Israel Affirmative Action in Gaza (1 Viewer)

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Are you stupid?
I already know shes a girl you idiot, the "it" referred to the articles etc. posted. And lol do you know how to read? I'm a female too as the side profile indicates. So that kind of contradicts your stupid baseless argument. Which of course, only those who know they are losing an argument resort to.

And love the fact that you assume I'm Muslim because I support Palestine.
Did you know many Jewish people are also condemning Israel's attacks? Probably not, because your just another ignorant idiot.
Tooo good!

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Ooooo step back tough guy. Alright then, invite them over seeing as you care so much for them and think they'll be such a great contribution to society.
I did, but they said they had to kill the "Muslim scum" first. :frown2:

Cheesecake_a

HSC
SHE is writing in purple, so no one is going to take HER seriously, and now that I have made it clear SHE is a FEMALE you probably won't pay attention to her either because your religion is actually so terrible in the way it portrays and treats WOMEN.

I write in purple so it stands out, I don't see how this helps your argument at all. And I don't know what religion you are referring to, but whatever it is, there is good and bad in every religion, and not all people in one religion treat women unfairly. You blame the people who practice the religion, not the religion itself.

Cheesecake_a

HSC
And riproot stop with your bigotry of Islam, that is so rude and no matter how much you disagree with it, have a little sense of respect, you don't have to respect the teachings of the religion, since you probably don't, but at least respect the people.

Power Rangers

HSC
N/A
nuking both countries is a proper solution.

1) evacuate the jewish population and relocate them to a new and improved jewish state
2) evacuate the muslim population and relocate them to neighbouring arab states
3) completely nuclear obliteration of israel and palestine, making sure to destroy each and every holy site so that post-nuclear relations are not plagued by geographic disputes (e.g. the partition of jersualem)
I vote in the affirmative.

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
Holy sites may mean nothing to you, but means a hell of a lot to Jews/Muslims.
yeah, that's kind of the point, isn't it? no more holy sites, no more intractable issues and arbitrary grudges about who owns what. it's like when you have two children fighting over a toy. you take the toy away, chide them both, maybe give each of them a new toy (and ensure equity concerns are addressed) and it's all good

1) Okay so lets evacuate the Jewish population to a new and improved Jewish state. Hmmm. I suggest Australia. Alright come on Australians move over and make way for the Jewish, theres only a few million, don't stress. Yep. Seems like the perfect solution Funkshen. Lets destroy another country!!
most societies, including australia, would welcome the mass emigration of the jewish master race.

also, both the israelis and palestinians seem content on destroying their own countries themselves. why should it concern anyone else to do the same?

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
the funny thing about this whole thing is that no one defending the palestinians or hamas could tell you why this most recent conflict began in the first place.

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
Define "defending Palestinians?"
anyone saying that the israeli assault is an egregious crime against the palestinian nation, for instance.

that's not even the point though. this situation is so far beyond who is fundamentally in the wrong or right in the israeli-palestinian conflict... that argument is a complete canard.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
the funny thing about this whole thing is that no one defending the palestinians or hamas could tell you why this most recent conflict began in the first place.
Because they ignore that Hamas is responsible for this and there is absolutely no reason for the conflict to continue and it wouldn't if Hamas didn't keep sending missiles and shit.

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
Because they ignore that Hamas is responsible for this and there is absolutely no reason for the conflict to continue and it wouldn't if Hamas didn't keep sending missiles and shit.
it's worse... hamas is fanning the flames of the palestinian-israeli conflict in an attempt to sabotage the heroic efforts of mahmoud abbas (i.e. fatah) to achieve UN non-member observer status for palestine. not only is hamas responsible for stepping up the rocket campaign, the real enemy is the brother palestinian

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
Hmph. Then I disagree. I disapprove of Israel's actions but would contend I know the origins of the recent row. You're right though that this is as much about Hamas v Al Fatah as it is about Israel v Palestine.
then why do you disapprove of israel's actions? their first action (rather, a reaction) was to assassinate ahmed jabari, an elusive and high-value hamas military command target. responding to the indiscriminate rocket campaign with a targeted, no collateral attack falls well within the logic of a exchange between asymmetric forces. all the subsequent (claimed) palestinian casualties are the result of both the rocket brigades and hamas military command being purposely located in civilian districts. all nations, israel included, reserve the right to self-defence and civilian collateral is universally accepted and, in this circumstance, the supreme responsibility of the hamas government. further considering that iran has massively increased its sponsorship of hamas since the last conflict, this was always going to happen. so i don't know what specifically, there is to disapprove of.

Last edited:

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
It would be a lot better than all the Arab people on the boats coming over, at least they would be intelligent and have skills to help the country and our economy grow instead of just being a burden.

Yep, I just said that. It's pretty accurate.
This. It is a bit if a general statement but seems to hold true most of the time.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
He was a terrorist, hence I have no qualms with it. Just the same as how bin ladens was a seek and kill mission.

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
Perhaps I don't believe assassination is an ethical means to achieving an outcome.
well im sure if mr. jabari would have given him self up peacefully all this silliness could have been avoided

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)