Israel troops admit Gaza abuses (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
[/size]

You do understand 1400 years ago marriages to children was common. Child brides as young as 8 were common, not exceptions, among the Byzantine emperors and nobility.
lol your digging yourself a hole. like i said, by the exact same notion everything 1400 years old can now be dismissed with your argument. EVEN ISLAM.

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
i have to agree with nolan, If the prophet has sex with a nine year old, in the MODERN era that is pedo.
So how come having sex with a 9year old 1400 years ago or w/e is okay? Did they measure age differently back then? Sex with a 9year old regardless of context is pedophilia. Sticking your penis in a 9 year old vagina is pedophilia now and it will still be pedophilia 1000 years from now. A lot of negativity aimed at Islam is unfounded, eg. stuff like "islamz behead womenz lolol", but this is not one of those things.

Anyhow, let's get back on topic before this Israel/Palestine thread gets locked liked the other two..

Last edited:

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
Summary:
...Mr Netanyahu gave no hint of whether or not he would support the creation of an independent Palestinian state.
Man those people in the illegal settlements aren't cool at all. Reading up on the insane stuff those fuckers do.
Yeah, it's pretty screwed. What gets me the most is that they justify it by saying that the land was promised to them by god and ignoring all legal claims by the rightful owners (including ones with all the correct documentation) is some fucking divine right. You know the world's in the shitter when the words of a book with no scientific backing supersedes international law.

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
Oh, lol.

Sidenote, guys, I've gotten my first Jew accusation:
lolol Jew.
He is now one negrep closer to getting a red box. Defend my honor guiz.

Edit:
haha, he tried to neg me but ended up leaving neutral because of his shit post count. fail.

Last edited:
Q

quirkyfly

Israel dispossessed the land of the Palestinians! Palestine is Palestinian. It belongs to the Palestinians.
They've been using their petty holocaust propoganda, and inflicating the same pain, suffering and torchure on Palestinians.
They must be taken to the International Court of Justice immediately and tried for crime against humanity, and war crimes.

Barmble

HSC
Israel dispossessed the land of the Palestinians! Palestine is Palestinian. It belongs to the Palestinians.
Why not the romans? Ottomans? Jordanians? Brits? Why do the "Palestinians" deserve it? Jews lived there first, and they're there again. Get over it, Palestine doesn't exist.

They've been using their petty holocaust propoganda, and inflicating the same pain, suffering and torchure on Palestinians.
It's called taking lessons from history.

They must be taken to the International Court of Justice immediately and tried for crime against humanity, and war crimes.
No.

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
Why not the romans? Ottomans? Jordanians? Brits?
Re: Territories possessed post-1967.
International humanitarian law prohibits [an] occupying power [from transferring] citizens from its own territory to the occupied territory (Fourth Geneva Convention, article 49)
Not to mention the numerous things I mentioned in my previous posts.

Barmble

HSC
The mandate was originally set to include much more land than these settlements have been building on. But no, the Arabs had to have it all.

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
The settlements utterly fail when it comes to legality. Please feel free to try and legally justify the seizure of lands from owners with documentation and the illegal settlements on occupied territories, I'd be very interested to see your legal standing. I'm sorry but claiming that it's the promised land for your god does not override International Law. God doesn't make the rules down here, we do.

Last edited:

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
The mandate was originally set to include much more land than these settlements have been building on. But no, the Arabs had to have it all.
the jews use the mandate when it suits them

"THE ARABS HAD TO HAVE IT ALL"

but when the arbs use it against them

"WE WON THAT LAND IN A WAR"

fuck you

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
Wow, I must say I'm pretty surprised that an Israel/Palestine thread has gone 8 pages without degenerating into a trollfest or the like. Pretty impressive imo.

Quirkyfly does not help this thread or the plight of Palestinians by devolving into histrionics.
Agreed. It's pretty annoying when people come in and totally degrade a proper debate by simply throwing around unsubstantiated bullshit hoping they can win the argument with emotive words alone. FFS atleast spell torture right (@ quirkyfly).

Last edited:

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Wow, I must say I'm pretty surprised that an Israel/Palestine thread has gone 8 pages without degenerating into a trollfest or the like. Pretty impressive imo.
qft.

Where's Schroedinger btw?

HSC
N/A
im getting bored of the Israel vs Palestine threads. its the same argument and counter argument posted by the both sides which are recycled every few weeks.

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
im getting bored of the Israel vs Palestine threads. its the same argument and counter argument posted by the both sides which are recycled every few weeks.
I like them. It's all a continuation of a long-running and highly divisive debate that's been running through NCAP since I got here. It's a trademark of BoS mang.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)