Israel attacks Lebanon (1 Viewer)

HSC
R.G. said:
Shame Shifty im going to take a moment to laugh at your lack of knoweledge.

Israel is yes based on Jewish foundations, Judaism values life more then anything, terrorism involves taking lives, israel doeant AIM to kill, unlike popular belief on this forum.
Jenzipoo seems to know what she is talking about alot more then you, atleast shes baking up her statements not pulling crap out of nowhere and just being daft.
Oh and atleast she can spell.

wats the use of bakin vrything up wen its all bias????????

i never talked about the religion so get ur facts stright its u n vry1 else on this site that keep talking and bringin islam into this!!!!!!!!

oh yeah and i can spell

im soooooo honoured that u all read my every word....:) esspecially wen i dont read urz!

i dont spend my time think bout how to please idiots like urself

ZabZu

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
and the ONLY reason hezballah hates israel is coz of wat theyre doin to their country and the ppl
We all know that Israel withdrew from Lebanon in 2000, in a unilateral move to stop Hezbollah killing Israeli soldiers in the buffer zone in Lebanon. Lebanon was free of Israeli intervention and for the next few years the only occupying foreign force were the Syrians. Yet Hezbollah maintained its goal of destroying Israel and they hosted parades in Lebanon in support for the Palestinians.

I watched Anderson Cooper 360 on CNN today. A Hezbollah spokesman refused to speak to CNN because they were broadcasting from Israel. There is immense hatred between the two sides and only more proof that some elements in middle east dont recognise Israel's right to exist and never will.

jenzipoo

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
dude u dont know wat ur talkin bout!!!!!!!
also dont go on bout things from ur israelis sites etc

israel is a country which is based on terrorisim

and if all the ppl in it are lik u then god help lebanon [not israel even though he aint gonna help the yahud nywayz]
o please shifty honey please inform me on the parts of my post which you seem to be confused about..

and kindly proivde the information stating israel is a country BASED on terrorism..

R.G.

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
wats the use of bakin vrything up wen its all bias????????

i never talked about the religion so get ur facts stright its u n vry1 else on this site that keep talking and bringin islam into this!!!!!!!!

oh yeah and i can spell

im soooooo honoured that u all read my every word....:) esspecially wen i dont read urz!

i dont spend my time think bout how to please idiots like urself
Sweety, its not about reading every word or pleasing its being able to understand your idiotic statements!
And i didnt bring Islam into it, i brought judaism and its values which Israel is based upon and that is LIFE and saving as many as possible not taking as many as possible. And yes the civillian toll is way to big, but war is war and its sad and tradgic.

HSC
jenzipoo said:
o please shifty honey please inform me on the parts of my post which you seem to be confused about..

and kindly proivde the information stating israel is a country BASED on terrorism..

firstly go watch tv n that should b more than enough evidence for wat u gave [b4] the definition of terrorisim

also i aint gay so kindly stop calling me huney

jenzipoo

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
the best thing ive ever heard from u

go get evidence that all those bombs in israel are from iran n syria [israeli spoks ppl aint counted]
o ok hmmmm ill just take the word of hezbollah that god hand delivered thpose bombs or umm maybe they dropped out of the sky..

or ill just go over there and inspect them myself

o but wait...i dont need to, because iran announced their moral AND financial support for hezbollah
bro

jenzipoo

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
firstly go watch tv n that should b more than enough evidence for wat u gave [b4] the definition of terrorisim

also i aint gay so kindly stop calling me huney
o but sugar cakes you said israel was BASED on terrorism...when a countru is base don somethign that means thats in their constitution or charter...please o please darling baby go find it in there declartion where it says that

ZabZu

HSC
sam04u said:
Lebanon and Palestine never persecuted the Jews. The Jews persecuted Lebanon and Palestine and I don't think you guys understand that.
Wrong.

Encarta said:
Immigration rose sharply after the installation (1933) of the Nazi regime in Germany; in 1935 nearly 62,000 Jews entered Palestine. Fear of Jewish domination was the principal cause of the Arab revolt that broke out in 1936 and continued intermittently until 1939.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
:mad1: ... nice way to steer offtopic. It's obvious you're quick to switch the focus of the MAIN issues and switch to something trivial. You probably plan in it the little 'Jew' meetings which you spoke of a few posts ago.

It's 'sickening' how you can support what's happening SO DAMNED adamantly it's almost impossible to 'crack you'.

Here are some facts which may help you understand where I'm coming from:
Israel started a war for the 'kidnapping of 2 soldiers' and they have '10,000 prisoners' do you think they should be released? Both were unfairly captured, and one has an extremely high ammount (5,000 of which were protesters who they claim were 'violent' )

Israeli attack have killed about 70 Hezbollah soldiers but haven't really effected Hezbollah's ability to attack. They've achieved nothing and they've killed innocent. How can you support an attack which kills innocent and achieves nothing?

I hate Jews for supporting the deaths of innocent Lebanese. Because, I love Lebanese people, They're the people of which my ancestors lived with, the french of the middle east, the middle easts 'confectionery store'. It's the center of 'fashion' and 'democracy' in the middle east.

The saddest thing is, Jenzipoo and I believe in the Same god, and the same morals. (Islam is literally the next Installment of Judaism, I just wish you weren't so vain as to not see It. )

Attacking Lebanon was a bad Idea.... (the dumbest thing the jews have done since spying on their own county).....

zeek

HSC
sam04u: you gotta understand that if you're trying to get her to say that it's israel's fault for all of this she won't do it because of her loyalty... its like me trying to get you to say that hezbollah is at fault

Last edited by a moderator:
HSC
sam04u said:
:mad1: ... nice way to steer offtopic. It's obvious you're quick to switch the focus of the MAIN issues and switch to something trivial. You probably plan in it the little 'Jew' meetings which you spoke of a few posts ago.

It's 'sickening' how you can support what's happening SO DAMNED adamantly it's almost impossible to 'crack you'.

Here are some facts which may help you understand where I'm coming from:
Israel started a war for the 'kidnapping of 2 soldiers' and they have '10,000 prisoners' do you think they should be released? Both were unfairly captured, and one has an extremely high ammount (5,000 of which were protesters who they claim were 'violent' )

Israeli attack have killed about 70 Hezbollah soldiers but haven't really effected Hezbollah's ability to attack. They've achieved nothing and they've killed innocent. How can you support an attack which kills innocent and achieves nothing?

I hate Jews for supporting the deaths of innocent Lebanese. Because, I love Lebanese people, They're the people of which my ancestors lived with, the french of the middle east, the middle easts 'confectionery store'. It's the center of 'fashion' and 'democracy' in the middle east.

The saddest thing is, Jenzipoo and I believe in the Same god, and the same morals. (Islam is literally the next Installment of Judaism, I just wish you weren't so vain as to not see It. )

Attacking Lebanon was a bad Idea.... (the dumbest thing the jews have done since spying on their own county).....

wow man u summing up this whole thread nyways shes gonna get sumthin from that jewish site she always goes to......then cums bak to tell u the meaning of terrorist when everyone already nows wat it is [israeli gov]

Generator

HSC
N/A
That's enough. Any more garbage and this thread will be closed.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Lol @ Mel Gibson. He made a movie about Jews killing Jesus (It's obvious his opinion is biased)... I just want the war to stop all the points I've made were valid whether or not any of you agree with them.

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
Bottom line is Israel wont get rid of Hezbollah

They tried for 20 years and couldnt do it, they wont do it in a few of weeks.

Military force obviously isnt the way. Lebanon government has proposed a way to disarm hezbolah, hezbolah has agreed to it.

"Siniora's plan called for a cease-fire; the return of refugees; the exchange of Lebanese and Israeli prisoners; the need to settle the issue of the disputed Shabaa Farms region; extend the state's control over all national territory; limit arms possession to state institutions; boost U.N. peacekeepers in south Lebanon; and revive the 1949 armistice agreement between Lebanon and Israel."

Israel says it wont stop its attacks until a multinational force is sent to south lebanon, but that wont happen until there is a ceasefire, the french foreign minister said troops wont be sent until there is a ceasfire.
Hezbolah has also threatened to attack further if Israel strikes cental beirut.
It seems clear that Israel needs to stop its attacks and there will be long term peace. Theres straight forward solutions apart from attacking all of lebanon pointlessly.

Israel needs to stop.

dddman

Banned
HSC
why should they? over half of the Arab world refuse to accept Israel as an nation even though they accept musliums into their country, so pretty much the war will go on until they accept Israel as an nation; and as for now then its pretty much a fight for survival for them and that's what it is. you get all these tree huggers complaining why is Israel using excessive force and its simple, you need to be strong otherwise all the Arab countries will unite and fight against Israel and pretty much when us supported Israel, the Arab nations who don't wanna accept Israel as a nation pretty much knew they wouldn't stand a fighting chance against Israel if they wanna get rid of them.

metaphorically its pretty much a 30 yr old against 15 10 yr olds, who do you think is gonna win?

dddman

Banned
HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
this is boring so........wat u got thats new??

u hav nything else to argue bout????????
mental profile of a terrorist: refuse to accept the truth about history so they lie and lie till the point where they believe the lie. aka u

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)