Israel troops admit Gaza abuses (1 Viewer)

fleckar

HSC
If that's the case, then the couple of million killed in the Holocaust can be equated to the murder of Lewis Moran.
Just to throw an analogy, you are simply saying you would rather win $10 in the lottery, rather than $1 000 000.
Numbers, my friend, particularly these numbers, determine the morality of the people perpetrating the murders.
The number of Arabs killed by Israel in war time, in wars that the Arabs brought on themselves, does not count. Look at the numbers of innocent Israeli and other civilians and Arabs, who have been killed by Arab terrorists. They do not compare at all, Israel holds restraint.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Freedom is the right of all sentient beings, yet I don't believe that terrorists are actually sentient. No one self aware would believe firing rockets at israel would result in anything other than retaliation. They have dug their own graves by flat our refusing to negotiate and instead electing terrorist organisations to be their leaders.

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
The only time that the pro-Palestinian people have any credibility is when I post. For fucks sake you guys are like kids, it's like I have to baby sit your side of the debate until you're mature enough to handle it yourself.

Q

quirkyfly

After the Palestinians shipped thousands of Jews fleeing the holocaust right back to their German masters.
That's total and utter BS! Honestly, you are one of the most narrow-minded jerks I have ever come across. Ad fucking hominem.
The Palestinians obviously would not have wanted people entering their country who were eventually going to take over it! There is some logic there, isn't there, eh?

you tend to eat the humble pie of defeat.
No thanks, I'm not hungry.

Yeah deliberately targeting civilians in response to being 'attacked'. Certainly justifiable.
Totally justifiable because if the Israeli's wish to do it, then why not us in return? It's a double standard.
... I won't miss the crucial point here ... every citizen, apart from young children and the crippled/elderly are in the IDF, thus they're all combatants, hon. They're engaged in the occupation.
Justifed. Yes.

Some tattered old square of the diseased old ottoman empire? That land has shifted hands thousands of times over thousands of years. It's fatuous and imbecilic to claim there is some spiritual connection to the land.
You're ludicrously naive to claim there isn't.

It's fatuous and imbecilic to claim there is some spiritual connection to the land.
It's fatuous and imbecilic to claim there is some spiritual connection to the land.
:)
You support Zionists who ...

claim there is some spiritual connection to the land.
Say what ...?

... Oh NAAAH, da Pally-stinions are sooking ova sum spiry-chool connection ...

I rest my case.

Are you just pulling shit from the buzzword's manual to attacking Israel? White phosphorous is used to provide smoke cover and is a legal weapon to use in war.
Did you sleep with Ehud Olmert? Did he nibble at your ear and tell you this BS?

White phosphorous is used to provide smoke cover and is a legal weapon to use in war.
And Bert Newton's never had botox.
The same bullshit the Australian's vomited about agent orange in Vietnam, you douche. Look at you, you're farting from your fingers. Petty, idiotic excuses you nabbed from fox. Make a reference next time, eh?

They seem to be pretty fucking crackers at firing rockets, too.
Thank youuuuu Iran.

I wouldn't know because I don't make stupid emotional-based arguments that are so utterly flawed and idiotic it makes me look like an unlearned fool.
DEH PALLY-STINIONS HAAAVE A POINT, BRAH.

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
Totally justifiable because if the Israeli's wish to do it, then why not us in return? It's a double standard.
... I won't miss the crucial point here ... every citizen, apart from young children and the crippled/elderly are in the IDF, thus they're all combatants, hon. They're engaged in the occupation.
Justifed. Yes
That's far as I read. There is no genocide of the Palestinian people, Israel does not want to intentionally go out and kill civilians. Do you know why? Because it makes them look like dickheads to the entire world, most of whom already know that the territories occupied post 1967 are illegal. Yes, they are very apathetic towards the Palestinian in Gaza but their aim isn't ethnic cleansing you dunce, they don't achieve jack-shit by doing that.
Targeting civilians is reprehensible no matter what your aim is, what religion you follow or what country your from, don't even try to defend this.

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
Wow, I must be slipping - this is the first I've heard about this at all. Must catch up on my reading. Kudos for the link.

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
Rageeb is actually a bit off. There are some batshit rabid Zionist Rabbis in the armed services that are motivating the illegal settlers. They don't give a fuck about the Palestinians and they want to see them all dead.

These people are a minority:How some military rabbis are trying to radicalize Israeli soldiers. - By Christopher Hitchens - Slate Magazine
holy order from Moses, in the Book of Numbers, Chapter 31, Verses 13-18, as quoted from my 1985 translation by the Jewish Publication Society. The Israelites have just done a fairly pitiless job on the Midianites, slaughtering all of the adult males. But, says their stern commander-in-chief, they have still failed him:
Moses, Eleazer the priest, and all the chieftains of the community came out to meet them outside the camp. Moses became angry with the commanders of the army, the officers of thousands and the officers of hundreds, who had come back from the military campaign. Moses said to them, "You have spared every female! Yet they are the very ones who, at the bidding of Balaam, induced the Israelites to trespass against the Lord in the matter of Peor, so that the Lord's community was struck by the plague. Now, therefore, slay every male among the children, and slay also every young woman who has known a man carnally; but spare every young woman who has not had carnal relations with a man."
:eek:

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
I have to admit, it really frustrates me that there is a 99% chance that Palestine will never have the borders that it should have. Israel will never give up the territories occupied in 1967, which they believe were promised to them by God despite the occupation obviously being against international law, whilst Palestinians will never settle for anything less than what legally belongs to them. This is a cycle that, imo, won't be ending anytime soon. Palestine will either become some pipe dream one day or perhaps the international community will finally tell Israel to atleast return a significant portion of the illegally occupied lands. With good ol Ben in power the latter solution seems very unlikely.

Garygaz

HSC
Israel and Palestine are both as bad as each other. Palestine always breaks the cease fire and Israel goes buck-nasty in its retaliation. Imo nuke everything south of Europe and save ourselves the cost of 1000's of years of humanitarian aid.

fleckar

HSC
That's total and utter BS! Honestly, you are one of the most narrow-minded jerks I have ever come across. Ad fucking hominem.
The Palestinians obviously would not have wanted people entering their country who were eventually going to take over it! There is some logic there, isn't there, eh?
Wasn't their country in the first place. Too bad we can't do that with Muslims in this country.

Justifed. Yes.
Israel goes to great measures to lower civilian casualties in wars brought upon them by violent muslims who want the Jewish race exterminated. The Arab governments/terrorists have a moral responsibility to protect their own civilians, but they do the exact opposite by provoking Israel. Why, I ask you? They are not committed to peace, only violence.

You're ludicrously naive to claim there isn't.

:)
You support Zionists who ...

Say what ...?

... Oh NAAAH, da Pally-stinions are sooking ova sum spiry-chool connection ...

I rest my case.
The "Palestinians" aka Arabs have no claim to the land. They have no "Palestinian" culture, history, language, nothing, they are just Arabs who took land that wasn't theirs in the first place, and in turn got it taken back from them.

Did you sleep with Ehud Olmert? Did he nibble at your ear and tell you this BS?

And Bert Newton's never had botox.
The same bullshit the Australian's vomited about agent orange in Vietnam, you douche. Look at you, you're farting from your fingers. Petty, idiotic excuses you nabbed from fox. Make a reference next time, eh?
Red Cross says 'IDF white phosphorus use not illegal' | Confronting Hamas | Jerusalem Post

Israel never used it illegally, it is not a chemical weapon, and was not used as such.

Thank youuuuu Iran.
One muslim terrorist state giving weapons to another muslim terrorist state, what's new?

Last edited:
HSC
Iron said:
Israel is a vicious little nation. I understand why, but this no longer translates into support for her acts of injustice.

I have little love for the Palestinian people and their terrorist backers, but I feel more able to accept how men of dignity can sometimes be forced into such regrettable actions. I also find it increasingly difficult to distinguish Israeli actions from the terrorism they proport to be fighting.

International human rights is the solution to the current and impending global disasters.

I think it was Augustine who said that 'soverignty without justice is just organised robbery'. I find that this fits well to the Israeli-Palestinian problem.
Thankyou and goodbye
/thread

Aussie1001

HSC
Geneva convention, oh i'm sorry becuase in war EVERONE follows rules ?
War isn't a football game pal, it is silly to even think that. Nobody follows rules in war, one side will do anything to beat the other, thats why they are in a war..
As to the israel issue. Really neither side is right. The Palistinins got screwed by the British and the Jews got screwed by the Nazi's. Really at the end of the day Israile is fucked. As soon as America no longer becomes the worlds superpower the influx of ultra modern weapons going into Israile is gonna stop. When that happens everyone on all sides is gonna go in there and fuck them up. I'm talking the Egyptians, Palistinians and all the other countries that Israil has managed to piss off in the last sixty or so years since they got the place in..... 1946 i think it was ?

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
FREE PRUSSIA

Seriously, Palestinians weren't the only people who lost land post WWII.

Shadoww

HSC
[/size]

You do understand 1400 years ago marriages to children was common. Child brides as young as 8 were common, not exceptions, among the Byzantine emperors and nobility.
this maybe a little old, but there are still child marriages in
Iran, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia and Yemen, all muslim countries.

It's totally wrong, it was wrong 1400 years ago, its wrong now and its wrong in 1400's in the future.

Getting back on topic, I pretty much agree with fleckar, Israel is Israel, it belongs to the jews.
It will say that way, Palestine doesn't even have it's own meaning... its a meaningless name.

Built on swamp that the arabs were too lazy to do anything with, I guess its " let the jews do the work, then we move in" attitude.

It's very sad civillians died, but don't you find it weird that all the videos we saw was... someone guy running with a child or woman into safety then fade into black..... why not show the events that unfolded beforehand?

Not to mention, when Hamas are hiding in schools, among civ's and etc, these things happen.

Sad , yes it is but this is war, and if people act the way Hamas did, sadly.. like i said it will happen.

Last edited:

Boxes

Banned
HSC
this maybe a little old, but there are still child marriages in
Iran, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia and Yemen, all muslim countries.

It's totally wrong, it was wrong 1400 years ago, its wrong now and its wrong in 1400's in the future.
rather than just saying "it's wrong because it's wrong", why don't you set out your reasoning as to why you think this way?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)