Israel attacks Lebanon (1 Viewer)

jenzipoo

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
jezipoo y is it that u keep on takin israelz side??????
shiftyicequeen y is it that u keep on takin hezbollah/islamic extremist's side??????
your are the islamic extremist propaganda machine exmeplified and in action

i support israel in there fight for the right to exist in peace. i support israel, its citizens and its soldiers right to fight for their right to existence and PROTECT their state from a constant barrage of rockets, suicide bombings and other attacks. i support israel in this war, i support israel in their many efforts and i will stand up for it when i feel i should and when i can.

Generator

HSC
N/A
People of BOS - this isn't MSN, and typing out a word in full will not kill you.

R.G.

HSC
jenzipoo said:
shiftyicequeen y is it that u keep on takin hezbollah/islamic extremist's side??????

i support israel in there fight for the right to exist in peace. i support israel, its citizens and its soldiers right to fight for their right to existence and PROTECT their state from a constant barrage of rockets, suicide bombings and other attacks. i support israel in this war, i support israel in their many efforts and i will stand up for it when i feel i should and when i can.
And i support that very strong statement. Israel has every right to defend itself and agasint what some of you people seem to be disillusioned by thats what israel is ultimately trying to do!

jenzipoo

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
first off i dont think that any1 blood is betta than others i just think that if u wanna go to the military then u know that there is a chance that u might die whereas when u just a civilian then u dont may/maynot expect to be bombd

as for palestine my friend used to live there and if u accept it or not she sed that there were days when nothin happend then out of the blue sum1 might get shot

and i aint ignorant u are since u seem to b takin israel and only israels side

as for that guy that went to the army there was one who went and died yet he sed he WANTED to go and that he wont regret it.....sowi hun but if he so much as wanted to go then i cant say nythin to that

and the only reason israel is in this is coz they dont lik oposition .....usa doesnt wanna go againt israel ..n the aussie gov is sukin up usaz ass

so obvously israel is gonna keep attakin n dying..same as the lebs

howeva it still is israels fault
quick lesson on israel: it is compulsary for both women and men to go to the army after they leave school.

as for the palestinian territories, israel has offered numerous peace plans to them all denied because they want all of israel and not a two state solution..nuh mate not in this life time
and you know what i know people in israel and for them the same happens...quiet for days and then not one perosn gets shot but 20 or more are killed and another 100 are injured or mamed from shrapnel from some idiot who thinks he/she should blow themself up..

o yes im ognorant coz i try and enter into discussion and express my opinion which is backed up with different facts and articles??

as for that guy he was required to serve a complsary 6 months...and yes decided to stay on because he felt obliged to DEFEND his state! a country that his ancestors had fought for..but i was referring to another guy...hun

opposition?? opposition to what?? they dont like their civilians to be under constant threat and attack and trust me if usa wanted to theyd go against israel! they dont..theyre in this next to israel..

HSC
jenzipoo said:

i aint taking hezballahz side i feel sowi for those israelis who have nothing to do with the war and i feel sowi for those lebs as well -we cool here not taking sides k

another thing is they arent islamic extremists they are a lebanese political party

and ur supporting them for peace ad all same here i support totally lebs howevere since there is no one fighting for them other than hezballah then i support hezbalah because i want my country to live without wars

and that aint gona happen if hezballah do thing

HSC
jenzipoo said:
quick lesson on israel: it is compulsary for both women and men to go to the army after they leave school.

as for the palestinian territories, israel has offered numerous peace plans to them all denied because they want all of israel and not a two state solution..nuh mate not in this life time
and you know what i know people in israel and for them the same happens...quiet for days and then not one perosn gets shot but 20 or more are killed and another 100 are injured or mamed from shrapnel from some idiot who thinks he/she should blow themself up..

o yes im ognorant coz i try and enter into discussion and express my opinion which is backed up with different facts and articles??

as for that guy he was required to serve a complsary 6 months...and yes decided to stay on because he felt obliged to DEFEND his state! a country that his ancestors had fought for..but i was referring to another guy...hun

opposition?? opposition to what?? they dont like their civilians to be under constant threat and attack and trust me if usa wanted to theyd go against israel! they dont..theyre in this next to israel..
ok so u seem to find it fine that they are allowed to defend their country yet hezballah isnt allowed? and for gods sake they are a lebanese political party not islamic extrmists

HSC
since you think its fine for israel to be defended why are u getting pissed off that hezballah is defening lebanon ?
its the same thing

jenzipoo

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
i aint taking hezballahz side i feel sowi for those israelis who have nothing to do with the war and i feel sowi for those lebs as well -we cool here not taking sides k

another thing is they arent islamic extremists they are a lebanese political party

and ur supporting them for peace ad all same here i support totally lebs howevere since there is no one fighting for them other than hezballah then i support hezbalah because i want my country to live without wars

and that aint gona happen if hezballah do thing
o sweety you make me laugh

your incongruous statements and phrases confuse me...so im sorry i cant respond beacause i have no idea what you are talking about?!?!?

form what i do understand is about the extremist part...just because theyre in a political party doesnt mean theyre not islamic extremists!! look at iran...democratically elected but islam is the found basis of laws...and i could easliy defend them being extremists by merely starting with their support of hezbollah and hamas with weapons and funds...as well as the presidents loud remarks on his perception fo the jews and israel

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
jenzipoo said:
While you're well on the other side, as the Israeli extremist propaganda machine exemplified and in action. What's your point?

i support israel in there fight for the right to exist in peace. i support israel, its citizens and its soldiers right to fight for their right to existence and PROTECT their state
Many of us do support Israel's right to exist. I know I do. What people don't support is the massacre of eight-hundred plus civilians. Whether or not Israel are the aggressors in this war, their civilian-murder record are not doing them any good.
from a constant barrage of rockets, suicide bombings and other attacks.
There's a little problem with your logic here. You seem to refer to these things as if they were diseases that can go the way of smallpox. There will always be people who kill themselves to fight for a cause (regardless of whether you agree with their cause or not is irrelevant, not all 'terrorists' are sociopaths, and there are many who feel they're doing what is right for their cause).
i support israel in this war, i support israel in their many efforts and i will stand up for it when i feel i should and when i can.
Violence will always beget violence. There are no circumstances where this is false.

jenzipoo

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
since you think its fine for israel to be defended why are u getting pissed off that hezballah is defening lebanon ?
its the same thing
theres a strak difference in the reasoing of a country's military defence compared to a militia terrorist group...especially seeing as hezbollah commited the first act of war when they ATTACKED israel by kiidnapping soldiers and killing others

HSC
ok u seem to be getting all your information from the media or else u are depending on wat israel or usa says about this matter....so i aint gonna sit here and defend my beliefs and hezballahz purpose and wateva

jenzipoo

HSC
poloktim said:
There's a little problem with your logic here. You seem to refer to these things as if they were diseases that can go the way of smallpox. There will always be people who kill themselves to fight for a cause (regardless of whether you agree with their cause or not is irrelevant, not all 'terrorists' are sociopaths, and there are many who feel they're doing what is right for their cause).
this is very true...firstly because the majority of suicide bombers are middle-class and educated but even thought this issue will not go away it has been supressed by various measures used by the government and the frequency fo these attacks has reduced. but when a threat is upsurged, it is just like any other time, the government will take it into its own hands to find a 'vaccine' and protect its citizens against such a threat..

jenzipoo

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
ok u seem to be getting all your information from the media or else u are depending on wat israel or usa says about this matter....so i aint gonna sit here and defend my beliefs and hezballahz purpose and wateva
quite the contrary...i have emersed myself in various news sources and yes some of them might have their own pro israel agendas, is till have viewed various aspects from various of different approaches (including entering this forum whereby i hear the different EDUCATED opinions about whats happening)
and the whole point is i can now construct an opinion and then defend that opinion...which you have failed to do

i dont believe hezbolah sent suicide bombers into israel. show me some evidence if im wrong...

however this is besides the point, what israel is doing now isnt scratching hizbolah, more rockets then ever, more support then ever. Its just destroyong poor lebanon.
Its evil what there doing but, killing to get enough international attention that hezbolah will be forced to disarm.

HSC
jenzipoo said:
quite the contrary...i have emersed myself in various news sources and yes some of them might have their own pro israel agendas, is till have viewed various aspects from various of different approaches (including entering this forum whereby i hear the different EDUCATED opinions about whats happening)
and the whole point is i can now construct an opinion and then defend that opinion...which you have failed to do
i swear ur mental
u tell me NOT to get stuff for arab tv and all yet u find it perfectly ok to get stuff from them

also u opinion seems to need some help
all u do is go on about how sad it is for 30 israelis to die and its sad that there are lebs dying but wait they were told to leave so y didnt they

israel are the terrorists

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
jenzipoo said:
this is very true...firstly because the majority of suicide bombers are middle-class and educated but even thought this issue will not go away it has been supressed by various measures used by the government and the frequency fo these attacks has reduced. but when a threat is upsurged, it is just like any other time, the government will take it into its own hands to find a 'vaccine' and protect its citizens against such a threat..
The only vaccine to the Lebanon problem I can think of is: Israel cease their hostilities in Lebanon. They then do what the USA did in Japan after World War II (that is, rebuild it from the ground up). Israel pay for a lot of rebuilding, they allow refugees from Lebanon to be treated by Israeli doctors, perhaps even in Israeli hospitals. All Israel is doing at the moment is bombing and moving on. They're showing that they don't care about the injured, especially with the bomb landing on the Red Cross vehicle.

The Palestine problem can be the same. Israel and Palestine have a lot in common, and shouldn't fight each other, but work together.

Maybe I'm an idealist, however.

jenzipoo

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
i swear ur mental
u tell me NOT to get stuff for arab tv and all yet u find it perfectly ok to get stuff from them

also u opinion seems to need some help
all u do is go on about how sad it is for 30 israelis to die and its sad that there are lebs dying but wait they were told to leave so y didnt they

israel are the terrorists
dude your crazy!

i tell you not to source everythign from there...because their media is very controledd and regulated from any western ideolgies..
i believe that you should have balance and only when you know the hisotry and FACTS of the situation then you can reply and respond intellectually..

o so because i dont allign with your opinion my opinion needs help..as much as i dotn agree with your opiniona nd believe you should open your eyes a bit more (whilst still maintainiung your opinoion you cna back it uop more) i still respect your opinion..

israel are not terrorists...hezbollah are

jenzipoo

HSC
poloktim said:
The only vaccine to the Lebanon problem I can think of is: Israel cease their hostilities in Lebanon. They then do what the USA did in Japan after World War II (that is, rebuild it from the ground up). Israel pay for a lot of rebuilding, they allow refugees from Lebanon to be treated by Israeli doctors, perhaps even in Israeli hospitals. All Israel is doing at the moment is bombing and moving on. They're showing that they don't care about the injured, especially with the bomb landing on the Red Cross vehicle.

The Palestine problem can be the same. Israel and Palestine have a lot in common, and shouldn't fight each other, but work together.

Maybe I'm an idealist, however.
israel infact proposed a ceasfire whereby they end all hostilites and a host of other conditions of which hezbollah declined only one..their dissarment
they will do what the USA did, they did it in the palestinian territories and theyll do it to lebanon. an israeli soldier transported an injured LEBANESE women who was near him that got shot in the cross fire and took her back to israel..the israeli hospital in which she was recovering from her operation was then hit by a rocket a few days later..

with palestinian territores israel and the jewish community want nothing more than peace (even though there are split decisions on how to gai such peace and the conditions in which israel should bargain peace) all proposed peace plans have been rejected and the terror continues..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)