• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Jewelery (1 Viewer)

Skeeta

HSC
making your own jewlery is the only way to go. Beads and chunky necklaces/earings are the way to go

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Silver.

I usually have on: earings (at the moment euroballs...how old school!), a watch, two rings (one on each middle finger), a love knot bracelet, and a link-y anklet. EDIT: and a necklace, how could I forget?!

I'm contemplating getting another hole pierced in my ears, just for little silver studs.

Last edited:

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
love love love earrings.
especailly dangly ones, but im not fussed on the chandelier earrings. i HATE them huge ones.
but yeah, i got heaps of pairs of earrings.
ive got a few necklaces.
i got about 3 bracelets and one wrist cuff.

but i wear earrings the most, and i have a necklace that i never take off. and my wrist cuff is on most days and nights.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
What kinds of jewelery do you guys like? and how much would you normally wear?
hmm I<3 jewellery
I usually always wear 3 rings-an initial ring, signant ring and a gold ring with a aquamarine stone in it, my watch, a chain my mum bought me for my 17thbday,my gold heart bracelt,my ears are pierced twice in the usual place & I always wear my gold sleeper earings, in the other hole I wear any earings, depends what I feel like wearing. Also lately i've been wearing a magnetic iron ore braclet that I bought recently.
I also have some nice black , pink and cream pearls-some are freshwater and rice ones-they are really nice,I also like turquoise jewellery, have some nice beaded stuff, bought a neckace with shell chips on it from myer a while ago.
I prefer wearing gold and white gold jewellery instead of silver.

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
if im not wearing earrings i feel naked.

i usually just get cheapy ones on sale from diva for like 3 bucks etc, but always big ones that stand out, cos theyre the most fun

for necklaces, bracelets etc, i steal all my mum's 70s stuff

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
How can you have 1.5 holes?!
Actually, I probably don't want to know.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
I've got:
heavy dull-metallic necklace
light silver necklace
gold ring
metallic-silvery ring
and my friend just gave me a reddish marble-like beed bracelet ( for health and happiness :p )

HSC
i just have two earrings in each ear (usually studs, i always manage to get caught on something if i wear anything else), one of those white shell necklace things and a white rip curl watch. my hands are way too small for rings, even one i got in about year six just slides off my finger.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
I have a chunky silver chain i wear around me neck when i go out. It's my only piece of jewelery.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
i have on... 1 silver ID bracelet, 1 white gold bracelet, silver&diamond necklace and pearl drop earrings with diamonds :D

Courtenay

HSC
N/A
i ALWAYS wear:
My earing that is in a wierd place, not on the actual ear but on the little bumpy bit in the middle, it is a pain to change, have only every done it once...
those black bracelets 2 looped together....best friend in england gave me those, also another bracelet me and her have the same one,
2 with crystals, one from sis one from mum when i got back to aus
one with bells on it, again a friendship one with squit and chanters so i always jingle
red friendship bracelet from georgia and a blue one from sophie also a white chanel ribbon fromsophie.....
all those bracelets are on my right wrist so it is quite full and makes lots of noise, but i wouldnt have it any other way!

I also have sooo many earings, and necklaces but i often forget to put earings in

Skeeta

HSC
i had a bellybutton ring but i took it out.

a ring still fits throught there though it doesnt seem to be closing up... i might put it back in for summer

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
I own a lot of gold jewellery- I've got a necklace with 3 charms, charm bracelet, 2 plain bracelets, 3 rings, 2 pairs of earrings, but I hate wearing it because it makes me feel so ethnic. Normally I wear white gold earrings but lately I've been buying heaps of cheap pairs from places like diva and equip (at most i've paid $8) and I've been buying old beaded necklaces from st vinnies/salvo stores.

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
bold & colourful earring, no necklace and chunky authentic hand cuff (bangle).. usually in silver, gold is taboo for me :D
guess jewellery are beautiful too.. and wish i could affort tiffany!

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
i don't have any gold jewellry coz it looks weird on me :\

i always wear this white gold necklace, and one of those mushy couple rings that my boyfriend also has.

i have seven piercings, two that have closed up, i try to keep the remaining five alive :p my sister recently made these absolutely gorgeous earrings that i can't stop wearing, i love them! :D

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
I don't wear any jewellery except a watch... Possibly a cuff if I'm raiding someone elses accessories... But I'll always wear cufflinks with a shirt, do cufflinks count as jewellery?

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
spin spin sugar said:
if im not wearing earrings i feel naked.
so true.. i feel that way as well.. i get so annoyed when i leave the house and realised i dont have any earrings on, i just had to go back in the house even if im running late or else i'll go buy earrings and wear it straight away lol .. that only happened once.. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)