• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Israel attacks Lebanon (1 Viewer)

jenzipoo

HSC
codereder said:
you have not realised by now that there current actions are making hezbolah stronger?? Israel knows it. There actions are mearly for the purposes of punishing.
Lebanon has already proposed a 7 point plan in which hezbolah will disarm.
The first step for any progress whatsoever is for Israel to stop attacking civilians. The UN force and lebanon will move to southern lebanon, hezbolah will be disarmed, but this will not happen until isrRAel stops.
If israel stops now there will be long term peace, international awarness is high and there are talks with Syrians. If Israel continues this on, for months (which i believe will happen) theres a chance of a much wider conflict, ww3.
its making hezbollah MORALLY stronger...but not in any military way! yes katushas keep flying in..but where are these long range rockets we hear about?? two have fired one the idiots fired at the west bank and the other firing last night..but israel has detroyed many of the long range rockets..

israel doesnt care about moral support they want all arms gone..and yes this solution has been proposed but if the lebanese government was incapable of disarming them in all this time what the hell makes you think they can do it now? the international force is still being negotiated and not many countries are willing to send their soldiers there..so who will disarm them?
israel

israel wont continue for months...theyll continue until the world will stop talking (and condeming) but stand up and act! and disarm hezbollah

HSC
hezballah will NOT give back the 2 soldiers until all the kidnapped civilians are returned and irsael leaves lebanon

jenzipoo

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
hezballah will NOT give back the 2 soldiers until all the kidnapped civilians are returned and irsael leaves lebanon
and israel wont leave israel until hezbollah is disarmed

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
The two soldiers are probably dead. Hezbollah would've killed them the second Israel started murdering Lebanese civilians.

I wonder if Israel will commit genocide if the soldiers are dead. We've seen what they've done so far, and all they know is that the soldiers have been captured. Perhaps genocide is the next 'logical' step. If so, humanity doesn't deserve to survive.

live.fast

HSC
N/A
'hezballah will NOT give back the 2 soldiers until all the kidnapped civilians are returned and irsael leaves lebanon'

last time israel left lebanon alone, they weren't any closer to getting them 2 soldiers back now, were they...

HSC
poloktim said:
The two soldiers are probably dead. Hezbollah would've killed them the second Israel started murdering Lebanese civilians.

I wonder if Israel will commit genocide if the soldiers are dead. We've seen what they've done so far, and all they know is that the soldiers have been captured. Perhaps genocide is the next 'logical' step. If so, humanity doesn't deserve to survive.
i think theyre alive and that they are probably being tortured and so are the lebs in israel

and IF that was an IF hezballah gets captured then i reckon theyll make sure the 2 soldiers are dead...

tempco

HSC
jenzipoo said:
Every single prisoner held by Israel has judicial review available to him or her and some have won release. Every one of them has access to Red Cross visitation, can communicate with family, and has a known whereabout.
Taken from "Who are the Mid-East prisoners?":
According to official figures supplied to the Israeli human rights organisation B'Tselem, 9,153 Palestinians are currently held by civilian and military authorities.

Of those, B'Tselem says 8,085 are held in civilian jails, 2,384 of them without charge. Some 645 are held under "administrative detention", without charge and often without knowledge of the suspicions against them. Among those in civil jails are 74 women and 265 under-18s.

More on "administrative detention" - Taken from "Administrative detention in the Occupied Territories"
Israel has claimed that it uses administrative detention only as a necessary security measure, and that the decision to administratively detain an individual is made only when normal legal measures or less severe administrative measures will not attain the objective, and there is no other way to ensure security. In practice, however, the authorities apply administrative detention in violation of international law, and misuse the powers granted to military commanders in the military order.
Taken from "Inside Israel's secret prison":
Detainees are blindfolded and kept in blackened cells, never told where they are, brutally interrogated and allowed no visitors of any kind.

It is also the only detention facility that the state prevents the International Red Cross from visiting.
Hmm?

live.fast

HSC
N/A
but serz, wats da point of discussin diz shit? NUFFINK...do sumfink, get off ur lazy assess, n send money ova 2 help dem ppl hu need it (aand i dun mean send it 2 da governments or da bloody terrorists groups) send it 2 da families hu cant afford to pay for operations for their children, send howeva much u can afford, but stop TALKING and start DOING! It doesn't matter atm who was right and who wasn't in going to war...what matters is what's happening, and what YOU can do about it!

HSC
live. fast SOME of us [thats me] have already sent money to those pretty much all the funds where as you ...your a different story ...did u pay?????????we already paid...we werent waiting for you to tell us to pay!!!!!!!!!!

jenzipoo

HSC
poloktim said:

i wouldnt be so sure that theyre dead...they know olmert's tought stance and new interpretations of jewish law lead an understanding that even though life is the most important thing and resucing your dead and injured left behind, when their release comes at the cost of the whole community it can be questioned..and the release of the prisoners means releasing some sick terrorists and criminals!
hezbollah will take eveyr precaution to make sure that if theres any chnace of an exchnage those soldiers arent dead

be very veyr careful with the word genocide because it has no place in this war..no place at all!

live.fast

HSC
N/A
im no hypocrite!!
but if you've done sumfink, den yeaa feel free to discuss to your heart's content...otherwise, i hate dem stupid fuks hu go 'oh this is horrible' and the ones hu go 'oh that's wrong' and do JACK SHIT about it...

gets me PISSED!!!

live.fast

HSC
N/A
maybe you have...but sum wankas doin all da talk, n dats all, just talkin in diz thread, probably havent...im just makin sure dat dey find demselves sumfink more useful 2 do wif der time den type up 'diz is rite and diz is rong' posts...after dey do sumfink useful, by aaalll meaaans, dey can type up a gazillion posts for all i care.

HSC
i dont know if you realise this but i kept writing like you then everyone attacked me because they couldnt read wat i was trying to say

my point is your so going to get told off...theres one particular person thats going to keep going to where ever you go and tell you to write properly!!!!!!!!

when they tell you dont listen its pisses em off :)

jenzipoo

HSC
A sign had "Israel is the cancer of the world" was hanging accross three cars in Bondi today..

Such a pity and so sad watching the manner in which such people react

Seems Hezbollah is a bit lost and confused in this war..killing three Arab Israelis and misfiring into Syria..what they think? They think Syria will think Israel fired at them and wanna join the war??

Last edited:
HSC
jenzipoo said:
A sign had "Israel is the cancer of the world" was hanging accross three cars in Bondi today..

Such a pity and so sad watching the manner in which such people react

Seems Hezbollah is a bit lost and confused in this war..killing three Arab Israelis and misfiring into Syria..what they think? They think Syria will think Israel fired at them and wanna join the war??
:) the first part was funny.......

i never realised people had so much time on their hands ........

and it kinda obvious that there are going to be people who will react to things worse then others...:(

HSC
no you wouldnt but its still funny i mean who the hell goes out and wastes there time making the sign and all when it is not going to change anything

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)