• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Israel attacks Lebanon (2 Viewers)

Mumma

HSC
you raise some interesting points. i agree with the ting you said about qantas... but u r infact sitting here blaming israel but you admitt yourself YOU DONT WANT TO BE BLOWN UP!! so you clearly understand that.
ok well thats exactly wats hapopening with israel... they don;t start any trouble then sum muslim comes and starts conflict...MUST ISREAEL DEFEND ITSELF? ofcourse. imagine australia was attacked (and by the way we already have been - the bali bombings were aimed at us, and yes there hav been some unsuccessful attemps in asutralia) but should we sit here and let muslims take over the world NO WAY. you have to stand your ground and thats why australia is supporting usa, n if anything happens to australia the first country to support us will be the usa. i dont wnat to be blown up thats why i stand up to those "extremists", you infact just proved that you are a coward. and i said that israel doesn't start any trouible around the world.. whether the idf have weapons or not they dont use them on other countryys except out of defence.

and its not for you to tell people whether their nationality or religion comes first, because quite frankly my religion comes first. but your right we are ALSO asutralian so yes that is an important factor
Dear me you are quiet the naive idiot.

Israel Does Not Start Any Trouble
It may be useful to recall the tens of thousands of Israeli violations of Lebanese sovereignty since the late 60s, the massive air raids of the mid-70s and early 80s, the 1978 and 1982 invasions and occupation of the capital Beirut, the hundreds of thousands of refugees, the 28-year-old buffer zone and proxy force set up in southern Lebanon, the assassinations, car bombs, and massacres, and finally the continuing violations of Lebanese soil, airspace and territorial waters and the detention of Lebanese prisoners even after Israel's withdrawal in 2000.
Hey, what about Lebanese prisoners in Israeli jails?

“Lebanese detainees held without trial or after expiry of their sentences in Israeli prisons and in Khiam are Israel’s forgotten hostages,” notes Amnesty International. “Amnesty International knows of 21 Lebanese nationals who have been captured in Lebanon and transferred to Israeli prisons either without ever having been sentenced or held beyond the expiry of their sentences. These are just some of the detainees whom Amnesty International believes Israel to be holding as hostages.
Also, sure, go after Hezbollah. The thing is, they arent hitting hezbollah. Theyve killed 800 people, displaced nearly a million and yet - guess what? Rockets still fall into Israel at a steady rate. Amazing!

THERE IS NO MILITARY SOLUTION

Proof? Its been tried 7 times before. Result? Hezbollah is stronger than ever and is capable of hitting anything in Northern Israel.

Last edited:

yasmine001

HSC
jenzipoo said:
your opinion is greatly appreciated BUT do not come here and post this picture when it has already been discuseed and i hav disclosed the real story behind it..
I wasnt discussing the picture....Its part of my sig if u havnt noticed

jenzipoo

HSC
yasmine001 said:
I wasnt discussing the picture....Its part of my sig if u havnt noticed
i am pointing out that the reasoning by which you place this picture as your 'sig' is wrong..

yasmine001

HSC
i am pointing out that the reasoning by which you place this picture as your 'sig' is wrong
And you know my reasoning, yes?

Last edited by a moderator:

turtleface

HSC
RE: picture in signature

I do feel sorry for Israel. Its been screwed around with by freaks so much, that now its citizens are maniacs too.

jenzipoo

HSC
yasmine001 said:
And you know my reasoning, yes?
o please kindly share
(just in case your comments as well as other 'sig' photogrpah doesnt give away your baser motive)

yasmine001

HSC
turtleface said:
RE: picture in signature

I do feel sorry for Israel. Its been screwed around with by freaks so much, that now its citizens are maniacs too.
Unfortunately...
Anyhow, i've removed it, i honestly hope the girls didn't lose anyone in the strike.

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
Its disgusting how people continue to justify Israel's latest war crime.

This is proof that these people no longer have any credibility.

"Oh, but we warned them"

Makes me sick.

Scum.

deegee

HSC
Mumma said:
Dear me you are quiet the naive idiot.

Israel Does Not Start Any Trouble
It may be useful to recall the tens of thousands of Israeli violations of Lebanese sovereignty since the late 60s, the massive air raids of the mid-70s and early 80s, the 1978 and 1982 invasions and occupation of the capital Beirut, the hundreds of thousands of refugees, the 28-year-old buffer zone and proxy force set up in southern Lebanon, the assassinations, car bombs, and massacres, and finally the continuing violations of Lebanese soil, airspace and territorial waters and the detention of Lebanese prisoners even after Israel's withdrawal in 2000.
Hey, what about Lebanese prisoners in Israeli jails?

Also, sure, go after Hezbollah. The thing is, they arent hitting hezbollah. Theyve killed 800 people, displaced nearly a million and yet - guess what? Rockets still fall into Israel at a steady rate. Amazing!

THERE IS NO MILITARY SOLUTION

Proof? Its been tried 7 times before. Result? Hezbollah is stronger than ever and is capable of hitting anything in Northern Israel.

DEAR ME, ur a naieve idiot..
i said ISRAEL HASNT ATTACKED ANYONE..THEY HAVE ONLY RESPONDED TO THE ENEMY... musloims have always been israels enemy...
its not my fault if u cant read

Mumma

HSC
i said ISRAEL HASNT ATTACKED ANYONE..THEY HAVE ONLY RESPONDED TO THE ENEMY... musloims have always been israels enemy...
Haha, what? Was that supposed to be a response?

Oh ok so muslims have "always been israels enemy". So... thats exactly why they can bomb everything :confused: Oh, and you say muslims? So why exactly have they been attacking northern lebanon? Attacking churches, graveyards, hospitals, ambulances, the UN? What are you, fucking stupid or something?

And and im going to kill the next person who says the attack on Qana is justified because Hezbollah was launching rockets from there. There was no Hezbollah there... confirmed by the people who live there, journalists in that area, etc... And dont tell me "OH ITS A WARZONLEWLZ WELL THAYRE BE DUMb CUSE YOU R STUPEED IF U DUN ESCAPE FROM WAR ZONE GEES LERN TO REED" because guess what you knobs
- the roads are all bombed
- there is no fuel for cars
- hell all their cars are bombed
- they dont have a source of water as they move around
- they dont have a source of food as they move around
- they risk being shot at as they try to escape

Last edited by a moderator:

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
So you admitt Muslims are the enemy

The children in Qana, how evil are they.

How dare they shelter in a basement trying to hide fromn the Israeli war crimes

marklatham

HSC
Jordan.J said:
So you admitt Muslims are the enemy

The children in Qana, how evil are they.

How dare they shelter in a basement trying to hide fromn the Israeli war crimes
well according to the Koran all non-muslims are enemies to muslims and will eventually be eradicated for their insulence. So i guess they are. it would be nie if they werent, and i know that there are many muslims out there that dont follow these sections of the Koran but a majority seem to support, or atleast dont publicly voice that they dont support, the actions of those so called "extremists groups" that do.
BTW i dont know much about the Koran so abuse me if im wrong.
And these children arent evil but they are moulded into people that hate Sematics and the like so they become evil. Could this be a really early pre-emptive strike by Israel. Well when the thirds anti-christ comes this will all be solved...

tempco

HSC
marklatham said:
well according to the Koran all non-muslims are enemies to muslims and will eventually be eradicated for their insulence. So i guess they are. it would be nie if they werent, and i know that there are many muslims out there that dont follow these sections of the Koran but a majority seem to support, or atleast dont publicly voice that they dont support, the actions of those so called "extremists groups" that do.
BTW i dont know much about the Koran so abuse me if im wrong.
And these children arent evil but they are moulded into people that hate Sematics and the like so they become evil. Could this be a really early pre-emptive strike by Israel. Well when the thirds anti-christ comes this will all be solved...
Nah, the Qur'an doesn't say that.

Mumma

HSC
These children are moulded priamrily through Israeli actions such as this. The middle east problem is a GENERATIONAL problem. It will NEVER be fixed through bombings. Why would a child have a reason to hate when he is happy? What you experience in childhood never erodes away. My parents have bloody memories and unbelivable hate for Israel. The dangerous thing is that Israel has become this concept and entity in their minds that has basically become a synonym for evil. Many people view its existance and sole purpose is to cause them and their families as much pain and suffereing as possible. And that is precisely why organisations such as Hezbollah exist and thrive. Israel is basically the machine that keeps Hezbollah alive. Very, very ironic. And the Lebanese people are just stuck in the middle.

Last edited:

marklatham

HSC
Really? Thnx mate. Now i dont have to convert. Now what will i do between now and the hsc???
This war is pretty dangerous for israel since they are surrounded by muslim based countries and are already disliked. Now they are supposedly assessing military options against syria. Soon the will get whomped by the rest of the middle east. I wonder if they could hold out? Not many would want to help since the middle east have oil... but we have money, as in USA, China and Japan. So maybe they wouldn't trade embargo us. Either way petrol prices will go up and our economy down...

banco55

HSC
marklatham said:
Really? Thnx mate. Now i dont have to convert. Now what will i do between now and the hsc???
This war is pretty dangerous for israel since they are surrounded by muslim based countries and are already disliked. Now they are supposedly assessing military options against syria. Soon the will get whomped by the rest of the middle east. I wonder if they could hold out? Not many would want to help since the middle east have oil... but we have money, as in USA, China and Japan. So maybe they wouldn't trade embargo us. Either way petrol prices will go up and our economy down...
It wouldn't be case of "holding out" it would be a case of Israel having to be held back. In comparison with its neighbours Israel is militarily stronger than it has ever been and would make short work of the Arabs if they launched a conventional war against Israel.

ZabZu

HSC
The bombing of the building in Qana was horrific with so many civilians dead. But how do we know that Hezbollah were not firing rockets from that area knowing that there were dozens of civilians nearby, only to reap the benefits in the PR battle after Israel bombs the place. When people say that Hezbollah wasn't there, how do we know that they are telling the truth? Hezbollah is becoming more popular in Lebanon each day.

Its possible that Hezbollah was far from the location in Qana but we shouldn't jump to conclusions.

marklatham

HSC
banco55 said:
It wouldn't be case of "holding out" it would be a case of Israel having to be held back. In comparison with its neighbours Israel is militarily stronger than it has ever been and would make short work of the Arabs if they launched a conventional war against Israel.
ha, since 'Nam' there hasnt been a convetional war. They "Arabs" would whittle away until they got hold of something big, Iran with nukes or maybe a smaller country with a dirty bomb, then it would be terrible for all. Both have stong beliefs and would stand strong and if either got desperate who knows what would happen.
Israel is out of place in this conflict, ever since they were established they have been in conflict with their neighbours. If you believe they are correct in attacking hezbollah you should look at the history mentioned some posts ago. But then Hezbollah was founded to destroy Israel... guess the best thing is to let em fight it out. Both sides will end up losing, but hopefully they will learn from the journey and change for the best?!?!?

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
ZabZu said:
The bombing of the building in Qana was horrific with so many civilians dead. But how do we know that Hezbollah were not firing rockets from that area knowing that there were dozens of civilians nearby, only to reap the benefits in the PR battle after Israel bombs the place. When people say that Hezbollah wasn't there, how do we know that they are telling the truth? Hezbollah is becoming more popular in Lebanon each day.

Its possible that Hezbollah was far from the location in Qana but we shouldn't jump to conclusions.
The video footage showed no sign of Hezbollah

No rocket launchers, no Hezbollah men.

Just the rubble of a building used as shelter for civilians.

This is a WAR CRIME

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)