Israel attacks Lebanon (1 Viewer)

jenzipoo

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
dude when did i tell you that !!!!!!!!!!!

stop making up shit
what??

you said its all srael's fault so i tried to explain to you who its not all their fault, but mayeb next time ill do it much simply

HSC
this is what u said

jenzipoo said:
very sad...but youre telling me israel paid iran to train hezbollah fighters to come back to lebanon and kidnap their own soldiers?? o let me guess a mass plolt to take over the world with america's money??

for 6 years the lebanese government sat by watching these fighters being trained, watching hezbollah re arm and wtaching them hide stashes of weopons, ammunition and missiles...
but it has nothing to do with them...course not

jenzipoo

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
this is what u said
o i forgot what i said, thanks so much for remidning me babes..
cours ei know what i said...i was tryin g to prove that kit isnt israel's fault..israel didnt pay iran to train their soldiers or anyhting of the sort...i was being sarcastic and mocking your ignorance

tempco

HSC
jenzipoo said:
very sad...but youre telling me israel paid iran to train hezbollah fighters to come back to lebanon and kidnap their own soldiers?? o let me guess a mass plolt to take over the world with america's money??

for 6 years the lebanese government sat by watching these fighters being trained, watching hezbollah re arm and wtaching them hide stashes of weopons, ammunition and missiles...
but it has nothing to do with them...course not
Why would the Lebanese Government stop Hezbollah? Hezbollah pushed the IDF out of Lebanon in 2000, and had no record of so called "terrorist activities" prior to Israeli's most recent offensive.

jenzipoo said:
the blatant killing of anyh civilians is not justified...but i dont think that has occured, at leats on israels behalf
Qana? No Hezbollah infrastructure, no rockets fired.

jenzipoo said:
When the United States was attacked at Pearl Harbor, it did not respond with a parallel "proportionate" attack on a Japanese naval base. It launched a four-year campaign that killed millions of Japanese, reduced Tokyo, Hiroshima and Nagasaki to a cinder, and turned the Japanese home islands to rubble and ruin.

Disproportionate? No. When one is wantonly attacked by an aggressor, one has every right -- legal and moral -- to carry the fight until the aggressor is disarmed and so disabled that it cannot threaten one's security again. That's what it took with Japan.
Wow, is this journalist insane? The US had the legal and moral right to flatten two cities with A-bombs, and cause decades of suffering? :confused:

Hezbollah is deliberately trying to create civilian casualties on both sides while Israel is deliberately trying to minimize civilian casualties on both sides.
Lol, yeah, the Hezbollah miliatia is deliberately creating civilian casualties, when these civilians are their fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters, etc. Awesome.

As for the rest of the article, it's all been said before.

HSC
Steve Mate said:
Well UN resolution 1701 was passed this morning unanimously this morning in the UN and both Hezbollah and Israel has expressed approval of it.

Hopefully it will do better than Resolution 1559 from 2004, which called for the unarming of all militias and the respecting of each others boarders!
agreed, hopefully peace will end all this

jenzipoo

HSC
tempco said:
Why would the Lebanese Government stop Hezbollah? Hezbollah pushed the IDF out of Lebanon in 2000, and had no record of so called "terrorist activities" prior to Israeli's most recent offensive.
This guy puts it very well
Let me get this straight. You allow one of the largest terrorist organizations in the world to set up shop throughout your country. You permit them to completely take over the entire southern third of Lebanon and you claim to have seen nothing.

You allow the terrorists to build sophisticated, fortified bunkers and you did not see any heavy equipment building them. You allow the Hezbollah terrorists to move into many of your towns and villages, including the complete takeover of one of the largest neighborhoods in Beirut, where they proceed to build numerous, complex command and control centers...and then you claim ignorance.

You allow Hezbollah to store weapons, bombs and rockets in your basements. You turn a blind's eye when they carry arms into your restaurants, stores and buildings, yet you call yourself an "innocent civilian."

You watch the Hezbollah parades with hundreds of thousands of participants including children screaming, "Jihad. Death to Israel, Jews and Americans," burning American and Israeli flags, while goose-stepping soldiers with Nazi-like salutes receive your cheers--and all of you "innocent civilians" did not see a thing even though you were captured on videotape. All this, while Koffi Annan and much of the UN insist that "we should not believe our lying eyes about the innocent civilians."

There are giant posters of the rubenesque terrorist leader, Hasan Nasrallah, all over Lebanon with headlines declaring the imminent destruction of Israel. Yet you choose to elect this terrorist party to your government--and all of the so called "innocent Lebanese" do not know anything about anything.

Twenty thousand rockets and launchers are shipped into your country along with other military equipment by plane, truck and ship, and the government industrial complex knew absolutely nothing; and neither did all those "poor, innocent civilians" who are now crying.

So you allow the "Devil" into your homes and into your lives; you take the Devil's money, food and medicine; you sleep with the Devil...and get a serious evil disease. And then you blame the Jews, of course! Well, there is no sympathy for the devil...or his helpers!

The Lebanese "knowingly allowed (aka aided and abbetted)" murderous terrorists to proliferate in their sovereign nation. Like spoiled teenagers, they now refuse to take any responsibility. Of course there are some truly innocent civilians, but there were hundreds of thousands of beautiful German babies and mothers in Dresden and Berlin who were blown to bits. If an attack emanates from your country, the entire country is responsible. That is how life works and it is sometimes unfair.
http://www.michnews.com/artman/publish/article_13676.shtml

Qana? No Hezbollah infrastructure, no rockets fired.
nuh sorry, the loss of life (which in fact is much lower than lebanon says..accordiing to the red cross) is a great tragedy but i saw the idf's videos
and yes ill get fired at me its propoganda...but i sure as hell am not goking to believe hezbollah! damned if you do dmaned i you dont

Lol, yeah, the Hezbollah miliatia is deliberately creating civilian casualties, when these civilians are their fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters, etc. Awesome.

As for the rest of the article, it's all been said before.
most of these terrorists could not care less!! they want to die a martyr, and if it follows anything similar to their 'poor brethren' martyrs in the palestinian territores then their families would be happy at what theyre doing!

tempco

HSC
jenzipoo said:
Haha, no he doesn't. He even tries to blame the Lebanese for the number of civilians killed by IDF. Pathetic.

Hezbollah hasn't been linked with a terrorist attack since 1999. 2/3 of Hezbollah's victims have been enemy combatants, and this journalist describes Hezbollah as one of the "worlds largest terrorist organization"? Completely "take over southern Lebanon"? As for buillding bunkers and collecting weapons, they do come in handy when you're being occupied you know.

jenzipoo said:
nuh sorry, the loss of life (which in fact is much lower than lebanon says..accordiing to the red cross) is a great tragedy but i saw the idf's videos
and yes ill get fired at me its propoganda...but i sure as hell am not goking to believe hezbollah! damned if you do dmaned i you dont[/url]
The reports of Hezbollah not being there was according to the medics who were on the ground, and not Hezbollah.

jenzipoo said:
most of these terrorists could not care less!! they want to die a martyr, and if it follows anything similar to their 'poor brethren' martyrs in the palestinian territores then their families would be happy at what theyre doing!
And how would you know this? This what CNN told you?

In other news, Israeli Warplanes Attack North, South Lebanon Targets:
Earlier, an Israeli drone fired at a convoy of refugees fleeing southern Lebanon on Friday night, killing at least seven people and wounding 22, an Associated Press photographer said. The Israeli military said it was investigating the incident.
Israel's response: "We're extremely, extremely, extremely saddened by this news, but Hezbollah..." :rolleyes:

Last edited:

HotShot

-_-
HSC
Let me get this straight. You allow one of the largest terrorist organizations in the world to set up shop throughout your country. You permit them to completely take over the entire southern third of Lebanon and you claim to have seen nothing.

You allow the terrorists to build sophisticated, fortified bunkers and you did not see any heavy equipment building them. You allow the Hezbollah terrorists to move into many of your towns and villages, including the complete takeover of one of the largest neighborhoods in Beirut, where they proceed to build numerous, complex command and control centers...and then you claim ignorance.

You allow Hezbollah to store weapons, bombs and rockets in your basements. You turn a blind's eye when they carry arms into your restaurants, stores and buildings, yet you call yourself an "innocent civilian."

You watch the Hezbollah parades with hundreds of thousands of participants including children screaming, "Jihad. Death to Israel, Jews and Americans," burning American and Israeli flags, while goose-stepping soldiers with Nazi-like salutes receive your cheers--and all of you "innocent civilians" did not see a thing even though you were captured on videotape. All this, while Koffi Annan and much of the UN insist that "we should not believe our lying eyes about the innocent civilians."

There are giant posters of the rubenesque terrorist leader, Hasan Nasrallah, all over Lebanon with headlines declaring the imminent destruction of Israel. Yet you choose to elect this terrorist party to your government--and all of the so called "innocent Lebanese" do not know anything about anything.

Twenty thousand rockets and launchers are shipped into your country along with other military equipment by plane, truck and ship, and the government industrial complex knew absolutely nothing; and neither did all those "poor, innocent civilians" who are now crying.

So you allow the "Devil" into your homes and into your lives; you take the Devil's money, food and medicine; you sleep with the Devil...and get a serious evil disease. And then you blame the Jews, of course! Well, there is no sympathy for the devil...or his helpers!

The Lebanese "knowingly allowed (aka aided and abbetted)" murderous terrorists to proliferate in their sovereign nation. Like spoiled teenagers, they now refuse to take any responsibility. Of course there are some truly innocent civilians, but there were hundreds of thousands of beautiful German babies and mothers in Dresden and Berlin who were blown to bits. If an attack emanates from your country, the entire country is responsible. That is how life works and it is sometimes unfair.
Hezbollah were in the parliament as ameans of negotiating a disarmanent which the lebanese government was undergoing until Israel came through wrecked the whole process.

jenzipoo

HSC
HotShot said:
Hezbollah were in the parliament as ameans of negotiating a disarmanent which the lebanese government was undergoing until Israel came through wrecked the whole process.
Please show me where this is true? 6 years to discuss how they themselves were going to disarm??? gimme a break

O and now israel came and ruined it...if we kinda forget the kidnapping of israeli soldiers by hezbollah, and if you were a martian from the moon who only watched al jazera or something...then maybe yes

tempco

HSC
You make it sound like Israeli never, ever, ever kidnaps combatants, let alone civilians. WELL HELLO THAR.

And as for kidnapping Israeli soldiers in Israeli territory, sources say otherwise:

Hezbollah Captures 2 Israeli Soldiers
Forbes said:
The militant group Hezbollah captured two Israeli soldiers during clashes Wednesday across the border in southern Lebanon, prompting a swift reaction from Israel, which sent ground forces into its neighbor to look for them.
Here are two more interesting links: 1 & 2.

jenzipoo

HSC
tempco said:
You make it sound like Israeli never, ever, ever kidnaps combatants, let alone civilians. WELL HELLO THAR.

And as for kidnapping Israeli soldiers in Israeli territory, sources say otherwise:

Hezbollah Captures 2 Israeli Soldiers

Here are two more interesting links: 1 & 2.
about two or so pages ago i explained this 'myth' and provided an ANTI war person's explanation of the 'myth'

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Damage Inc. said:
What would a martian be doing on the moon?

:confused:
ITS THEIR STAGING GROUND FOR AN IMMINENT ATTACK!!!11oneone

Lebanon was basically asking for this, same thing would happen if any other country started massing military on another country's border.

I liked that article someone posted making it look like the Lebanese government is responsible for large terrorist groups in their country. I can see how they deserve some responsability, but at the particular point of before this happened, i cant really see what they could have done... Hezzbolah had allready amassed up a large force to be reckoned with and had the peoples support.

tempco

HSC
jenzipoo said:
about two or so pages ago i explained this 'myth' and provided an ANTI war person's explanation of the 'myth'
Link it, or it never happened. I'm going by Forbes which is a reputable, unbiased source.

Regardless, Israel isn't "responding to an attack from Hezbollah". Israel is far from innocent when it comes to respecting a country's sovereignty.

Hizbullah's attacks stem from Israeli incursions into Lebanon
Since its withdrawal of occupation forces from southern Lebanon in May 2000, Israel has violated the United Nations-monitored "blue line" on an almost daily basis, according to UN reports.

This past February, for instance, 15-year-old shepherd Yusuf Rahil was killed by unprovoked Israeli cross-border fire as he tended his flock in southern Lebanon. Israel has assassinated its enemies in the streets of Lebanese cities and continues to occupy Lebanon's Shebaa Farms area, while refusing to hand over the maps of mine fields that continue to kill and cripple civilians in southern Lebanon more than six years after the war supposedly ended. What peace did Hizbullah shatter?

Hizbullah's capture of the soldiers took place in the context of this ongoing conflict, which in turn is fundamentally shaped by realities in the Palestinian territories. To the vexation of Israel and its allies, Hizbullah - easily the most popular political movement in the Middle East - unflinchingly stands with the Palestinians.
All this "OMG Hezbollah provoked Israel" is propoganda. So is labelling Hezbollah as a terrorist organisation (only by the US/Israel/Australia/Canada/Netherlands) prior to their attacks on Israeli civilians (which were a response to Israeli attacks).

Last edited:

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
So will the Neo cons and the Jews tell me what Israel has achieved during this war? (there the only people in the world supporting this massacre)

Apart from murdering over 1000 Lebanese, and destroying billions of dollars worth of infrastructure and the crippling of a growing Lebanese economy.

Last edited:

tempco

HSC
Exphate said:
Bout fuckin time.
And guess what?

Israeli troops swamp south Lebanon hours after U.N. cease-fire vote
While accepting the cease-fire, Lebanon's Cabinet harshly condemned Israel's military push into Lebanon Saturday, saying it presented a "flagrant challenge" to the international community after the U.N. resolution was issued.

The government called on the international community, "particularly those who were and still protect Israel" -- a reference to the United States -- to respect their decisions and work for an immediate cease-fire and make Israel comply, Information Minister Ghazi Aridi said.
Seems like the IDF are trying to grab onto as much land as possible before the ceasefire.

Lol, check Bush out:

"These steps are designed to stop Hezbollah from acting as a state within a state, and put an end to Iran and Syria's efforts to hold the Lebanese people hostage to their own extremist agenda," Bush said. "This in turn will help to restore the sovereignty of Lebanon's democratic government and help ensure security for the people of Lebanon and Israel."
1. Lebanese support for Hezbollah is unanimous.
2. Since when did Syria have extremist agendas?
3. Hezbollah are trying to maintain Lebanese sovereignty, which Israel have spat on over and over again (prior to the war, that is).

Last edited:

Comrade nathan

HSC
What is happening with "Peace force" that is meant to be moving in after Israel withdrawal.

I am a bit weary of this peace force, if Israel withdraws, then what excactly is the purpose of this peace force? Unless the peace force is going to be active in rebuilding Southern Lebanon, their main purpose is to control Hezbollah, a elected party of Lebanese government. If this the case the Lebanese governmetn should oppose the UN's peace force, who will only work for Israeli interests.

HSC
if they called a cease fire shouldnt they be leaving lebabon??????????

also if israel leaves lebanon what happens next???????

whos going to rebuild the country?
whos fault is it that more then 10,000 lebanese civilians :( and more then 100 israelis died?

is there going to be some sort of a punishment?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)