Israel attacks Lebanon (1 Viewer)

HotShot

-_-
HSC
tempco said:
Who said anything about not liking Jews?
I dont like 'Jews' and i think u might have misunderstood. or maybe i have phrased it wrong. i dont like people who have the belief in the religion of judaism - simple.

u can call me anti-semitic i dont give a fuck, i have friends who are jewish and i get along with them fine. but in general i dont like jews..

just as we dont like some vegetables or meat. the world is full of choices and people need to make some and so i made one - big deal.

but i dont discriminate against them. just in a way of personal attitude towards them.

Between the years 250 CE and 1948 CE - a period of 1,700 years - Jews have experienced more than eighty expulsions from various countries in Europe - an average of nearly one expulsion every twenty-one years. Jews were expelled from England, France, Austria, Germany, Lithuania, Spain, Portugal, Bohemia, Moravia and seventy-one other countries.
I am seriosuly in those times that is 250CE was there any Bohemia or Moravia? - was it jusr one country czech then?
just trying to exaggerate there... another reson to hate jews.

tempco

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Reguarding your photo tempco, exactly which israeli missile leaves a soccer-ball sized hole in a truck?
It's an entry hole of a "guided missile" shot from a helicopter. Most of the damage was inflicted within the ambulance. This article has more details on the incident.

rickle

HSC
Re: Israel vs Lebanon

dandel26 said:
Israel has nukes, Arab countries has big populations.

I'm seriously so sick of the shit in the middle east, just give the Palestinians what they want they stay the fuck out of everyones business stupid Israel

listen if you knew anything about israel and its history and israel is not stupid one of the best armies in the world and has the right to protect its nation

rickle

HSC
israel is a great nation full of jews people just hate us because we diffrent and many people have wanted to get rid of us thats why israel is such a great nation because all these anti semits try destroying jews but we keep on getting back up and to this day israel shows what great religion can do and be very proud of its country for doing what they had to do

HSC
N/A
rickle said:
israel is a great nation full of jews people just hate us because we diffrent and many people have wanted to get rid of us thats why israel is such a great nation because all these anti semits try destroying jews but we keep on getting back up and to this day israel shows what great religion can do and be very proud of its country for doing what they had to do

u feeling ok ?
i know its hard to discuss somthing with someone who considers himself to be ' one of the chosen ones' but get ur facts rite before u talk
palastine is not ur land
u came in 60 yrs ago and took over
these ppl in palastine r jst defending their land..
if someone comes in to ur home and kicks u out, wouldnt u defend urself
nywz
yeh bout wats happening in lebanon
even some of ur leaders say, that if they had an army like Hezbollah, they can conquer the world
killing innocent women and children.. thats all ur good at
and btw
all this .. everything that has happened
has hezbollah gotten ne weaker???, NO
uz have over 10 000 troops inside leb now
hezbollah has a few thousands maybe even less
and they are still beating the shits out of uz
and u tell me these r normal ppl

HSC
N/A
why dont they ever shows pics like this on cnn?
maybe because itll show wat those zionists r really like

jenzipoo

HSC
741467 said:
u feeling ok ?
i know its hard to discuss somthing with someone who considers himself to be ' one of the chosen ones' but get ur facts rite before u talk
palastine is not ur land
u came in 60 yrs ago and took over
these ppl in palastine r jst defending their land..
if someone comes in to ur home and kicks u out, wouldnt u defend urself
nywz
yeh bout wats happening in lebanon
even some of ur leaders say, that if they had an army like Hezbollah, they can conquer the world
killing innocent women and children.. thats all ur good at
and btw
all this .. everything that has happened
has hezbollah gotten ne weaker???, NO
uz have over 10 000 troops inside leb now
hezbollah has a few thousands maybe even less
and they are still beating the shits out of uz
and u tell me these r normal ppl
o i bask in the stupidity of people like you..
mate YOU get YOUR facts right!
wait ill give you some:
Jews have lived in the West Bank since biblical times, until being focred to fleee in 1948. Indeed the only time the Jews have been prohibited from living in the West Bank was during Jordan's rule from 48 until 67.
Don't see aclaim to land here.
Jerusalem was founded by king David 3300 years ago and Jews have lived there ever since. Jeruslaem is mentioned 600 times in the Old Testemanet and 140 times in the new testemant. Jews have been the largest group of residents of Jeruslem since the 1840s.
Wow the whole notion of "freeing jerusalem" that these terrorist pigs jump up and down trying to do...wat crap!
In 1948 Arab nations attacked israel starting the war of independence and displacing hundreds of throusands of Palestinian arabs. 600 000 arabs were living within the borders of what became israel in 48, over 100,000 Arabs have been permitted to return to their homes and have been granted FULL israeli citizinship. Even if these Palestinians were grated refugee status, refugees cannot return to the country to which they fled, they are to be given sanctuary in the country TO which they fled. Therefore under international law there is no "palestinian right of return."
The very palestinian arabs that caused them so much problems AND continue to do so, israel still ressettled 565 000 who were expelled from arab countries after 48 and who lost their homes, businesses and possesions without compensation or UN assistance.
The arab league was quick to bring up the Palestinian situation today..what the fuck..letting millions of them bakc into israel in any attempt to create a two state solution would not be accepted by THEM and lead to the destrcution fo Israel..
why dont their Arab "brethren" take them?

zionstic jews (with the help of wealthy philanthrpoists) righfully BOUGHT the land of israel and were officaly made a country by the UN in 1948

jenzipoo

HSC
HotShot said:
I dont like 'Jews' and i think u might have misunderstood. or maybe i have phrased it wrong. i dont like people who have the belief in the religion of judaism - simple.

u can call me anti-semitic i dont give a fuck, i have friends who are jewish and i get along with them fine. but in general i dont like jews..

just as we dont like some vegetables or meat. the world is full of choices and people need to make some and so i made one - big deal.

but i dont discriminate against them. just in a way of personal attitude towards them.
betwene this posts and your previous posts i have lost count of how many time you have contradicted yourself!

everyone has their own perceptions of people thats fine but yours just seems misguided..

how cna you be friends with jews?? you dont like people who follow Judaism as a religion, which is accepted that not all Jews do, but what difference does that make! sounds to me like this is a generational concept that has been implanted in you and by being friends with jews you know deep down you like them and dont know why, just like you have no idea why you hate jews.

I am seriosuly in those times that is 250CE was there any Bohemia or Moravia? - was it jusr one country czech then?
ok exageration accepted...its now down to a whole seventy countries they got expelled from..still huge

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
It's an entry hole of a "guided missile" shot from a helicopter. Most of the damage was inflicted within the ambulance. This article has more details on the incident.
I just find it amazing how little damage their is to the vehicle and that all 3 of the occupants inside survived. What a terrible missile, a direct hit and only 3 wounded targets? I'm just bringing this up in light of:

http://drinkingfromhome.blogspot.com/2006/08/extreme-makeover-beirut-edition.html
http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2006/08/07/1154802782164.html

May not like the links but they were the best I've found so far. No idea why he would do it (with the second one), I mean there's plenty of smoke :/ He says he was fixing a 'smudge' but it really seems quite odd to me.

Last edited:

Comrade nathan

HSC

You can't compare the dislike of tastes, with a hatred towards a certain people. The most racist people in the long history of colonialism, neo-colonialism, aparthiad, segregation all had their favourite indiginous or a good black person who could act like an Anglo. These people still supported oppression against them colonised people. You are an anti-semite, regardless of if you have friends who are Jewish.

deegee

HSC
WHY?

HotShot said:

R.G.

HSC
I dont know how anyone can compare their taste in food with people, your sick. Noone is saying like anyone but respect and tolerance isnt so much to ask.

HSC
N/A
jenzipoo said:
o i bask in the stupidity of people like you..
mate YOU get YOUR facts right!
wait ill give you some:
Jews have lived in the West Bank since biblical times, until being focred to fleee in 1948. Indeed the only time the Jews have been prohibited from living in the West Bank was during Jordan's rule from 48 until 67.
Don't see aclaim to land here.
Jerusalem was founded by king David 3300 years ago and Jews have lived there ever since. Jeruslaem is mentioned 600 times in the Old Testemanet and 140 times in the new testemant. Jews have been the largest group of residents of Jeruslem since the 1840s.
Wow the whole notion of "freeing jerusalem" that these terrorist pigs jump up and down trying to do...wat crap!
In 1948 Arab nations attacked israel starting the war of independence and displacing hundreds of throusands of Palestinian arabs. 600 000 arabs were living within the borders of what became israel in 48, over 100,000 Arabs have been permitted to return to their homes and have been granted FULL israeli citizinship. Even if these Palestinians were grated refugee status, refugees cannot return to the country to which they fled, they are to be given sanctuary in the country TO which they fled. Therefore under international law there is no "palestinian right of return."
The very palestinian arabs that caused them so much problems AND continue to do so, israel still ressettled 565 000 who were expelled from arab countries after 48 and who lost their homes, businesses and possesions without compensation or UN assistance.
The arab league was quick to bring up the Palestinian situation today..what the fuck..letting millions of them bakc into israel in any attempt to create a two state solution would not be accepted by THEM and lead to the destrcution fo Israel..
why dont their Arab "brethren" take them?

zionstic jews (with the help of wealthy philanthrpoists) righfully BOUGHT the land of israel and were officaly made a country by the UN in 1948

They lived there 3300 years ago
not have been living there
they dont have their own land
thats y they r making so much trouble in the middle east

tempco

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
I just find it amazing how little damage their is to the vehicle and that all 3 of the occupants inside survived. What a terrible missile, a direct hit and only 3 wounded targets? I'm just bringing this up in light of:

http://drinkingfromhome.blogspot.com/2006/08/extreme-makeover-beirut-edition.html
http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2006/08/07/1154802782164.html
Well, there are many different types of missiles, and the missile used to take out the ambulance obviously wasn't one of those the IDF use to take down whole buildings.

Not-That-Bright said:
May not like the links but they were the best I've found so far. No idea why he would do it (with the second one), I mean there's plenty of smoke :/ He says he was fixing a 'smudge' but it really seems quite odd to me.
More pictures = more money?

HSC
N/A
Nolanistic get of fox news and watch channels that really show wats going on
u claim that lebanese children are taught from a young age to hate israelis, theyr not taught, they realize it themselves because they r living in lebanon and see wat the israelis do to their families
didnt u se those pics.. with israeli kids signing the missiles, that were sent str8 into lebanon .. killling lebanese kids
didnt u see wat happened in qana 60 civilians dead among them are 40 children.. what do u expect from the lebanese ? to love israel because its doing this
anyways

and wat retart actually believes that hezbollah hides behind civilians.. GET IT THROUGH UR THINK HEADS, THEY DONT its jst wat israel says
if israel is as tough as it claims to be.. it wouldve already destroyed hezbollah
but thats not gonna happen
cause israelis r all retarts that cant do jack shit

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Well, there are many different types of missiles, and the missile used to take out the ambulance obviously wasn't one of those the IDF use to take down whole buildings.
Yea I get that, but I just can't imagine them using a missile against a van that is so weak? I mean it can't cost too much more to make the missile actually totally destroy the target could it?

More pictures = more money?
Well... he's involved in some other pictures, as journalists seem to have little access to what's going on in southern lebanon, I think it's best just to keep an open mind about some of the images/stories comming out of there - on both sides of the fence.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
R.G. said:
I dont know how anyone can compare their taste in food with people, your sick. Noone is saying like anyone but respect and tolerance isnt so much to ask.
U dont respect food? gee.... without it we wouldnt be able to live.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)