Israel–Gaza conflict (1 Viewer)

Zionist

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
Yeah I read it was fake too - on a website named the Negev something or rather.

:rofl:

And let's suppose it is a fake. Wouldn't have happened without Israeli aggression, would it? Oh my, yes indeed.
they were nominated for best fake award as well, just like HAMAS staged bombing of UN compound and blames Israel

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
And I'm sure it's happening again. Hello wikipedia!

Israel

Total killed: 10
Soldiers: 7
Civilians: 3

Gaza

Total killed: 697
Militans: ~150
Policemen: 138
Hamas kingpins: 1
Civilians: ~350

But at least the Israelis can aim, right?
Aw. :(

I saw the differences between the two ages ago, and the differences between the women/children who died. Gah. I hate Israel >.<

Several rockets have been fired into northern Israel from neighbouring Lebanon, Israeli police say.

Micky Rosenfeld, an Israeli police spokesman, said the Katyusha rockets fell around the town of Nahariya, about 8km south of the Lebanese border, early on Thursday.

The Israeli military fired mortars into southern Lebanon in response to the missile barrage.
Al Jazeera English - Middle East - Rockets from Lebanon hit Israel
This war looks like it'll end very soon.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
At least they're responding proportionately now. :eek:
qft.
See people, that's how you do it. Not exactly the same, but still a similar response.

HSC
Mhm. Hopefully this actually helps the palestinians a bit. D:

lol, on another forum a girl said 'the jews deserve israel after what they went through in the holocaust', as if every victim of the holocaust got their own country :/

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
Mhm. Hopefully this actually helps the palestinians a bit. D:

lol, on another forum a girl said 'the jews deserve israel after what they went through in the holocaust', as if every victim of the holocaust got their own country :/
They did.
The Kingdom of Heaven contains boundless plains for all.

Matt Samson

HSC
jb_nc said:
Israel is dropping white phosphorous and cluster bombs on Gaza

Truly a nation with deep humanitarian leanings, like South Africa with apartheid.

*fires tank shell at house*
They're not dropping cluster bombs on gaza.

If they were dropping cluster bombs on Gaza, the death toll would well and truly be in the tens of thousands by now.

Where did you hear such crap?

HSC
moll. said:
They did.
The Kingdom of Heaven contains boundless plains for all.
lol.

Still very frustrating having to explain to people that hating Israel hasn't got anything to do with Jews; and that being the victim of something didn't mean you should be rewarded ><

Edu.kid

HSC
Zionist said:
i hope the conflict escalate into Lebanon so that we can kill another 1000 Leb terrorists just like in 2006 :D

"On 16 March 2005, an Israeli border guard found a bomb in the school bag of 12-year-old Abdullah Quran at a military checkpoint near Nablus. His life was saved only because a cell phone rigged to detonate the 13-pound bomb failed to set off the explosive at the checkpoint as it had been designed to do. " Of course these arabs terrorists love children so much! bwa ha ha
In 2006 Israel killed mostly 1000 civilians even says that now on ninemsn, however Hezbollah killed 116 israeli soldiers not people. Whose the stronger one? Plus there is no such thing as a muslim with last name quran so u just made that up u asshole.

Last edited:

Edu.kid

HSC
John Oliver said:
After reading up on the Holocaust last night and what the Palestinians did to the Jews that were trying to escape the Nazi regime from 1938 - 1943, they can all fucking burn in hell. The Palestinians aligned with the Nazis and sent hundreds of thousands to the gas chambers. Fuck them all. Fuck them into the ground.
Why couldn't they go to their beloved US or Britain and hide? They came into Palestine Illegally. Ever since jews came to the middle east its been ongoing problems which had previously been in Europe.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
lol.

Still very frustrating having to explain to people that hating Israel hasn't got anything to do with Jews; and that being the victim of something didn't mean you should be rewarded ><
Well even if that were true, technically Israel should be disbanded once the last Holocaust survivor dies because their reward is over. You can hardly claim sympathy and hardship for being the child of a holocaust survivor.
"Oh but I'm the child of a Holocaust survivor! I mean, I grew up in middle class wealth, never knowing need or fear, with a good education and great prospects for the future in my democratic country, but you should still take sympathy upon me cos my father was two years old at the time of the Holocaust!"
Guess again, bitch!

Edu.kid

HSC
John Oliver said:
The palestinians should be put down like the dogs they are.
Just like the Germans attempted to do that to the jews for the same reason. I can't believe jewish people have no sympathy to others considering what they went through.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Edu.kid said:
Of course its Israel. There was a report by ABC news last year that Israel soldiers would go to the west bank and fire bullets at Israeli towns saying it was Palestinians to cause problems. They were caught on video doing it.
fucking lol, you're funny.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)