ITT: FML I hate uni. (2 Viewers)

Ritz1024

HSC
N/A
leaving it to the last minute helps me stop procrastinating so I just get it done as opposed to checking facebook/making tea/making food/calling people/going for a drive every ten minutes.
What!?!!? you crazy? Oh, wait sex: female. :D

spazamataz

HSC
I made a guy fail an assignment because he didn't do anything, and he didn't even turn up!
Oh happy day!

Raix

HSC
^^ Exact same thing happened with my assignment. I felt bad but we tried to contact him numerous times to meet up and he replied like twice, never actually saw him.

I almost pulled my first all-nighter last night. Sucked cause I was trying really hard not to have to stay up x_x Ended up not finishing till 4am, found that I was 200 words over, fixed it. Printed it off, proof-read, fixed it, re-printed, then realised my reference list stuffed up (because I was trying to use EndNote for the first time) and the years were missing off two entries just before I handed it in. Dammit.

wonsta

HSC
hope i pass all my subjects so can enjoy holidays.. hate uni more than anything.

found its extremly hard to make friends and shit timetable

FutureSight01

IS NOT ASIAN!
HSC
Group members, we have 1 freaking week to do the mktg assignment. We haven't started and only 1/3 of you could be bothered showing up. 1 of you: don't sit on fb and not come to a group meeting cause you're sending an email. Guess who's getting 50 on the peer evaluation form. The other one, yes you had an essay to do but you said you were coming. Don't just stand us up. FYI, it's a presentation, so I can't just write it up myself. They don't want us using notes, so they actually have to do work. SCREW YOU YOU MORONS!

Lydia_88

HSC
Finally finished a rather bothersome, dull group management assignment (myself and the group were over it!) yesterday..

What else coming up? a 2000 personal report on myself and making workplace decisions based on the profile (i heard few ppl didn't do the profile survey, thus they failed the course)...

learning journal is probably the most mundane task in my management course...and yes u have to have that done with the personal report as well....

a 5pg essay on a occupational injury or disease due next thursday (haven't started)

exams (one subject i need to look over).....

waiting for enrollment to open next thursday >.<''

on the plus side....

be on holidays and i want the next semester to start!:ninja:

Lydia_88

HSC
Group members, we have 1 freaking week to do the mktg assignment. We haven't started and only 1/3 of you could be bothered showing up. 1 of you: don't sit on fb and not come to a group meeting cause you're sending an email. Guess who's getting 50 on the peer evaluation form. The other one, yes you had an essay to do but you said you were coming. Don't just stand us up. FYI, it's a presentation, so I can't just write it up myself. They don't want us using notes, so they actually have to do work. SCREW YOU YOU MORONS!
is 50 the minimum score?? do they have any scores lower, if so score them (those two especially) lower since they deserve it!!!:jedi: :jedi::jedi:

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
hurrah for 20% math test which for the first time i'm acutally scared to do.

FutureSight01

IS NOT ASIAN!
HSC
is 50 the minimum score?? do they have any scores lower, if so score them (those two especially) lower since they deserve it!!!:jedi: :jedi::jedi:
The minimum is 0, but it seems we're getting on top of it finally... and yeah iuno... they're nice... gah but I won't forget how they ditched us...

Also, yowch! Management sounds like more trouble than it's worth, especially since all I've heard about it is negative (e.g. pointless). Is it actually interesting?

EDIT: I should prob cut down on my ranting :p

Lydia_88

HSC
The minimum is 0, but it seems we're getting on top of it finally... and yeah iuno... they're nice... gah but I won't forget how they ditched us...

Also, yowch! Management sounds like more trouble than it's worth, especially since all I've heard about it is negative (e.g. pointless). Is it actually interesting?

EDIT: I should prob cut down on my ranting :p
I actually have to do MGMT2721 as my core course (im a safety science major), he course i am doing focuses on organizational behavior there, there are some things that i find interesting but a lot of the information is in the textbook and commonsense.......

i had just finished a 3000 word group assignment (by the due date, everyone was soo over it!) and i was glad that it was over!!

Need to finish my 5 pg essay on occupational diseases (i'm so over it now...haha, i'm now just typing away as i go, plan to finish it tomorrow or Tuesday the latest..)..
i haven't started my 2000 word 'self reflection' report yet :bomb: (gah, this week is going to be a fuel blown week as i have to another assignment to do and need to fix up my learning journal for management as i have to hand it in next week with my report...)

overall i have to submit by next week for management - 2000 word report + Learning journal = 40% of my total mark... leaving 25% for final exam....:jedi:

Ok, on topic of the thread as below -

- Having to photocopy 200+ pgs (its a thin interesting book) for next semester of a 'safety, security, health and environment law' book b'cause it is recalled again and i don't want to pay for a new copy (eventually the bookshop doesn't keep lots of copies and it works out cheaper than buying the book itself...)...

-On top of books, i have to do a course called 'safety risk management' and i dont know where to find the readings required for next semester....

-next semester, i have a 9am start :(........

-exam period..... i want this semester to be over!!!!

*more will come*

Last edited:

SDES

MUP DA DOO BIX NOOD
HSC
One dude in my group said straight up in our first time meeting that we give each other equal peer assessment points. Dunno if that will happen anymore...

I see myself as the slackest one in the group (mainly cause 2/4 guys took on the job of handling calculations, and that's all we can talk about for extended periods), and probably the worst at presenting (I can't act, and that's 90% what's expected. Not all of us need to present, though).

I was meant to write the intro/background of our report, and left it for tonight and 3 hrs of tomorrow - then a group member comes out of nowhere on FB on saturday and asks for me to send it to him so he could work on it. -___-

How am I meant to synthesise the intros of 4 different reports? Writing one is hard enough for me.

/wall

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Management sounds like more trouble than it's worth, especially since all I've heard about it is negative (e.g. pointless). Is it actually interesting?
It depends what you've come into the course for. Those who approach Commerce from a Mathematical perspective probably won't enjoy it. Those who come in from an English perspective usually appreciate it more. It's one of those things that if you don't have an interest, you really won't like it. I'm that way with Accounting at the moment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)