Israel attacks Lebanon (1 Viewer)

R.G.

HSC
you are close minded, because u dont care about the bigger picture you are just rapt up in the happenings of the last 3 days, theres alot more to it, and yes the last three days have been beyond devestating but i think you need to look a bit bigger picture and see how many civillians are being killed every day all around the world because of terrorism and the Lebenese government is part of this Arab nations that would like to 'wipe israel off the map'

jenzipoo

HSC
israel of all would now the horror in burying their own children when yes u guessed it INNOCENT civilians are killed by suicide bombings and missile rockets fired..

R.G.

HSC
poloktim said:
I never said it was. The KKK are Christian fundamentalists, they're also very passionate about their hatred for Jews (therefore Christians versus Jews).

Hezbollah did start the conflict. Nobody is denying it. However there is an issue with Isreal destroying civilian complexes and preventing people from taking refuge in surrounding nations. They're slaughtering children. What did the Children do? Give me a decent reason why their parents are burying their kids? No parent should have to do that, and Isreal isn't winning points with those people.

The onslaught by Isreal should stop. Hezbollah should release the soldiers, but chances are they're dead. Their parents are stuck with the burden of burying their children. I'm sure after doing that, they'll not wish it upon anybody.

And in israel how many parents have had to bury their children, you need to look at both sides, seriously.

I am pro israel very much so however i know the extremesits are the minority, however for years they have been killing israeli's and all of you have been fine with that no discussions on BOS about that???

but Israel is using exessive force, how many times do they need to bomb the airport, its already shut down, and not usable, then they go and blow up the fuel and puncture more holes in the run way, its obvious they are just damaging lebanon, rather then just hizbolah. 50 civilians is too much. Its an indication. Cutting Lebanon off from the rest of the world?? theres no need for that, its just an attack.

R.G.

HSC
what i think you have failed to see is that Israel have tried to directly hit the Hezbollah that has failed and the Hezbollah are based in Lebanon, the
Lebenese government havent done very much about the issue of the Hezbollah cos they are too scared of them, if they dont do something, someone needed to and Israel found reason to, i think the Israeli government regrets killing these civillians because israel knows all to well what loosing innocent people feels like.

jenzipoo

HSC
codereder said:
but Israel is using exessive force, how many times do they need to bomb the airport, its already shut down, and not usable, then they go and blow up the fuel and puncture more holes in the run way, its obvious they are just damaging lebanon, rather then just hizbolah. 50 civilians is too much. Its an indication. Cutting Lebanon off from the rest of the world?? theres no need for that, its just an attack.
how many time do they need to bomb the airport?

as many times it takes for their soldiers to be realeased and rockets stopped firing

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
R.G. said:
And in israel how many parents have had to bury their children, you need to look at both sides, seriously.

I am pro israel very much so however i know the extremesits are the minority, however for years they have been killing israeli's and all of you have been fine with that no discussions on BOS about that???
Don't make out that Isreal has sat there and dealt with it. They've dished out as good as they got in the past. Probably the best move made by Isreal was when the previous PM pulled out of Gaza. He was a pacifist. It was very unfortunate that he died.

I'm not pro Isreal or Palestine or Lebanon or whatever either. I don't have heritage from any part of the region. I'm looking at revenge against a terrorist organisation by undermining the integrity of a state.

Do you suggest Australia invade Indonesia to fight off Jamar Islamir for what happened in Bali?

jenzipoo

HSC
first of all ariel sharon isnt dead

if the bombing insitigated by jamaah islamiah occured in australia and maybe indonesia was basically governed by such an organisation and their government didnt have a stronghold on the country then yes australia should

R.G.

HSC
sorry how is that even a comparison???? Australia isnt under constant attack by Indonesian countries and left without any other option????

Mc_Meaney

Banned
HSC
jenzipoo said:
how many time do they need to bomb the airport?
as many times it takes for their soldiers to be realeased and rockets stopped firing
They are bombing an unpopulated airport, I find it much better to bomb an unpopulated area than a densely populated city block. My logic at least.

In my eyes the bombing of the airport is a sign of whats to come unless the Lebanese govt acts soon to rid the country of Hizbollah. Look back in history, In the 70s the King of Jordon went to civil war to remove the PLO from his nation under threat of an Iron Fist from Israel, maybe this is a chance for a lasting peace between Lebanon and Israel.

In saying that, this offensive has affirmed the new PMs (Ehud? I don't know his name) as one that is not going to be bullied, and if need be he will rule with an Iron Fist, like the butcher Sharon. He has shown he will do anything to keep his country safe. In saying that, bombing another country and killing civilians is not the best way to show the world your foward defence is required.

Anywho, Flash Point in the Middle East, hopefully it cools off soon.

:burn:

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
jenzipoo said:
first of all ariel sharon isnt dead

if the bombing insitigated by jamaah islamiah occured in australia and maybe indonesia was basically governed by such an organisation and their government didnt have a stronghold on the country then yes australia should
You promote war. See you in World War III.

R.G. said:
sorry how is that even a comparison???? Australia isnt under constant attack by Indonesian countries and left without any other option????
Indonesia is a country, not a group of countries.

Are you saying Lebanon officially attacks Isreal? As in Lebanon constantly declares war on Isreal and Lebanese soldiers perform terrorist acts to Isreal?

I know Hezbollah does, and they bloody well shouldn't.

Either way I can't stomach being told the murder of children and civilians is justified. No more of this thread for me.

Last edited:

YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC
Whoever is saying the Israel is just trying to attack hizballah is pretty lost... They are attacking bridges, streets, civinilan residence, have choppers over lebanon, have bombed a town's supply of water... ect

how is that not an attack against the lebanese people who have NOTHING to do with hezballah!

R.G.

HSC
sinse we are focusing on correction its Israel, not Isreal.

And Lebanon is part of the Arab countries who have always wanted to wipe out israel, its not like there has never been fighting between them before, your making it sound like lebenon is all innocent, and she isnt supporting war you just don't seem to understand the situation very well.

R.G.

HSC
We are clearly not lost conisduring we have been saying that the reason they are taking Lebanon is because the Government isnt taking matters into their own hands and as the Hezbollah has now attacked israel(though taking the soliders). Israel is now forcing the government to finally take control of their country that is being taken over by terrorists.

R.G. said:
We are clearly not lost conisduring we have been saying that the reason they are taking Lebanon is because the Government isnt taking matters into their own hands and as the Hezbollah has now attacked israel(though taking the soliders). Israel is now forcing the government to finally take control of their country that is being taken over by terrorists.
if hizbolah is the real problem, why not just attack hizbolah. Wats happening now isnt doing anybody any favours.

Super Nanny

HSC
wikiwiki said:
The Israeli government will do something about this. I back them after this conflict dies down to support an Anti-Syrian Lebanese government.

The message is clear: we can, and will, attack you if you don't stop the terrorists.
They cannot really stop the terrorists, as they are self appointed. All Israel can do is commit an attrocity against the Palestinians that is so bad that they begin to understand that a terrorist act is not at all in their interests. If you go in an bomb the shit out of what the terrorists are apparently defending, it makes a terrorist act pointless.

gerhard

HSC
personally i blame the british for the colossal fuckup of deciding to create israel/place israel in the middle east.

wikiwiki said:
The Israeli government will do something about this. I back them after this conflict dies down to support an Anti-Syrian Lebanese government.

The message is clear: we can, and will, attack you if you don't stop the terrorists.
Lebanon activlely tries to stop terroism. They catch terroists and lock them up. However they just didnt have the power to stop hizbollah.

Super Nanny

HSC
Re: Israel vs Lebanon

gerhard said:
personally i blame the british for the colossal fuckup of deciding to create israel/place israel in the middle east.
I blame the queen of England for being the head of state of the Australian government, which allocates money to the state governments, who apointed executive officials, who authorised people to let in the cane toads, the rabbits, the foxes and everything else. It's all the Queens fault that some of our crops are being ravaged by these pests now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)