Israel attacks Lebanon (2 Viewers)

jenzipoo

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
:) the first part was funny.......

i never realised people had so much time on their hands ........

and it kinda obvious that there are going to be people who will react to things worse then others...:(
o yes hilarious..
let me spin the wheel here
imagine a bunch of israelis or jews went into a densly populated lebanese area and said "burn burn burn lebanon...they deserve it"
not so funny anymore!
in fact those people would be dead.

R.G.

HSC
difference is israelis or jews would never do it.

Because people waste their time doesnt make it funny, you have a crap sense of humour. Its actually pathetic that people would do somethin like that. Cowards

jenzipoo

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
its still funny
Oh hilarious...you dont understand im sitting here and abolutely pissing myself! But you know what im laughing at you..
youre willingness to attack others and stand up for lebanon in a second but when it literally hits home (and definately when its on the other side) your clozed mind cannot comprehend and face it so it resorts to laughing

HSC
your both stupid man no matter what you say its still funny i mean seriously israel and cancer...now thats a thought

also i want to know where i can see it....

R.G.

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
your both stupid man no matter what you say its still funny i mean seriously israel and cancer...now thats a thought

ye bro i mean like we fully stupid aye.

Grow up seriously, i pity you really really i do.

The fact that you support it makes me laugh, your pathetic

Im sure you're the kind of person to, wait how did you put it "waste your time" doing things like that cos they so funny bro in ur tiny little idiotic mind.

jenzipoo

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:

o yes the ones that present a factual argument
the ones that can spell
we're stupid
wow i have lived a life of lies...to think that now those are the stupid people

HSC
R.G. said:
ye bro i mean like we fully stupid aye.

Grow up seriously, i pity you really really i do.

The fact that you support it makes me laugh, your pathetic

Im sure you're the kind of person to, wait how did you put it "waste your time" doing things like that cos they so funny bro in ur tiny little idiotic mind.
:jaw:
that was the stupidest this ive ever read........... :D did you even read it before you typed it out..........hahahahahahahaha

R.G.

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
:jaw:
that was the stupidest this ive ever read........... :D did you even read it before you typed it out..........hahahahahahahaha
Sweety, i was mocking you???

jenzipoo

HSC
i know its off the topic and i will get in trouble for it but please for my own interests i would love to know why people dont like the jews? please dont try and be politically correct, just say it

HSC
sweety i was mocking you

when have i ever called you bro and the word "fully" is soooooo overated.....

that was the worst attept ive ever seen...lol

turtleface

HSC
jenzipoo said:
i know its off the topic and i will get in trouble for it but please for my own interests i would love to know why people dont like the jews? please dont try and be politically correct, just say it
yes im interested too. I've always wondered why the word "anti semitism" exists.

Its amazing that the word "racism" isn't enough to encapsulate anti jew sentiments, and they had to invent an entire new word to describe a sub category of racism.

its also amazing this thread has degenerated into a 3 way slagfest

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
I think I've already explained why people throughout the ages have had a problem with jews but that isn't our reasoning as Lebanese people. It's some peoples belief that jewish communities are bad for their society but as Lebanese people we've accepted Jews into Lebanon and that's a fact. However, Israel has occupied the land which they call Israel it was occupied, they have no right to it and they deny it. It's like how the jews act when people deny the holocaust they get defensive because of the suffering and that's how we feel about palestine. Well, Finaly we begin to accept the idea of Israel being an independant state and a neighbour to lebanon and other countries in the area (with only two issues which needed to be dealt with, the golan heights (including the shebaa farms) and the 10,000 prisoners which israel has in prisons (about 3,5000 of which under no charges) with poor legal representation in trials which were poorly conducted. (about 100 of those are Lebanese).

Then when a radical group in Lebanon does the unthinkable and 'kidnaps' 2 Israeli soldiers, Israel acts 'innapropriately' by bombing almost half of lebanon calling it a threat/ Devastating the people and the county. (because of a radical group), I think i quoted the statement of U.N damage analysis of lebanon which quoted a 80% damage to the state which was sustainable even after the war. (economically, misplaced people and infrastructurial damage).

Imagine if an American 'New York Sniper' shot about 15 Australians, should Australia attack the whole of New York in hope of finding the group? And destroying their capability to attack? It's stupid logic and so far only the Jews as a majority agree to the attacks which result in the death of innocent civilians who aren't really even affiliated with the so-called 'terrorist group', well after Israel attacked beirut airport and they fired Katyusha's into Isrel that's when they turned into a terrorist group. But, atm I'd say the IDF are the real terrorists now.

The Israelis have suffered persecution world-wide (except in Lebanon), why? well there are many theories and here is one which many people agree too. (Generally, they control the economy yet stick to their own communities and don't assimilate with the general public. ) So, They control the Country, but decide not to be apart of the country and only work to benefit themselves. (ofcourse this is not my beliefs, It's just information I've read about on Jewish and Anti-Semitic websites. )

Last edited:

R.G.

HSC
well there are many theories and here is one which many people agree too. (Generally, they control the economy yet stick to their own communities and don't assimilate with the general public. ) So, They control the Country, but decide not to be apart of the country and only work to benefit themselves. (ofcourse this is not my beliefs, It's just information I've read about on Jewish and Anti-Semitic websites. )[/quote]

why do they need to assimilate?
Just like Muslims, jewish people arent ment to marry out?

Control the country? hardly

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Yeah, Like I said It's pretty stupid. Technically you're right though... (A muslim can marry either a christian or a jew though.... under circumstances... such as love or children)...

I've never had a problem with jews 'economically', as long as they pay taxes I don't care how much money they earn... technically they're makign the country richer... I mean... Look what they did for the States...

I just don't like what they're doing to Lebanon and Palestine. (Israelis not Jews), and the support for the deaths and riding it off as collateral damage is what got to me.

jenzipoo

HSC
sam04u said:
I think I've already explained why people throughout the ages have had a problem with jews but that isn't our reasoning as Lebanese people. It's some peoples belief that jewish communities are bad for their society but as Lebanese people we've accepted Jews into Lebanon and that's a fact. However, Israel has occupied the land which they call Israel it was occupied, they have no right to it and they deny it. It's like how the jews act when people deny the holocaust they get defensive because of the suffering and that's how we feel about palestine. Well, Finaly we begin to accept the idea of Israel being an independant state and a neighbour to lebanon and other countries in the area (with only two issues which needed to be dealt with, the golan heights (including the shebaa farms) and the 10,000 prisoners which israel has in prisons (about 3,5000 of which under no charges) with poor legal representation in trials which were poorly conducted. (about 100 of those are Lebanese).

Then when a radical group in Lebanon does the unthinkable and 'kidnaps' 2 Israeli soldiers, Israel acts 'innapropriately' by bombing almost half of lebanon calling it a threat/ Devastating the people and the county. (because of a radical group), I think i quoted the statement of U.N damage analysis of lebanon which quoted a 80% damage to the state which was sustainable even after the war. (economically, misplaced people and infrastructurial damage).

Imagine if an American 'New York Sniper' shot about 15 Australians, should Australia attack the whole of New York in hope of finding the group? And destroying their capability to attack? It's stupid logic and so far only the Jews as a majority agree to the attacks which result in the death of innocent civilians who aren't really even affiliated with the so-called 'terrorist group', well after Israel attacked beirut airport and they fired Katyusha's into Isrel that's when they turned into a terrorist group. But, atm I'd say the IDF are the real terrorists now.

The Israelis have suffered persecution world-wide (except in Lebanon), why? well there are many theories and here is one which many people agree too. (Generally, they control the economy yet stick to their own communities and don't assimilate with the general public. ) So, They control the Country, but decide not to be apart of the country and only work to benefit themselves. (ofcourse this is not my beliefs, It's just information I've read about on Jewish and Anti-Semitic websites. )
wait wait wait is this the same sam04u that was expressing his dream earlier?? about how he always rants on about the jews???

it boils down to more than hezbollah fighting for lebanese freedom...it really comes down to them trying to l;iberlise the land because they dont feel jews should be there

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
R.G. said:
why do they need to assimilate?
Just like Muslims, jewish people arent ment to marry out?

Control the country? hardly
Ofcourse they do.

Money = Power

You cant tell me the U.S isnt influenced by the Jews.

Ever heard Rothschild?

bshoc

HSC
N/A
Not just them either. For example, owners of the US Federal reserve:
- Rothschild Bank of London
- Rothschild Bank of Berlin
- Lazard Brothers of Paris
- Israel Moses Seif Banks of Italy
- Warburg Bank of Amsterdam
- Warburg Bank of Hamburg
- Lehman Brothers of New York
- Kuhn Loeb Bank of New York
- Goldman, Schs of New York

- Chase Manhattan Bank of New York

The ones in bold = jews, the ones in italics = 1/2 jew.

tempco

HSC
jenzipoo said:
Who said anything about not liking Jews?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)