Israel troops admit Gaza abuses (1 Viewer)

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Yes but Israel did more horrific things, more often. So like, your attempts to deflect the blame from Israel are like, cuntishly pathetic?
I wasn't defending Israel. I was just saying it was a war. People do horrific shit in war in the name of war, but you can't really pick a side and say "OMG THEY DO WORSE".

They're both as bad as each other.

Scissors

HSC
I wasn't defending Israel. I was just saying it was a war. People do horrific shit in war in the name of war, but you can't really pick a side and say "OMG THEY DO WORSE".

no they're not.

Scissors

HSC
but i do think that if palestine was given the chance, they'd be just as bad, if not worse, than israel.

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
Parlabane said:
Sweet then you support ragging on Muslims too?
I've never really gone ahead and defended Muslims on this website because, by and large, the things here that are said in all seriousness re Muslims are quite true, imo.

Kwayera said:

Except Israel killed more people, more of whom were unarmed, in a more indiscriminate manner, for political gain.

clearly you don't know as much about gaza as you do about...iuno, seaweed or whatever it is you study. go back to perving on dolphins u sik fuck! :confused: :rofl: :rofl: :(

Rageeb said:
No they did not. What would that achieve? Makes them look shitter to the international community. The fact that the civilian deaths are so high is testament to the inadequacy of the attack and shows how ill thought out the entire blunder was.
What a load of rubbish. The IDF, afaik, is one of the more technologically advanced and combat trained military forces in the world. If they didn't want to kill civilians then they wouldn't. Their aim wasn't, and never was, to get rid of Hamas. It was to squash Palestinian resistance, reclaim their lost face after Lebanon and to teach their neighbours a lesson: Mess with us and look at what will happen (when we do it right)

Scissors

HSC
clearly you don't know as much about gaza as you do about...iuno, seaweed or whatever it is you study. go back to perving on dolphins u sik fuck! :confused: :rofl: :rofl: :(
AHAHAHAHAHA

seriously james, you're pretty funny.

HSC
N/A
Listen, the sacrifice the Palestinians are making in the short term will be very beneficial in the long run. Western powers are collapsing, the rise of the far east and south Asia will be instrumental in reclaiming the holy land to the true owners - Palestinians.

One day, maybe not while im around, but the anti Israel league will look back and mock you all.

FREE PALESTINE.
DEATH TO ISRAEL.

HSC
N/A
Ah

I see my grand plan for Zionism is failing in its fruition. We never anticipated resistance: We rightfully expected unanimous approval. With retrospect, even the most careful and thoughtful of us can be a bit hasty in creating our visions and putting them into action.

Barmble

HSC
Arabs have shown time and time again there is little difference between their civilians and their terrorists. The Jews are defending the land that is rightfully theirs, and sending a message, that is, to not fuck with them. "Palestine" was nothing before the Jews got there (for the second time). A barren, barely inhabited swamp land that they cleaned up, then the Arabs decided to immigrate and try to claim it (three times).

It is their own fault. "Palestinians" do not want to live in peace with the Jews, so this is what is going to happen.

Last edited:

Venom.

HSC
Arabs have shown time and time again there is little difference between "civilians" and "terrorists". The Jews are defending the land that is rightfully theirs, and sending a message, that is, to not fuck with them. "Palestine" was nothing before the Jews got there (for the second time). A barren, barely inhabited swamp land that they cleaned up, then the Arabs decided to immigrate and try to claim it (three times).

It is their own fault. "Palestinians" do not want to live in peace with the Jews, so this is what is going to happen.
I missed you Barmble.

HSC
N/A
arabs have shown time and time again there is little difference between "civilians" and "terrorists". The jews are defending the land that is rightfully theirs, and sending a message, that is, to not fuck with them. "palestine" was nothing before the jews got there (for the second time). A barren, barely inhabited swamp land that they cleaned up, then the arabs decided to immigrate and try to claim it (three times).

It is their own fault. "palestinians" do not want to live in peace with the jews, so this is what is going to happen.
lol, your a shit troll buddy.

E

Empyrean444

but i do think that if palestine was given the chance, they'd be just as bad, if not worse, than israel.
But that still does not in any way justify the actions of Israel (not that you necessarily purported that).

Both sides are certainly bad, but Israel is worse; and I think that the Palestinians have some vindication because they are suffering the continual negative effects of Israel's exercising and assertion of their military dominance (including blockading, etc). And because they have lost (initially and, to a much lesser extent, continually) a lot of their land.

Whilst I certainly do not endorse terrorism, in relation to these conflicts, I fail to see that it is any worse than the grievous numbers of collateral dead on the Palestinian side, which has manifested more dead civilians than Hamas terrorism. This doesn't justify terrorism; but then again I'm not sure that the terrorism itself justifies such a disproportionate retaliation.

Barmble

HSC
Both sides are certainly bad, but Israel is worse; and I think that the Palestinians have some vindication because they are suffering the continual negative effects of Israel's exercising and assertion of their military dominance (including blockading, etc). And because they have lost (initially and, to a much lesser extent, continually) a lot of their land.
It was never their land. Palestinians do not exist, they are Arabs.

Whilst I certainly do not endorse terrorism, in relation to these conflicts, I fail to see that it is any worse than the grievous numbers of collateral dead on the Palestinian side, which has manifested more dead civilians than Hamas terrorism. This doesn't justify terrorism; but then again I'm not sure that the terrorism itself justifies such a disproportionate retaliation.
This is what terrorism does, it is what terrorists do. Hamas could form a proper military and fight using legal rules of engagement, but alas, they fire their rockets from civilian areas, purposefully endangering the lives of those civilians they think they are fighting for, to protect.

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
What a load of rubbish. The IDF, afaik, is one of the more technologically advanced and combat trained military forces in the world. If they didn't want to kill civilians then they wouldn't. Their aim wasn't, and never was, to get rid of Hamas. It was to squash Palestinian resistance, reclaim their lost face after Lebanon and to teach their neighbours a lesson: Mess with us and look at what will happen (when we do it right)
Hmm - I don't doubt for a second that the aim was to quash any spirit the Palestinians have left through sheer force or that it was a partly motivated by the elections. However there is the fact that Gaza is very densely populated and civilian causalities were inevitable. Israel may have had little regard for Palestinian lives but they certainly did not aim to kill civilians. On a sidenote the apathy of the Israeli government towards the lives of the citizens of Gaza is going to bite them in the ass over the next fucking decade as extremely pissed off citizens are now probably joining Hamas.

Borders change over time, this is the nature of things.
This is true, I have no argument with the borders set out for Israel originally but can you really defend the occupied territories now in a legal sense? Or defend the fact that the rightful owners of land are being totally sidelined, without any sort of compensation, so that Israel can continue to build illegal settlements?

Last edited:

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
It was never their land. Palestinians do not exist, they are Arabs.
Palestine does not exist, that is true, but it is ludicrous to claim that no one owned the land before Israel stepped in.

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
Parlabane said:
Borders change over time, this is the nature of things.
Quite so. But it's also the nature of things to defend the first owners of any land, as long as they didn't come into posession that land (recently) by illegitimate means.

Rageeb said:
Hmm - I don't doubt for a second that the aim was to quash any spirit the Palestinians have left through sheer force or that it was a partly motivated by the elections. However there is the fact that Gaza is very densely populated and civilian causalities were inevitable. Israel may have had little regard for Palestinian lives but they certainly did not aim to kill civilians.
I am confused. On one hand you are saying that Israel did intend to strike terror into the heart's of Palestinians by use of force, but on the other you deny that they did this by killing civilians. How else could they have achieved it? Note also the impossibility of actually making a significant dent in Hamas's numbers.

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
I am confused. On one hand you are saying that Israel did intend to strike terror into the heart's of Palestinians by use of force, but on the other you deny that they did this by killing civilians. How else could they have achieved it? Note also the impossibility of actually making a significant dent in Hamas's numbers.
There is a difference between being apathetic of innocent Palestinian lives and having an intent to systematically kill them all. They launched the war on Gaza having the intent to destroy any resistance from Hamas whilst having little regard for Palestinian lives. They did not go 'lololol letz go hunt us some innocent arab civilians brahh'.

Last edited:

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
If I was to launch an attack on my next door neighbour's house, intending to scare them by killing things, and I knew that some of them were going to die, I ought to be charged with murder.

What I'm trying to say is, Israel knew what would happen, and I believe their goal was to scare Palestinians and Arabs elsewhere by doing what they knew would happen

Do you smell what I'm cooking (it ain't pork tehehehehe)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)