerful, Christinaity one in three, three in one. Which one os more logical, OF COURSE ONE. Islam r not terrossts, we don't assicate, its terrorists that associate with Islam n make it seem the other way around.
Search Islam properly with an open heart, THEN MKAKE UR OWN JUDGEMENT, MAY ALLAH GUIDE U ALL.

HSC
have you people even read the quran? from what most of you are saying it is obvious that you even know the religion is about

you translate the quran the wrong way, you have bias opinions, your repeating what others have already said,and you dont have the correct information...

also its prophet muhammad [PEACE BE UPON HIM] whether you like it or not...

and the reason why women and men dont "shake hands" is coz they aint allowed to "touch" the oppoiste sex unless they are related or else it is someone they cannot marry...this includes parents, grandparents, uncles +aunts, own children, all children, but not cousins since you can marry your cousin... oviously they are allowed to "touch" their husband/wife

and seriously if you dont like the religion then good for you thats your choice no one can do much about it, but could you could do us all a favour and simple state your hatred once? rather then repeat it again and agina and again...

also terrorists "MAY" all be muslims but not all muslims are terrorists ...

also about the bible,quran etc being full of shit...well considering you dont even know what the religion is about then who the hell are you to talk?

also hotshot are you hindu or sikh? :confused:

[also this isnt directed all of you just the ones that go on and on and on about islam in ever thread]

HSC
^at first i thought you were annoying now theres no word to describe how pathetic you are...

and why do you keep typing HA in capital then the last two letters in lower case?..

you so dont know a thing about islam

HSC
HotShot said:
it was reply to ELendil... reasoning.. so u claim muslims dont marry relatives - i find that hard to believe cos i am well aware of muslims who marry their 1st or 2nd cousins.

perhaps the bible, quran etc is just a book full of bullshit. nothing it states is beyond the obvious - nor does it state anything clearly.. and it claims (like all religions) to be the one and only...

perhaps ppl who follow these books need to have common sense.
Now you’re just being facetious.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
I know people of many religions who marry their first and second cousins. It’s not something I would do, but it’s not illegal in a lot of places. Muslims, like the rest of the planet, don't marry close relations.
Lol I don't follow either book but I also don't think it's necessary to call either the Bible or the koran a book full of bullshit. If you are going to resort to 'the koran is shit' then this argument will degenerate even further.

HSC
politik said:
If an entire sentence is posted in caps, vBulletin reduces it to capitalized crap. Hence, the whole sequence in CAPITALS, and the last two letters in lowercase to circumvent the rule.

Oh, and i'm not too fussed about not being able to verse on Islam. I however enjoy the staunch idiocy every Muslim seems to find when posting in this thread. I regard you as one of those.

Oh, and don't worry about me, i'm better than you.
who are you to talk since you are also posting in this thread ... also your last statement is sooo true...i am better then you :uhhuh: ...and i dont really care if you think im an idiot or not...:eek:

also you have a weird sense of humour

and i think the only religions that forbids people marrying their cuz is either hindu or sikh or both...

Last edited:

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
^at first i thought you were annoying now theres no word to describe how pathetic you are...

and why do you keep typing HA in capital then the last two letters in lower case?..

is that a bad thing though?

It just means he is not wasting his life learning about bullshit.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
have you people even read the quran? from what most of you are saying it is obvious that you even know the religion is about
well firstly have u read every single word and sentence in the quran? do understand the true meaning or the meaning implied by god? (i mean how can you, people have different interpretations of the same text, there is no right or wrong - unless the person himself who wrote tells us his interpretation).

you translate the quran the wrong way, you have bias opinions, your repeating what others have already said,and you dont have the correct information...
I dont have biased opinions ( at least i try not to).

also its prophet muhammad [PEACE BE UPON HIM] whether you like it or not...
people are not going to listent to someone like u, to tell them how to say something or type somethin -its not going to happen.
and the reason why women and men dont "shake hands" is coz they aint allowed to "touch" the oppoiste sex unless they are related or else it is someone they cannot marry...this includes parents, grandparents, uncles +aunts, own children, all children, but not cousins since you can marry your cousin... oviously they are allowed to "touch" their husband/wife
yeah but doesnt islam claim that everyone is related (we all came from adam and eve duh?)

and seriously if you dont like the religion then good for you thats your choice no one can do much about it, but could you could do us all a favour and simple state your hatred once? rather then repeat it again and agina and again...
thats a bit like saying if u shut up and then maybe i will. i think its more than fair for ppl to state their hatred here rather than onthe streets.

also terrorists "MAY" all be muslims but not all muslims are terrorists ...
THE famous BOS quote- "Most terrorists are muslims". who cares about the rest. It only takes one mistake, just one look at the past,, hitler made one mistake, stalin made one mistake, lenin made one mistake, hansie made one mistake - it takes one mistake for others to put u down. noone cares about the all the gud things done by those people its only the bad that matters.

also about the bible,quran etc being full of shit...well considering you dont even know what the religion is about then who the hell are you to talk?
bible, quran - are not religions themselves really (in my belief) plus there are so many religions out there.

also hotshot are you hindu or sikh? :confused:
neither, but i do have friends who hindu and sikh.. why do u asK? plus where did u pick those two up from?

[also this isnt directed all of you just the ones that go on and on and on about islam in ever thread]
this thread is titled - "Islam" - u know?

HotShot

-_-
HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:

u know to some extent, u dont need to know too much about islam. as long as u understand a bit of history, a bit of science and have some common knowledge - then u will realise the load of bullshit that these books feed into u.

HSC
when every thread has someone refering to islam even when it has no reference it just gets too annoying... also about the prophets name that was directed to some idiot who wrote something else then edited it...as for the interpretations, well if you read it in arabic then you should come up with the same interpretation ...however when its translated to english the some people try to find another word to use ...which in the end has no connection to what is being said..

HSC
as long as i know my religion then i dont need people like you trying to enducate me about it

HotShot

-_-
HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
my whole generations over and i dont want to go out and im studying now
LOL - dont take it srs.. wtf.

anyway, i dont think anyone here is educating u about ur religion. anyway focus onthe HSC its prtty important.

HSC
i didnt go out coz they were over and i knew the whole time they were going to talk about the knights losing and make fun of me... but i was studying and typing out my summaries ...

now i just got to learn everything off by heart:(

LynH1326

HSC
Just remember that Christans interpret the Bible the wrong way too. Between the Jews, the Catholics and the Anglicans, the books of the bible are "chosen" to reflect the teachings that the religion (or strain of religion) want to impose. It is also said that many regard the bible as the word of God, whilst others say that it has been inspired by the word of God - written by people over many thousands of years.

See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biblical_Criticism

Now, for an idea that CHRISTIANITY, JUDAISM and ISLAM are related. See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Similarities_between_the_Bible_and_the_Qur%27an
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparing_and_contrasting_Judaism_and_Christianity
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_and_Judaism
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christo-Islamic

Yes, I use Wikipedia a lot and i know that the information is not "definitive", but at least it is a starting point.

From my knowledge, all three religions refer to each other as the "sons of Abraham/Ibrahim" at some point or another, and the reference also calls for respect, tolerance and peace between the sons.

robbie1

HSC
Can any of the Muslims please explain this to me. I find it hard to believe that your religion is one of peace and tolerance when these things are written in your holy book. However, Im not claiming that its not a religion of peace and tolerance, Im saying that it appears not to be from these quotes. So dont get offended and angry. Im asking you to explain these quotes because they seem to me to be anything but peaceful.

Qur’an 8:59 “The infidels should not think that they can
get away from us. Prepare against them whatever arms and
weaponry you can muster so that you may terrorize them.”

Qur’an 9:71 “O Prophet, strive hard [fighting] against
the unbelievers and the Hypocrites, and be harsh with
them. Their abode is Hell, an evil refuge indeed.”

Qur’an 5:51 “Believers, take not Jews and Christians
for your friends. They are but friends and protectors to each other.”

Qur’an 8:12 “I shall terrorize the infidels. So wound their
bodies and incapacitate them because they oppose Allah and His Apostle.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)