Jewelery (1 Viewer)

^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
What kinds of jewelery do you guys like? and how much would you normally wear?
i wear... all silver!
hoop earrings, one id bracelet, one plain silver bracelet, two silver bangles and errr yer thats it! :D i cant live without it!

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
i never wear jewellry. ive got my ears pierced... but i never wear earings... sometimes i wear beads... i love chunky white beads

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
i never wear jewellry. ive got my ears pierced... but i never wear earings... sometimes i wear beads... i love chunky white beads

JoyDivision

Is Big In Japan
HSC
I love classic jewellery

Normally I wear

- One set of two tone gold and diamond earrings
- A two tone Seiko watch
- A double channel set gold diamond ring (0.75ct)
- A future pearl necklace, which is by this Melbourne jewellery designer. It looks like a thin bullet in gold, silver and titanium that goes around your neck on titanium wire. Its very cool.

I dont wear any expensive jewellery when I go out, because I know id lose it. I like Sportsgirl for cheap loseables.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
standard ring:

OR

standard necklace:

OR this gold necklace from diva, has the word "gemini", twins, peace sign, the gemini zodiac symbol and a clear coloured crystal as the pendants :)

standard earrings:

OR

OR

except mine are white and black

:)

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
Does anyone else love swarovski crystal?
The beaded bicone bracelets?

Better still, does anyone make them?
i do. but i dont make them. i have a necklace though. its colourful though. dont like it much. my doctor made it and my aunt bought it off her or somethings

hollyy.

stop looking at me swan.
HSC
i only wear silver.
standard:
watch and bangle on left.
pandora braclet or chunky belcher braclet.
then eithere pandora necklace or a small floating heart that my nan gave me before she died :(
i have a few rings but i dont wear then that much, they annoy me.

and im always changing earrings.

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
dont like anything in gold.

i like plastic strange/quirky rings.

something like the 3rd one but way better:

Cinnamonster

Somewhere in the general vicinity of the Universe
HSC
I love jewellery!
I make a lot of my own jewellery (examples here Cinnamonster's Gallery ).
I love colourful, quirky and unique jewellery. I have a few special pieces of jewellery (like my Evenstar necklace, great grandmother's Sarah Coventry ring, Pandora ring, moonstone ring, stud earrings, my formal necklace) and just a lot of other random, colourful stuff. Cupcake necklaces, glass bead bracelets and earrings, pearls, polymer clay jewellery. Whatever goes with whatever outfit I'm wearing.
I always wear earrings (most of the time they don't match) and I wear my Evenstar necklace or pearl necklace fairly often. I've just started to wear rings.

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
I love jewellery!
I love colourful, quirky and unique jewellery. I have a few special pieces of jewellery (like my Evenstar necklace, great grandmother's Sarah Coventry ring, Pandora ring, moonstone ring, stud earrings, my formal necklace) and just a lot of other random, colourful stuff. Cupcake necklaces, glass bead bracelets and earrings, pearls, polymer clay jewellery. Whatever goes with whatever outfit I'm wearing.
I always wear earrings (most of the time they don't match) and I wear my Evenstar necklace or pearl necklace fairly often. I've just started to wear rings.
omg woman. your stuff is amazing!! i always wanted to know how to make them, the exact things as well

edit: OMFGGGGGG how did you do the button earrings?! and the green vespa!

Last edited:

Cinnamonster

Somewhere in the general vicinity of the Universe
HSC
omg woman. your stuff is amazing!! i always wanted to know how to make them, the exact things as well

edit: OMFGGGGGG how did you do the button earrings?! and the green vespa!
Aw thank you so much! I'm glad you like my work ^_^ I really want to be a professional designer one day so I'm hoping to get into the course at UNSW.
Button earrings require super glue and earring posts (you can find them at Spotlight, Lincraft and art and craft stores). Or dangle button earrings just need jump rings and earring hooks.

I rarely ever get a good prize from Kinder Surprises. The green vespa was one of them :D I have to admit to not actually making that particular charm myself although I will attempt to one day. That rainbow necklace was just loads of random stuff I found out of Christmas crackers, Kinder Surprises, old keyrings and beads.

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
Aw thank you so much! I'm glad you like my work ^_^ I really want to be a professional designer one day so I'm hoping to get into the course at UNSW.
Button earrings require super glue and earring posts (you can find them at Spotlight, Lincraft and art and craft stores). Or dangle button earrings just need jump rings and earring hooks.

I rarely ever get a good prize from Kinder Surprises. The green vespa was one of them :D I have to admit to not actually making that particular charm myself although I will attempt to one day. That rainbow necklace was just loads of random stuff I found out of Christmas crackers, Kinder Surprises, old keyrings and beads.
well im pretty sure you will become famous/a professional and i will so come and buy your stuff! specially the green vespa :D

bio_nut

HSC
I love jewellery!
Wow, your stuff is amazing. Do you sell any online?

bio_nut

HSC
Thanks so much. :)
I do have an online store at Etsy. If you click my username there's a link to it through the 'Visit Cinnamonster's homepage!' option.
Yay, etsy! Might end up getting some stuff when I get some money, I wish I was that talented! :)

marco80

HSC
Compare to women men also loves to wear jewelries but they only limit the jewelries they will wear in a certain event that they will attend.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)