Israel attacks Lebanon (1 Viewer)

jenzipoo

HSC
wikipedia is not open minded....it is a site where anyone can post infromation 'blogs' in a sense about anything!

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
jenzipoo said:
wikipedia is not open minded....it is a site where anyone can post infromation 'blogs' in a sense about anything!
Did you read it? They are all quotes that ministers from certain countries have publicly announced.

Super Nanny

HSC
Re: Israel vs Lebanon

I don't like what is being said on this forum...

THEREFORE IM GOING TO GO AND ATTACK MY LOCAL MCDONALDS RESTAURANT.

Sorry, thought i was an Israeli there for a sec.

Attacking other nations is in the interests of the terrorists, because it creates conflict and resentment. If you want to stop terrorist attacks, you simply need to bar anyone of the Islamic religion from entering Israel. It's the one and only way to stop it. Don't like the idea? Then don't complain when a terrorist attack occurs.

jenzipoo

HSC
mate if israel could they would....but no they actually have some respect for general humanity and wouldnt do that..

wait i dont like you so ill just strapo some bombs to myself and go and blow you up

o wait i thought i was an arab terroritst for a second

please try and understand, lebanese government doesnt have the power to shut down hizbollah, so now israel is doing it, but while there at it, theyve shut down alot more.

banco55

HSC
codereder said:
please try and understand, lebanese government doesnt have the power to shut down hizbollah, so now israel is doing it, but while there at it, theyve shut down alot more.
How would you propose they do it 'cleanly' than? It can't be done 'cleanly'. Either Israel sits back and does next to nothing or it hits backs.

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
Israel is knowingly trying to diminish Lebanon's economy.

Where does Lebanon get most of its revenue from? Tourism.
What was the first thing Israel attacked? Beirut International Airport.

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
jenzipoo said:
The article in question doesn't describe the incident. The article in question simply lists the international response. Each response has been referenced.

I ask that you view a website's content before simply attacking it.

dddman said:
Muslims vs Jews, muslims vs christians, muslims vs Hindu, muslims vs buddhists

enough said
The Muslims didn't start the Holocaust, or the crusades for that matter. Perhaps you should also add Christians versus Jews, and Christians versus Muslims, and Chirstians versus Christians in your list.

banco55

HSC
Martyno1 said:
Israel is knowingly trying to diminish Lebanon's economy.

Where does Lebanon get most of its revenue from? Tourism.
What was the first thing Israel attacked? Beirut International Airport.
Isn't that the least bad thing Israel could do in response? They are trying to get hezabollah to stop so they are putting economic pressure on Lebanon thus making the cost of attacks by hezabollah go up. They could just do what the arabs do and kill heaps of people like the Syrians did in Hama and the Jordanians did during black september.

jenzipoo

HSC
im glad you cna critisice israel's desire to detroy the ever flourishing lebanese economy (dnt know where u drew that assumption) when mor eimportant things such as the value of human life has been blatanlty disregarded by both the palestinians and hezbollah mitlitants as well as many arab organisations for months and even yrs leading up to the events occuring now

jenzipoo

HSC
poloktim said:
The Muslims didn't start the Holocaust, or the crusades for that matter. Perhaps you should also add Christians versus Jews, and Christians versus Muslims, and Chirstians versus Christians in your list.
the holocaust wasnt a christian v jew thing sorry to burst you bubble..

if your strugglign understanding the issue ill be more than happy to explain

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
This is Israel's logic:

Hezbollah kidnap Israeli militants.
Israel attacks Lebanese civilians, killing 55 people which includes 15 children.

Pathetic, Israel.

R.G.

HSC
Martyno1 said:
This is Israel's logic:

Israel attacks Lebanese civilians, killing 55 people which includes 15 children.

Pathetic, Israel.
You are very mistaken in Israels aim i think you should research this topic in more detail if you do not understand.

jenzipoo

HSC
Martyno1 said:
This is Israel's logic:

Pathetic, Israel.
pathetic you...

israel has warned hezbollah for years to stop firing rockets and aiding palestinian suicide bombers now they hide behind innocent civilians....lebanon can deal with them

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
R.G. said:
You are very mistaken in Israels aim i think you should research this topic in more detail if you do not understand.
Oh, I understand. The fact is, at least 55 civilians were killed in Lebanon due to Israel's attacks. Please explain to me otherwise. Sending a warning out to the people who live in these areas a few hours beforehand doesn't make Israel angels.

jenzipoo

HSC
Martyno1 said:
Oh, I understand. The fact is, at least 55 civilians were killed in Lebanon due to Israel's attacks. Please explain to me otherwise. Sending a warning out to the people who live in these areas a few hours beforehand doesn't make Israel angels.
angels maybe not but definatel oen step ahead of hezbollah militants who kidnap israeli soldiers, meddle in israeli polcitics and then hide behind ppl

and as for you o so flourishing eocnomy maybe you should take a close look at an economy with .5% growth rate and nearly $26 billion in foreign debt

R.G.

HSC
ill explain to you what i know

For years the Lebense government have done the minimum to control and get rid of Hezbollah, which has now captured israeli soliders, the Lebenese government barely acted, Israel had to do something and it is a tragedy that civillians got killed, but did you jump the the defense of civillians in India? or in Israeli cafes? You are for very obvious reasons being close minded, but you have to understand war means people die,its the reality a world full of war has to face, and im not saying its ok because its not but i am saying you are a very close minded person because you are only seeing it your way and not trying to understand the bigger picture

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
I disagree, I think you're the close-minded person. If I was close-minded, I'd be all "die muslims" or something of the sort because I'm a Christian. The Lebanese government has been trying to get rid of "hezbollah" for a while now, not my fault a lot of people don't seem to understand this. There's a lot of things going on behind closed doors that the media does not know about.

To the comment about Israeli's being better than "hezbollah" - maybe, I don't care about "hezbollah", I hate "hezbollah" so I don't know what you're trying to prove to me. Atleast the Lebanese government didn't kill 55 civilians.

I'm off to a rugby league game, nice arguing with you all.

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
jenzipoo said:
the holocaust wasnt a christian v jew thing sorry to burst you bubble..

if your strugglign understanding the issue ill be more than happy to explain
I never said it was. The KKK are Christian fundamentalists, they're also very passionate about their hatred for Jews (therefore Christians versus Jews).

Hezbollah did start the conflict. Nobody is denying it. However there is an issue with Isreal destroying civilian complexes and preventing people from taking refuge in surrounding nations. They're slaughtering children. What did the Children do? Give me a decent reason why their parents are burying their kids? No parent should have to do that, and Isreal isn't winning points with those people.

The onslaught by Isreal should stop. Hezbollah should release the soldiers, but chances are they're dead. Their parents are stuck with the burden of burying their children. I'm sure after doing that, they'll not wish it upon anybody.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)