Lol jokes my to do list is:
- Update my eco notes up to the fixed exchange rate system
- Answer eco questions from the textbook
- A eco practice essay
- Read analysis' of my english sonnets for mod A
- Write my mod A essay
- Memorise my mod A essay before my assessment gee fucking gee
- A modern practice response
- Edit my modern notes because they're literally all over the place and probably aren't even in chronological order
- Hit some more 3U past papers
- Do my 3U Binomials homework
- Do my integration homework
- Do my 4U graphs homework from Cambridge
- Do my 4U graphs homework grom Terry Lee
- Hit 4U graphs past papers
- Revise on complex numbers because i probs forgot everything
- Revise some 3U topics because I forgot them

my brains literally going to explode

Fawun

Queen
HSC
and i'm on 10 units????? don't know how people on 12 units + tutoring can cope hahahaha i'm barely coping

Fawun

Queen
HSC
Why did you delete the other post fawun?
you're not suppose to say this oliveoilgam

-----

Anyway all I can say is fuck economics like srsly its doing my head in with all these exchange rates and balance of payments like

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Anyway all I can say is fuck economics like srsly its doing my head in with all these exchange rates and balance of payments like

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BgLo9EnCIAAt2Ht.jpg[IMG][/quote]

Everything does your head in by the posts you make. Everything.

But see if you get bored of one subject, then do work for another subject in its place for the time being until you get bored of that subject and decide to go for the other one again.

Fawun

Queen
HSC
Everything does your head in by the posts you make. Everything.

But see if you get bored of one subject, then do work for another subject in its place for the time being until you get bored of that subject and decide to go for the other one again.
No but economics does my head in more than any other subject. You see only maths and eco does my head in. I mean sure i bitch about english and modern every now and then but i can cope with them. But with maths? Nah and eco? Hell no there are concepts that mind fuck me

And yeah i know idk why but it takes me hour to do stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pam Pacifics

HSC
N/A
Please stop righting in a rudd way. If u don't mind me sayin, I disagree wit what you writ. Maths is my most beautiful subject (other than Belonging in English since I did Strictly Ballroom) and u shouldn't blame your problems on maths.. That would be like me saying people are mad braah for staying up all night talking to their lipstick.
*I'd also like to take this opportunity to introduce myself. I am Pam Pacifics and I <3 Strictly Ballroom.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Please stop righting in a rudd way. If u don't mind me sayin, I disagree wit what you writ. Maths is my most beautiful subject (other than Belonging in English since I did Strictly Ballroom) and u shouldn't blame your problems on maths.. That would be like me saying people are mad braah for staying up all night talking to their lipstick.
*I'd also like to take this opportunity to introduce myself. I am Pam Pacifics and I <3 Strictly Ballroom.
Inb4 this user starts using this as their journal.

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
rudd way

Randox

HSC
N/A
Hello :) welcome

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Fawun's been gone for such a long time :(

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Fawun's been gone for such a long time :(
Its a study thing. I was the same last year and its likely it might happen again.

You'll realise that everyone goes through these stages (SD, Asianese, etc.)

nexusbrah

Harvey Specter of IB
HSC
Its a study thing. I was the same last year and its likely it might happen again.

You'll realise that everyone goes through these stages (SD, Asianese, etc.)
Fawun is inactive due to the fact she thinks it is a distraction.

Fawun

Queen
HSC
English assessment tomorrow then half yearly exams:

Week 1
Monday: English
Wednesday: Economics and 3U Maths

Week 2
Tuesday: Modern History and 4U Maths

fun fun fun but on the bright side, I only have to go to school for 3 days out of 2 weeks of exam blocks

Parvee

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
HSC
English assessment tomorrow then half yearly exams:

Week 1
Monday: English
Wednesday: Economics and 3U Maths

Week 2
Tuesday: Modern History and 4U Maths

fun fun fun but on the bright side, I only have to go to school for 3 days out of 2 weeks of exam blocks
oh wow thats a pretty shitty exam timetable

goodluck though!

Fawun

Queen
HSC
oh wow thats a pretty shitty exam timetable

goodluck though!
Yeah it is haha why do they have to put my extension maths together with other subjects LOL but thank you!

Tbh, i'm not worried about english because all I can do is just memorise and adapt. I'm only stressed about eco and 4U maths (only stressed about complex numbers). I don't understand why people say conics is hard (well so far i'm finding it pretty easy lol) but the only thing about complex numbers that i'm worried are vectors and complex roots of unity lol. Everything else like locus and shit is okay for me. I'm just hoping that the exam doesn't have a lot of vectors because if it does, then gg i'm going to rank 6/6

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)