Israel attacks Lebanon (1 Viewer)

regul8

HSC
Re: Israel vs Lebanon

i thnk its jst great that we live in a society were we can discuss these things without one side holding stones and the other with the latest in defence technology. its very important for people like us understand the viewpoints of both the israelis and the lebanese. in the end al we want is peace and that is what the majority want. so ders no1 2 blame but those who initiate such things aka hesbalah and the israeli govt. but then again thats just my opinion

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC

jenzipoo said:
whatever that means....your english isnt your strong point either i see
English is actually my second language. Anyways, I can't see a problem with that sentence except missing out on a comma, I'm sure you can work that out yourself though.

jenzipoo

HSC

In October last year, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad addressed a Conference at Teheran University calling for Israel to be ‘wiped off the map.’
In the same forum, he denied the existence of the Holocaust and said that a world without America and Zionism ‘was attainable.’

i love that hes expressing interest to join in....then what will the world say?

regul8

HSC

jenzipoo said:
In October last year, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad addressed a Conference at Teheran University calling for Israel to be ‘wiped off the map.’
In the same forum, he denied the existence of the Holocaust and said that a world without America and Zionism ‘was attainable.’

i love that hes expressing interest to join in....then what will the world say?
that guy is all talk his a lil bitch

dddman

Banned
HSC

this is why iran is nothing but an attention whore hence forth why iran needs to be nukes, the country needs a lesson in honour.

see about north Korea, they don't say shit. they walk and don't talk. that's what Iran wishes they were but they got a tool in officer it pretty much confirms the theory that "i believe in Santa, the tooth fairy and Iranian politicians"

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC

That was obviously a stupid thing to say, especially because he was responding to the cartoons from Denmark which played no part in the Holocaust. I hate to say this but there is obviously a big problem between Muslims and Jews which is moer fuelled by the Muslims but it doesn't mean the Jews are angels in all of this which is what I'm trying to get at.

dddman

Banned
HSC

Muslims vs Jews, muslims vs christians, muslims vs Hindu, muslims vs buddhists

enough said

jenzipoo

HSC

dddman said:
Muslims vs Jews, muslims vs christians, muslims vs Hindu, muslims vs buddhists

enough said
gotta love a guy that gets straight to the point ;)

dddman

Banned
HSC

damn straight, why waste 10 mins to get there while i can say it in 5 seconds

turtleface

HSC

This defence of Israel's actions is full of crap. Bottom line is they are killing civilians, and destroying civilian infrastructure.

It is irrelevant that they give warnings, or they don't deliberately target civilians (or so they say)

How is any of this different from terrorism? Because they say it was an accident or do so under the premise of defending themselves?

When Arabs kill its terrorism, when Israel kills its collateral damage or "justified".

Give me a break.

This is not to condone the actions of the Hezbollah (?sp) or the psycho suicide bombers or whoever, but the bottom line is that the result of Israel's incursions and strikes against civilians is just as bad.

jenzipoo

HSC

dude calm down no1 is prasising the killing of innocent civilians

war is war

and no if arab COUNTRIES did the same it wouldnt be terrorism but when the militants do it then yes

you are saying, if israel took a lebanese soldier would lebanon fight back? Israel has 100's of hizbolah people. lebanon didnt fight back because THEY DONT REPRESENT THE LEBANESE GOVERNMENT. Israel is basically punishing the lebanese government and INNOCENT lebanese people for something they had no control of. The attacks are not justified. Everybody knows bombing lebanon isnt gonna bring back there solders, they are just punishing the entire country.

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC

codereder said:
you are saying, if israel took a lebanese soldier would lebanon fight back? Israel has 100's of hizbolah people. lebanon didnt fight back because THEY DONT REPRESENT THE LEBANESE GOVERNMENT. Israel is basically punishing the lebanese government and INNOCENT lebanese people for something they had no control of. The attacks are not justified. Everybody knows bombing lebanon isnt gonna bring back there solders, they are just punishing the entire country.
That is exactly correct. People need to realise that "hezbollah" have no affiliation with neither the interests of the Lebanese people nor the Lebanese government.

dddman

Banned
HSC

Martyno1 said:
That is exactly correct. People need to realise that "hezbollah" have no affiliation with neither the interests of the Lebanese people nor the Lebanese government.
the leb government is jsut as corrupted as hezbollah

jenzipoo

HSC

he isnt just commenting

theres truth behind it

John Howard:
"For years and years it's had governments or it's engaged in compromises which have just enabled the Hizbollah, which appears to be directed out of and inspired by Syria, to run amok," he told Southern Cross radio.
"One of the worries in all of what is happening at the moment is that the present Lebanese government, weak though it may be, could fall and be replaced by a government even more heavily under the influence of Syria, as was the previous government in the Lebanon.
"Hizbollah would have an even stronger hold on the support and acquiescence of the Lebanese government."
Mr Howard said Israel's reaction to the Hizbollah raids was justified

R.G.

HSC

Yes the government and Hezbollah arent affiliated however its now time for the lebenese government to stop being scared of these terrorists and stand up for themselves and take control of their country because if they don't this will never end. The Hezbollah are now controlling the country because the government haven't fort hard enough to get rid of them and by taking israel soliders they expected Israel to retaliate and start a war.

In the end this is sadly up to a useless government.

Generator

HSC
N/A

jenzipoo said:
he isnt just commenting

theres truth behind it

John Howard:
"For years and years it's had governments or it's engaged in compromises which have just enabled the Hizbollah, which appears to be directed out of and inspired by Syria, to run amok," he told Southern Cross radio.
"One of the worries in all of what is happening at the moment is that the present Lebanese government, weak though it may be, could fall and be replaced by a government even more heavily under the influence of Syria, as was the previous government in the Lebanon.
"Hizbollah would have an even stronger hold on the support and acquiescence of the Lebanese government."
Mr Howard said Israel's reaction to the Hizbollah raids was justified
Quotes or articles require a link, jenzipoo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)