• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Israel attacks Lebanon (1 Viewer)

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Is that scientifically proven? Answer: No.

They should stop because they're killing innocent. They're FAILING if they're really trying to achieve what they claim they are.

-Trying to disarm Hezbollah's ability to attack...FAIL

-Trying to Kill Innocent Civilians....PASS

So are the IDF failing or passing? (In your true opinions..)

dddman

Banned
HSC
how about Hezbollah's stops being enbedded into civilan areas and go to the moutians in south labannon and have massive battle with israel. but thats not gonna happen

1. with Hezbollah's kills a muslium like wat happened with one of their rockets then they dont care and keep going

2. they r gonna get nailed and that a life to them is just waste to oxygen

3. if israel didnt care about civilans then they would just nuke them instead of using their missles. like its the easy option, its the only country in the middle east that has a very large arsel of nuclear weapons like how is the middle east gonna react when israel relases about 200 nukes out like they dont have anti missle protection.

4. iran is gonna get nailed (nuclear wise) by some country for going to far, its like a little shit kid that annoys the fuck out of big kids, he might get away with it today but tomorrow is another day

jenzipoo

HSC
sam04u said:
:mad1: ... nice way to steer offtopic. It's obvious you're quick to switch the focus of the MAIN issues and switch to something trivial. You probably plan in it the little 'Jew' meetings which you spoke of a few posts ago.
ME steer off topic...you were the one who started going nuts with your crazy thoughts and dreams...and then when talking about the holocaust and other events i was tlaking to hotshot in RESPONSE to his 'steering off the topic'
what 'Jew' meetings??? your nuts! i was mocking some stupid conspiracy that the Jews cause their own wars to take over the world..

It's 'sickening' how you can support what's happening SO DAMNED adamantly it's almost impossible to 'crack you'.
all the arguments out forward have been accepted but nuh havnt chnaged my stance or attitude i still very very much support israel's right to defend itself in a region dominated by neighbours who refuse its right to exist

Here are some facts which may help you understand where I'm coming from:
Israel started a war for the 'kidnapping of 2 soldiers' and they have '10,000 prisoners' do you think they should be released? Both were unfairly captured, and one has an extremely high ammount (5,000 of which were protesters who they claim were 'violent' )
I have presented my facts as well as presented my point of view numerous times in the last 70 pages..
but ill explain one thing..do not equate 2 lives with 10 000 because for israel (very different to hezbollah or other islmic extremists) they actually VALUE life..and they will not just forget about those 2 soldiers..NEVER EVER after what happened last time with families still waiting for the return or even status of their sons, husbands and fathers..
with the prisoner situation i acknoledge that some prisoners may have been imprisoned for thr right reason but some for too long than needed...but recgnise in a time of war israel cant go sifting through all trying to determine who will be a furhter threat when released! because they sure as hell arent going to release all of them because i KNOW that some actually have killed citivlians or have posed a very real threat to israel

Israeli attack have killed about 70 Hezbollah soldiers but haven't really effected Hezbollah's ability to attack. They've achieved nothing and they've killed innocent. How can you support an attack which kills innocent and achieves nothing?
your opinion against mine...i feel theyve acheived quite a lot (despite the hatred theyve chruned up for israel and as some confuse israel with the jews i can say the jews) but there will always be hatred for thse groups..

I hate Jews for supporting the deaths of innocent Lebanese. Because, I love Lebanese people, They're the people of which my ancestors lived with, the french of the middle east, the middle easts 'confectionery store'. It's the center of 'fashion' and 'democracy' in the middle east.
dont try and be politically correct now..
you clrearly stated that you hate the jews in general and rant on about them "as usual"
thats fine...i have my own hatred towards groups but just for my own interest (even if you privately message me) please explain why?

The saddest thing is, Jenzipoo and I believe in the Same god, and the same morals. (Islam is literally the next Installment of Judaism, I just wish you weren't so vain as to not see It. )
i see it and i know it...its a pity you get islamic extremists that twist the word of G-d and leave out sections of it to suit their own purposes..

Attacking Lebanon was a bad Idea.... (the dumbest thing the jews have done since spying on their own county).....
i dno i quite liked the idea...the less risks on the country for the better...but i guess your opion is, rightfully, skewed with your affiliations with lebanon, just like mine is..

jenzipoo

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
wow man u summing up this whole thread nyways shes gonna get sumthin from that jewish site she always goes to......then cums bak to tell u the meaning of terrorist when everyone already nows wat it is [israeli gov]
please do not continually attack my use of facts, articles, definitions or quotes merely because you cannot understand it..
i am the one who is able to not only express my opinion but also engage intellectualy in a dsucssion by backing many of my arguments up with facts..
ps when did dictionary.com become jeiwsh???

dddman said:
why should they? over half of the Arab world refuse to accept Israel as an nation even though they accept musliums into their country, so pretty much the war will go on until they accept Israel as an nation;

smart guy. killing them is going to help. just wipe them out.

maybe if u used ur brain, u would realise why this is the case

http://www.forbes.com/entrepreneurs/feeds/ap/2006/08/04/ap2928735.html

What you are saying is what george bush, USA, fox news, tony blair want you to think. its not true. Even Hezbolah want this to stop now. Remember when the rocket started raining down over north Israel, AFTER Israel bombed beirut airport.

War is not the way to defeat muslim extremists, it seems the french are the only ones who realise this. It only fuels it. You have to think about the reasons why they have this behaviour and work from there. Its nothing to do with, them not liking freedom, peace, thats all bullshit. It can all be solved diplomatically. eg. in Lebanon, Israel just has to stop bombing civilians, and hizbolah will be disarmed.

Last edited by a moderator:
HSC
jenzipoo said:
please do not continually attack my use of facts, articles, definitions or quotes merely because you cannot understand it..
i am the one who is able to not only express my opinion but also engage intellectualy in a dsucssion by backing many of my arguments up with facts..
ps when did dictionary.com become jeiwsh???
dude wat the hell is up with u

through out this whole thread u keep repeating urself and thats al i keep telling u if ur not then u shouldnt b getting angry but its obvious that u r n u know that u r

and wats the dictionary got to do with the jews??????

and if i cant spell neither can u dscussion???? u 4got the i

y do u keep bringin religion into this??????

and i didnt say u cant express ur opinions im saying that u dont accept other pplz opinions

also i dont care bout ur facts coz theyre all bias
and i do understand them i aint dumb dude...however the whole thing bout u bringin the dictionary 2 vry1 is stupid coz we all know wat it means n if we dont then we can go look it up ........

and the articles all of ur ones are bias.........wen u get sumthin from a jewish site or usa site n say "look at this" blah blah blah........ well i can get the same info and more from the arab media since theyre showin vrything

next time read wat ppl r tryin to say to u rather than makin shit up

Generator

HSC
N/A
$hiftyIceQueen, it would be great if you could start typing out each word in full, because it's quite clear that I am not the only one who is having some trouble with your posts.

HSC
Generator said:
$hiftyIceQueen, it would be great if you could start typing out each word in full, because it's quite clear that I am not the only one who is having some trouble with your posts.

how is it????i jus leave out a few lettrs!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

jenzipoo

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
dude wat the hell is up with u

through out this whole thread u keep repeating urself and thats al i keep telling u if ur not then u shouldnt b getting angry but its obvious that u r n u know that u r

and wats the dictionary got to do with the jews??????
sorry i have to keep repeating my argument because it sure isnt sinking in..(and no i dont want you to conform to my opinion even though that would be great but at least listen, read and then argue back with facts backing you up!)
you were the one that mentioned the dictionary telling sam04u that i will go back to my 'jew' website and get another defintion..if you actually READ what i said it was a quote from dictionary.com

and if i cant spell neither can u dscussion???? u 4got the i
sowi

y do u keep bringin religion into this??????
please refer back to my previous posts because i continually separated judaism from israel..it was only when people started presenting their opionins and arguments using the jews instead of israel that i started DEFENDING judaism and the jews..

and i didnt say u cant express ur opinions im saying that u dont accept other pplz opinions
i have aknwoledged htroughout the last 71 pages where i do and do not accept people's opinions...but that requires me to read everyones posts, which I do but you sure as hell dont

also i dont care bout ur facts coz theyre all bias
and i do understand them i aint dumb dude...however the whole thing bout u bringin the dictionary 2 vry1 is stupid coz we all know wat it means n if we dont then we can go look it up ........
and the articles all of ur ones are bias.........wen u get sumthin from a jewish site or usa site n say "look at this" blah blah blah........ well i can get the same info and more from the arab media since theyre showin vrything
your opinions without any facts are as useless as hezbollah without iran and syria
i have stated where i get my facts from and many many sites are austrlian, american and only once have i used an israeli site (and cited the potential bias)
please aknowledge that any news source will be biased...they all have their own political and personal agendas residing behind them but that doesnt mean we should not watch them (or where else will we get any sense of the situationa dn whats happening) just aknwoledge and recognise the potnetial for bias..

next time read wat ppl r tryin to say to u rather than makin shit up
your the one that told R.G. that you dont read anything!! where do i make shit up??

Generator

HSC
N/A
$hiftyIceQueen said:
how is it????i jus leave out a few lettrs!!!!!!!!!! :angry:
$hiftyIceQueen said:
Anyone who read the above on the fly deserves a medal.

This isn't MSN, shifty, and it would be a great help to us all if you could type out each word in full.

HSC
jenzipoo said:
sorry i have to keep repeating my argument because it sure isnt sinking in..(and no i dont want you to conform to my opinion even though that would be great but at least listen, read and then argue back with facts backing you up!)
you were the one that mentioned the dictionary telling sam04u that i will go back to my 'jew' website and get another defintion..if you actually READ what i said it was a quote from dictionary.com

sowi

please refer back to my previous posts because i continually separated judaism from israel..it was only when people started presenting their opionins and arguments using the jews instead of israel that i started DEFENDING judaism and the jews..

i have aknwoledged htroughout the last 71 pages where i do and do not accept people's opinions...but that requires me to read everyones posts, which I do but you sure as hell dont

your opinions without any facts are as useless as hezbollah without iran and syria
i have stated where i get my facts from and many many sites are austrlian, american and only once have i used an israeli site (and cited the potential bias)
please aknowledge that any news source will be biased...they all have their own political and personal agendas residing behind them but that doesnt mean we should not watch them (or where else will we get any sense of the situationa dn whats happening) just aknwoledge and recognise the potnetial for bias..

your the one that told R.G. that you dont read anything!! where do i make shit up??
ok i read your stuff and hers but i dont read it all becuase you guyz are repeating yourselves

also i do acccept your opinions

and i also dont care if you accept my opinion or not :)

jenzipoo

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
ok i read your stuff and hers but i dont read it all becuase you guyz are repeating yourselves

also i do acccept your opinions

and i also dont care if you accept my opinion or not :)
as long as you can be honest with yourself and say youve read it and accept it thats fine..
i dont want you to abide my opinion (that would be great but hay we cant all get our way in life) but to at least aknowledge it and from now on argue back with legitimacy..

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Jenzipoo, I get what you're saying. I already agreed to some of it, It's the 'excessive force' which is getting to me. Why dont they just do a ground invasion already?... It's because as you said they value their lives more then the lives of lebanese civilians.

It's annoying, hearing about innocent civillians dying, on both sides. The difference is, the ammount of life lost in Lebanon, the 'Suffering' and also the destruction of their country. (Can you see how it all comes together to be a really painful blow?) I get what Israel is saying, There is a threat..

(Trust me though, Hezbollah Values life just as much as the Israelis, and that's the reason they kidnapped the soldiers in the first place .)

This type of argument is one that never ends, It just lingers and in the end it could lead to worsening of the situation.

But as far as economical, civilian and infrastructurial damage.

Israel: 27%
Lebanon: 92%

Sustainable-
Israel: 5%
Lebanon: 80%

Casualties:
Israel: 20 (35 Military)
Lebanon: 450 (5 Military) (70 Hezbollah)

Israeli Support of All Israeli Attacks:
98.5% (Jewish)
67% (Christian)
30% (Muslim)

Lebanese Support of All Hezbollah Attacks:
% (Jewish)
35% (Christian)
37% (Muslim)

Media Bias:
Fox [Israel] 85-15 [Lebanon]
CNN [Israel] 42-58 [Lebanon]
CNN Interviews [Israel] 62-38 [Lebanon]
BBC [Israel] 45-55 [Lebanon]
Sky [Israel] 58-42 [Lebanon]
Al Jazeera [Israel] 25-75 [Lebanon]
Al Manar [Israel] 0-100 [Lebanon]
http://www.jerusalemonline.co.il/home.asp [Israel] 100-0 [Lebanon]
Mabat TV [Israel] 80-20 [Lebanon]

HSC
dude i read your comments since they are the only comments i hear from people like your self [who are defending israel] i mean there are others but your ones seem to be said best and people can understand them best .....

jenzipoo

HSC
sam04u said:
Jenzipoo, I get what you're saying. I already agreed to some of it, It's the 'excessive force' which is getting to me. Why dont they just do a ground invasion already?... It's because as you said they value their lives more then the lives of lebanese civilians.

It's annoying, hearing about innocent civillians dying, on both sides. The difference is, the ammount of life lost in Lebanon, the 'Suffering' and also the destruction of their country. (Can you see how it all comes together to be a really painful blow?) I get what Israel is saying, There is a threat..

(Trust me though, Hezbollah Values life just as much as the Israelis, and that's the reason they kidnapped the soldiers in the first place .)

This type of argument is one that never ends, It just lingers and in the end it could lead to worsening of the situation.

But as far as economical, civilian and infrastructurial damage.

Israel: 27%
Lebanon: 92%

Sustainable-
Israel: 5%
Lebanon: 80%

Casualties:
Israel: 20 (35 Military)
Lebanon: 450 (5 Military) (70 Hezbollah)

Israeli Support of All Israeli Attacks:
98.5% (Jewish)
67% (Christian)
30% (Muslim)

Lebanese Support of All Hezbollah Attacks:
% (Jewish)
35% (Christian)
37% (Muslim)

Media Bias:
Fox [Israel] 85-15 [Lebanon]
CNN [Israel] 42-58 [Lebanon]
CNN Interviews [Israel] 62-38 [Lebanon]
BBC [Israel] 45-55 [Lebanon]
Sky [Israel] 58-42 [Lebanon]
Al Jazeera [Israel] 25-75 [Lebanon]
Al Manar [Israel] 0-100 [Lebanon]
http://www.jerusalemonline.co.il/home.asp [Israel] 100-0 [Lebanon]
Mabat TV [Israel] 80-20 [Lebanon]
Sam04u...despite youre earlier comments i do kindly accept that we cna on somethings aknowledge each others opinions..
Believe me I truly feel sorry for the civilians on both sides..it is a greta targedy on both sides and i want nothing more than this war to end! BUT i do not want the threat remaining..for israel exisitng within an arab dominated middle east these threats cannot be left to linger and develope especially aided by a ccountry like iran who is investing in nuclear weopons (or anything of the type)

all attacks on lebanon i have deeply sympathised and empathised with civilains loss and some attacks i have even questioned..but this has led to research on both austrlian, US and israeli websites and newstations relying on video footage and jusitfications from both sides..and i still stand stronlgy by my opinion which is that israel values life

unfortunately i cannot see how hezbollah values life..
yes in the sense that they are trying to get prisoners released but there seems to be more of an underlyign agenda with this..it goes beyond the shebaa farms and even the prisoners and it boils down to hezbollah (and similar movements) ultimate desire to anhilate israel

i agree with you this argument goes around in circles and as much as peopel accept others opinions i feel for me this is more a forum in which i can present my point of view and try and enlighten others on the 'opposite' side because this has pushed me to research more and find out more from all sides..
as much as we cant do much for the situaion here, we still can try and break free from our closed communities and at leats listen to others points of view and maybe report back and educate our own friends and relatives not to change or sway their opinion but to aknowledge and understand others.

sam04u said:
Everytime I read this I wonder how much of it is still true....
https://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/geos/le.html
almost a third of the population is displaced. lebanon is destroyed....
thankgod for saudi arabia and kuwait, their donations will help in the reconstruction.

Hezbolah has said, if israel stop attacking lebanon, we will stop firing rockets. If israel stops, a force will be sent. if israel stops hizbolah will be disarmed.
There is no reason for the continuation of these israeli attacks. They have again killed over 20 innocent civilians in a single attack, farm workers. Israel knows they are not preventing hizbolah and they cannot, there is no just reason for these attacks.

The reason why israel is not stopping is because they wanna damage all of the hezbolah built infrastructure, to punish hizbolah and show there dominance over them, they do this even though it means killing innocent lebanese civilians.

Lets not go offtopic in this thread. Do we all agree Israel has made its point and must stop now? Remember the continue military approach is only killing more innocent israelis and lebanese, and not ending hizbolah.

bshoc

HSC
N/A
codereder said:
almost a third of the population is displaced. lebanon is destroyed....
There has hardly been enough damage done yet to warrant such an assumption, infact the christians of Lebanon havent been that disrupted at all, which shows the advantages of chosing a side and conducting ones self in a civil manner.

thankgod for saudi arabia and kuwait, their donations will help in the reconstruction
... of Hezbolah

Hezbolah has said, if israel stop attacking lebanon, we will stop firing rockets.
Ah so now they whimper like cowards, if Hezbolah really doesent like whats happening to them right now they shouldn't have been launching rockets at and kidnapping the military forces of a far superior military state. Its too late to backout now, Israel will help them finish what they start.

If israel stops, a force will be sent. if israel stops hizbolah will be disarmed.
Why, when Israel's stated purpose is the elimination of hizbolah, would anyone with half a brain in Israel want that force sent, since once that force leaves they'll re-arm anyway (and the force wont disarm them to begin with)

There is no reason for the continuation of these israeli attacks. They have again killed over 20 innocent civilians in a single attack, farm workers. Israel knows they are not preventing hizbolah and they cannot, there is no just reason for these attacks.
I wonder how many dead lebanese muslims it will take for the said idiots to realize that it is hizbolah, not Israel, who is responsible for much of their predeicament.

Lets not go offtopic in this thread. Do we all agree Israel has made its point and must stop now?
Heck no.

Remember the continue military approach is only killing more innocent israelis and lebanese, and not ending hizbolah.
Israel has only begun to make its point, that being that any Islamic twit who thinks he can threaten a sovereign state will face the consequences, it is true that the Lebanese (muslim) people are the only ones with the capacity to eliminate hizbollah, they now have to chose whether its done by them under Israels pressure, or by their .. numerical elimination.

tempco

HSC
bshoc said:
There has hardly been enough damage done yet to warrant such an assumption, infact the christians of Lebanon havent been that disrupted at all, which shows the advantages of chosing a side and conducting ones self in a civil manner.
Lol, stopped reading your post as soon as I read "the christians of Lebanon havent been that disrupted at all". You have no idea. Israel have fired into Christian areas, and the following article is a recent example of this:

Israeli Air Raids Destroy Bridges North of Beirut
Israeli airstrikes destroyed four bridges along Lebanon’s main north-south highway in the Christian heartland north of Beirut on Friday, and killed more than 30 people in other areas far from Hezbollah-controlled territory.

Here in Halat, at the steep gorge cut by the Fidar River running down the mountains to the Mediterranean, dozens of Maronite Catholic residents gathered to stare in stunned silence at a roughly 200-yard stretch of four-lane highway flattened into rubble. The walls of the bridge’s support rose like cliffs at either end.

“Where are the Katyushas of the Hezbollah here?” asked Joseph Abihana, who said he was awakened by four bomb blasts. “We are used to being a safe area here, but now there is no safety. I blame the Israelis.”

An eight-truck United Nations convoy carrying tons of supplies was stuck north of the blown-out bridge. Other aid convoys from Beirut were unable to travel south.

Of coarse, Israel will continue destroying Lebanon. All these negotiations by USA and France and UN is all rubbish, its their act.
However Israel cant touch hezbolah just like USA cant touch alqueda. They can continue to kill innocent Lebanese and their infrastructure, destroying the country that forced Syria out a year ago.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)