• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Jewelery (1 Viewer)

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
how much jewellery should guys wear? cuz like im a guy...
right now i can only go off big willy cuz ive heard hes a trendy guy!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Whats the quality of the diva stuff like though?

And for guys, I prefer it if they have no more than a ring, watch, and necklace

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
I've never gone in there, lol...are they actual silver, or some random crap with a silver coating over the top or something?

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
what kinda bracelet? as in like gold/silver or like one of them non-gold/silver one?
i dont wanna look like a try hard...is wearing a gunit neckchain a bit too much?

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
are you black? are you in the crew?

Then no, don't wear it.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
as a matter of fact i am in a crew... well not officially but me and a mate (lengy) have kinda started one...

right now the only jewellery ive got is a leather cuff (dont wear) a no compromise rubber band thingy... and dog tags (dont wear) and like... nothing else... oh and a watch which i only wear at nights... is it ok for me to get a bracelet?

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
erm... its like gold, its kinda thick (the actual part that goes around my neck) and then down below theres gunit in words... its also pretty heavy...

and whats mroe fucked is my dog tags are like pink...

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
thats one way of calling it... i like to call it a neckchain.. bling bling only sounds good if your like black...

what do i need to pull it off?
and does wearing rings on different fingers mean anything? (sides the marriage one)

DJ_Cam

Insecure Teen
HSC
N/A
Orange Juice said:
what kinda bracelet? as in like gold/silver or like one of them non-gold/silver one?
i dont wanna look like a try hard...is wearing a gunit neckchain a bit too much?
Its not too much if you wanna be a tryhard gangsta fag mate.

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
right now cos i'm at home i only have a gold /topaz ring on that usually never comes off--well at least for the 4 months i've had it.
other than that ...i wear silver usually -----silver /blue cross
silver watch , maybe a bracelet
thats about it i think

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
natstar said:
Like if you can pull it off, meaning it looks good on the right people. I dont know how they pull it off, but if it just looks "right".

To my knowledge, I dont think any other fingers represent anything, apart from the ring finger)
what about pinky? i heard thats single/taken... (forgot which)

oi cam who are you to judge me? you dont even know me?

DJ_Cam

Insecure Teen
HSC
N/A
Orange Juice you sound to me like you're just wearing that shit to try and look cool. I hate those azn gangsta fags who walk round with them on thinking theyre all that. It ain't cool buddy.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
who says im asian? and trust me im sure those "azn gangsta fags" dont like you either...
i bet your some metro upper class kid who lives off his parents, coming from a private school...

DJ_Cam

Insecure Teen
HSC
N/A
It's a bit different if you're only wearing it to try and look cool. If you're wearing it coz you like it, then thats fine, but wearing it to look hard is just lame.

DJ_Cam

Insecure Teen
HSC
N/A
Orange Juice said:
who says im asian? and trust me im sure those "azn gangsta fags" dont like you either...
i bet your some metro upper class kid who lives off his parents, coming from a private school...

Oh no, tryhard gangsta fags dont like me. Excuse me while I go and drown myself in my own tears.

As for your other comment, yes, if you met me you would think I'm metro, but what does that have to do with anything? Are you gonna pull all those gay stereotypes on me now?

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
look im not here to fight or anything... and its not because im not a good fighter...
im just here for advice sheesh... im just gonna change the topic so this doesnt get out of control...

hey natstar: is it true that if a guy buys jewellery for himself... hes seen as gay? ive asked like 2 or 3 chicks and they say its true... so like i like dont wear it...

DJ_Cam

Insecure Teen
HSC
N/A
Seen as gay? Sounds to me like youve major insecurity issues dude. Youre not gay until you start having sex with men.

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
Whats the quality of the diva stuff like though?

And for guys, I prefer it if they have no more than a ring, watch, and necklace
quality of diva stuff is absolute shit, but i wear jewellry for its colours/costume value, not its quality or worth. jewellry is always an accessory for me and never anything like an heirloom or anything - all that angus and coote real gold/silver stuff is just dog ugly to me.

so diva is good, cos i get bored of my jewelry in a couple of weeks but i get my 5 bucks worth

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)